Anyone want to give me a clue???

I've been playing Monkey Island for 25 years and still haven't a clue

Read all the cheat sheets - still no clue

in desperation I signed up here so I might get some help getting out of the town

I read a cheat how to get past the dogs guarding the manision - it suggests

"To do this, return to the Mêlée Island™ map and go to the fork. "

Well i aint got no map, never had no map, never heard of no map

Also talks about going to fettucci circus - aint seen no circus, no clue how to get out of this god forsaken town

so I cant even cheat and I'm getting towards throwing the disc in the bin

Anyone want to give me a clue???

Maybe how to get past the dogs?

Comments

• edited June 2012
    Go back to the lookout on top of the mountain (the one from the opening sequence), and leave the screen to the right. Welcome, to Mêlée Island! ;) Now there's much more places for you to explore.
  • edited June 2012
    I've been playing Monkey Island for 25 years and still haven't a clue

Technically speaking it's impossible to play Monkey Island for more than 22 years :p
  • edited June 2012
    Go back to the lookout on top of the mountain (the one from the opening sequence), and leave the screen to the right. Welcome, to Mêlée Island! ;) Now there's much more places for you to explore.

This is what you need to do! Go back past the Scummbar, left to the lookout. It took me a while to find that too, thankfully not 25 years. :D :eek:
  • edited June 2012

Brilliant!!! Thanks
Sign in to comment in this discussion.