The Mysterious Fan Art Thread

2»

Comments

• edited April 2012
    moosebull.jpg
  • edited April 2012
    I've always wondered why the hidden people wears these tall hats...
    here is the answer:

hidden_people_wi.jpg
    strong hairstyle
  • edited April 2012
    hikenightmare.jpg
  • edited June 2012
    I've recorded the game, cut out all the Puzzles, edited it and released the footage in a format compareable with a TV-Series; Episodes with Cliffhangers and all that good stuff.
    Check it out on my YouTube channel : KLICK ME

If you liked the videos please "LIKE" them and feel free to leave comments behind :)
  • edited July 2012
    Krëkel wrote: »
    I've always wondered why the hidden people wears these tall hats...
    here is the answer:

hidden_people_wi.jpg
    strong hairstyle

Hahaha this and your other pics are awesome. May have to use this as my laptop wallpaper if ye don't mind =D
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited July 2012
    280thz8.jpg

Is it wrong that I kinda love this?
  • VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited July 2012
    Absolutely not. supmandude's works have a strange attraction that could very well be... art.
  • JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited July 2012
    sassymisquatch.png
  • edited September 2013

Thread: My own Puzzle Agent T-shirt design

I worked like three hours on this t-shirt, I did it because Puzzle Agent is my favorite game and I really wanted a shirt but I couldn't find any shirts selling online. I've played trough both the games twice and this is the t-shirt I came up with: http://www.spreadshirt.fi/luo-itse-t-paita-C59/product/114832693/#.UisepArxmzA.twitter
    this is for the fans, I wish I could give the money to telltale and grickle but it goes to the t-shirt company :) I hope they approve

• Wow, that's actually pretty nice...it's simple but stylish....y'know, I'd buy one. Nice work ;)

• I agree. Quite the nice design!

GreenGroove posted: »

Wow, that's actually pretty nice...it's simple but stylish....y'know, I'd buy one. Nice work

• This isn't mine, but someone made an alternative opening sequence to Puzzle Agent for a class project.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.