I own all the series for windows, but want on ipad too..

...do i have to pay for it again or is there a way to get it without having to pay twice?

cheers

Comments

• edited April 2012
    Its the same as owning a game on PS3 and you want to play on an XBOX.. You'll need to buy it again if you want to play it on your iPad.
  • edited April 2012
    Irishmile wrote: »
    Its the same as owning a game on PS3 and you want to play on an XBOX.. You'll need to buy it again if you want to play it on your iPad.

not exactly, if you look at the games list, you can download it for Windows and IOS, hence my question. But seeing as there's no way to get it without paying on iPad then I guess ill have to get my wallet out ;P

captureuum.png
  • edited April 2012
    That's not iOS. That's the Mac computer system which runs off a different system than iPads or iPhones. If you want it for the iPad you have to buy it through Apple.
  • edited April 2012
    Kinda off-topic, but, is it just the icon is still old in the dl list or there's still no Earl Boen version of ToMI:Ch1?
  • edited June 2012
    Farlander wrote: »
    Kinda off-topic, but, is it just the icon is still old in the dl list or there's still no Earl Boen version of ToMI:Ch1?

I know there's an Earl Boen Ch1 on the collector's CD I got... did they never go back and readd him to the downloadable version?
  • edited June 2012
    I know there's an Earl Boen Ch1 on the collector's CD I got... did they never go back and readd him to the downloadable version?

Yeah, I have the Earl Boen version on the DVD too (with a new fancy icon :p ) I was asking just about the dl version. They didn't put the Earl Boen version by the time S&M Season 3 was released, dunno if that has changed.

Although, honestly, I like Adam Harrington's performance better than Earl Boen's in Launch of the Screaming Narwhal. Don't get me wrong, Earl Boen is awesome, and he was very menacing in Chapter 5, but he sounds weird and out of place in Chapter 1.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.