Telltale Texas Hold'em - now Vista compatible!

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
edited April 2011 in Telltale Texas Hold'em
It's been a loooong wait (and we truly appreciate everyone's patience), but I'm happy to say that as of today, Telltale Texas Hold'em has been updated on our site. What this means to you:

The game is now Vista-compatible. No more weird issues with the game forgetting it's been activated every time you reboot.

Bugs have been fixed. Some of the biggies are that the tutorial works again, and that we think we've finally nailed the infamous split pot bug.

The game now uses the same serial number system as Sam & Max and Bone. This is especially awesome for people who bought the game prior to November 2006, because you can now download the game straight from your Telltale account.

SPECIAL NOTE FOR EARLY ADOPTERS: If you bought the game at the very beginning, there's a chance the updated version is not on your account. If this is true for you, please email support@telltalegames.com with your first/last name so we can look you up and add your order by hand.

EXTRA SPECIAL NOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVEN'T BOUGHT IT YET: The price has been dropped to $8.95! So, why not check out Telltale's first game - it's like a trip down memory lane (and still the funniest damn poker game around).

Comments

• edited April 2008
    Good timing! I just bought this yesterday :D

Wait... the price dropped? :(
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    I refunded the difference for you.
  • edited April 2008
    Oh, no way! You didn't have to do that! :P
    Thanks, Emily.
    This is why I love Telltale.
  • edited April 2008
    http://telltalegames.com/store/holdem
    still states that its not compatible with vista
    Im buying now though :D
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited April 2008
    Oops, I thought Doug updated that yesterday. Anyway, it's fixed now!
  • edited April 2008
    Apparently I missed one :(
  • edited April 2008
    Nobody is perfect :D
  • edited April 2008
    The resolution seems to be a bit on the low side, and I can't change it through the options. Any help?:(
  • edited April 2008
    Sadly, that is the way of Hold'em. If you're running at a widescreen resolution, you're best off either setting your monitor to letterbox or running it windowed.
  • edited April 2008
    I have a small problem; I can't tell who the dealer is. I read the Rules and they said that it is shown with a green D chip next to the player's name. No such D chip has made its presence clear to me.

EDIT: I've also just encountered an instance where Harry calls with the sound clip "I'm in!" and the game, while still responsive, just doesn't do anything.
  • edited August 2009
    Oh my god, i love this game. Why is it so much fun??
  • edited August 2010
    Wew! I'm not really into hold'em games but when I saw my friend playing, got so curious and played also. Now I'm addicted to it.
  • edited August 2010
    This is great!=)
  • edited April 2011
    yeah awesome
Sign in to comment in this discussion.