We demand a 2nd Season or we will ping you full power! (joking)

edited July 2012 in Tales of Monkey Island
there's probably a gazillion other threads about this and flame me all you want but GODAMNIT Tellate you need to make this happen!.

sam&max had a second season so why not Monkey Island?, the market is there and it makes Fiscal sense, so what's the problem:confused:

Comments

• edited May 2012
    Why don't you read this thread? I think it explores every possible aspect of what the problem could be :)
  • edited May 2012
    Farlander wrote: »
    Why don't you read this thread? I think it explores every possible aspect of what the problem could be :)

this is all speculation from fans of the Intellectual Property, i demand an explanation from Telltale! :mad:
  • edited May 2012
    MI_FAN wrote: »
    this is all speculation from fans of the Intellectual Property, i demand an explanation from Telltale! :mad:
    dancon wrote: »
    I wish we had the rights to do more Monkey but we don't. Right now what I gather is LA is focused on building AAA titles internally but honestly we don't talk much these days.

There you go.
  • edited May 2012
    coolsome wrote: »
    There you go.

I would like to point out to MI_fan that that part was never actually a speculation and was pointed out in the thread I linked to :p
  • SydSyd
    edited May 2012
    If this article is true, then LucasArts' current focus might be crushing the souls of everyone they work with.
  • edited July 2012
    Yes, sadly there's nothing new to add to the discussion yet. TellTale have said their piece, and the ball's on LucasArt's court now. This could take a while...
  • edited July 2012
    Well, as much as I'm digging The Walking Dead, if Telltale can't get the rights for a second season of Monkey Island, I'd prefer they instead get us Sam & Max 4 and Puzzle Agent 3.

.... and also consider bringing Sam and Max 1 over to Mac. Pretty Please!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.