Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited October 2012
    This thread needs more Lilly love!

184112_3148849939560_1331984658_n.jpg

Not a fan art or anything, but still, I love my facebook timeline cover!
  • edited October 2012
    higher resolution of the super walking dead and St John Family
    http://fav.me/d5i44vo
    http://fav.me/d5i461z
  • edited October 2012
    Is that your artwork orbifold? I love the way you've captured that moment.

I take it that this Lee punched him a lot more? :P
  • edited October 2012
    parazito86 wrote: »
    I really liked the TrueXus photo for its simplicity :)
    smile.gif

lol thanks.
  • edited October 2012
    Orbifold wrote: »
    WknDL.png

Payback time!

I'm not usually into making fanart, but i had a blast drawing this. Higher resolution version can be found here.

5 Stars :D

That is seriously amazing :D
  • edited October 2012
    molly shredder
    mollyshredder4.png

http://fav.me/d5i5g4g

Chicken Lee
    chicken4.png

http://fav.me/d5i5r56

duck draws a moustache on his woody doll and magic happens

toystoryduckkenny4.png

http://fav.me/d5i889f
  • edited October 2012
    Hot damn this thread is getting good! :-) I know that jangjangchang already mentioned it, but case you guys haven't noticed, we're stockpiling all of this awesome work on our just-blossoming OFFICIAL Telltale Games Pinterest page! Check it out!

http://pinterest.com/telltalegames/the-walking-dead-fan-art/

ohh :o I'm on here thank you :D i have already paid for the game so the pictures are like a thanks for the entertainment kind of thing.

I was just wondering can everybody recognise all the characters/merged characters in my the super walking dead picture (i think at least one will be a bit impossible to recognise) and also the st john family picture?

i made a gif of my drawing, is this acceptable for the forums?
    supergif3.gif

and the st john family
    villangif1.gif
  • edited October 2012
    We need some Molly up in here!

ilnnj.png

Edit: Reuploaded, I can't believe I forgot Mollys hair clip!
  • edited October 2012
    that's awesome Orbifold, i am drawing a picture based on your "payback time" picture, i really like the composition
  • edited October 2012
    that's awesome Orbifold, i am drawing a picture based on your "payback time" picture, i really like the composition

Go right ahead!
  • edited October 2012
    Orbifold, I would LOVE a Walking Dead Game animated short in your style, especially this Molly one. Good work. Can these be saved as screen savers?
  • edited October 2012
    TrueXus wrote: »
    Orbifold, I would LOVE a Walking Dead animated short in your style, especially this Molly one. Good work. Can these be save as screen savers?

High resolution version
  • edited October 2012
  • edited October 2012
    Speaking of wallpaper, are there any of the Telltale game cast? I like this image of the cast but clearly it's a little small for a wallpaper.

artwork-game.png

Any help would be appreciated.
  • edited October 2012
    ilnnj.png

Edit: Reuploaded, I can't believe I forgot Mollys hair clip!
    I love this and just tweeted it out! If you're on Twitter lemme know your @name so I can credit you!
  • edited October 2012
    The_Ripper wrote: »
    I LOVE this picture. Congratulations. It's amazing!

Best one yet! So dramatic.
  • edited October 2012
    These are great!
    @thestalkinghead
    Left to right:I don't know them all but
    Omid=Proffesorx,Christa,Carley=Superman/girl,Ben,Doug=that blind guy in star trek ,Larry=Hulk,Lee=Terminator,Clem=Little red riding hood,Kenny,Katjaa,Duck=Robin,Lilly=Catwoman,Chuck=Mad hatter? and Molly=Spiderman is top right. I think it's Mark in the background.
  • edited October 2012
    Go right ahead!

here it is :D

cartooncopy17.png

http://fav.me/d5ib7uw

FarmerJoe wrote: »
    These are great!
    @thestalkinghead
    Left to right:I don't know them all but
    Omid=Proffesorx,Christa,Carley=Superman/girl,Ben,Doug=that blind guy in star trek ,Larry=Hulk,Lee=Terminator,Clem=Little red riding hood,Kenny,Katjaa,Duck=Robin,Lilly=Catwoman,Chuck=Mad hatter? and Molly=Spiderman is top right. I think it's Mark in the background.

nice almost except bold

Omid=Proffesor x,Christa=O-Ren Ishii,Carley=Superman/girl,Ben=Mister Fantastic ,Doug=Geordi La Forge (proper name),Larry=Hulk,Lee=Terminator,Clem=Little red riding hood,Kenny=Monco form For a Few Dollars More(or just clint eastwood) ,Katjaa=matron from carry on,Duck=Robin,Lilly=Catwoman,Chuck=leprechaun and Molly=Spiderman is top right and mark= ant man

i need a mash up of these two

http://youtu.be/8qlq4wpmVY8
    http://youtu.be/hTDGtnAnY7w
  • edited October 2012
  • edited October 2012
    I love this and just tweeted it out! If you're on Twitter lemme know your @name so I can credit you!
    The actress who plays Molly loved this! :)

https://twitter.com/erinyashe/status/259113088320667650

Wow, I'm really happy you all got to see it! Nothing better than seeing the people involved liking your stuff. :)

Unfortunately I don't have a twitter account. :/
  • edited October 2012
    Wow, I'm really happy you all got to see it! Nothing better than seeing the people involved liking your stuff. :)

Unfortunately I don't have a twitter account. :/
    I might actually print out the high-res version and frame it! I already made it my laptop wallpaper. Great job! :)
  • edited October 2012
    I might actually print out the high-res version and frame it! I already made it my laptop wallpaper. Great job! :)

If that ever happens, be sure to throw some pics of the framed piece!
  • edited October 2012
    egawalkingdead.png
  • edited October 2012
    egawalkingdead.png

very cool, you can recognise them even with so few pixels
  • edited October 2012
    mollysp2.jpg

my first south park version of molly ;)
  • edited October 2012
    Mylie should be its name since its a mix of molly and kyle;) awesome work BTW
  • edited October 2012
    Mylie should be its name since its a mix of molly and kyle;) awesome work BTW

how do you get kyle ?

i was thinking a hint of 'kenny' more

i'll be tweaking the mask later on

ps:
    if anyone wants to send this to molly's voice actress i'd like her feed back ;)
  • edited October 2012
    how do you get kyle ?

i was thinking a hint of 'kenny' more

i'll be tweaking the mask later on

ps:
    if anyone wants to send this to molly's voice actress i'd like her feed back ;)

cuz I'm dumb lol. I wasn't thinking the mouth thing cuz thats molly. I was looking at the eyes and i thought kyle had an orange coat(it's kenny i know) but kyle was my immediate thought. i love twd south park style. wish we could have a group cast of south park/walking dead group
  • edited October 2012
    walkie talkie guy prediction :)

evilme3.png
  • edited October 2012
    Love all of Milo's South Park work!
  • edited October 2012
    if we make the right choices, kenny will teach us the power of the handlebar moustache, then next season clementine could have a handlebar moustache and she can teach others of the power if she wishes, but it all hinges on the choice to give kenny some jerky because the moustache is carnivorous and it needs the energy to transfer the power to lee and clementine

kennymagicmoustach4.png
  • edited October 2012
    walkie talkie guy prediction :)

That image is scary! haha. I truly feel for Clem even more now.

thesporkman, those are Awesome man! Would like to use the Lee one as my avatar if you permit it.
  • edited October 2012
    some day soon i'll have them all done

so far: lee, clem, carley, molly
  • edited October 2012
    so far: lee, clem, carley, molly

I like your south park Lee and Clem. Don't remember a Carley, will have to go back and look.
  • edited October 2012
    Cyreen wrote: »
    I like your south park Lee and Clem. Don't remember a Carley, will have to go back and look.

if it ain't on here it's my carley page ;)

to make it easy here they are :P

spcarley2.jpg

spcarley3.jpg
  • edited October 2012
    a quick animation i made :D

Leeanimgif.gif
  • edited October 2012
    Ha, that pretty cool thestalkinghead
  • MarkDarinMarkDarin Former Telltale Staff
    edited October 2012
    Well, I've been holding on to these for a little while now, but I figured I'd go ahead share them with you guys. I got my start playing (and making) games on my Trusty Commodore 64. Since the C64 is celebrating it 30th birthday this year, I thought it'd be fun to imagine what The Walking Dead game might look like if it were created for that classic machine! And here are the results!

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3miq.jpg

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3maz.jpg

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3n3o.jpg

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3mtg.jpg

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3mow.jpg

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3mzb.jpg
  • edited October 2012
    Those are amazing!!
  • edited October 2012
    MarkDarin wrote: »
    Well, I've been holding on to these for a little while now, but I figured I'd go ahead share them with you guys. I got my start playing (and making) games on my Trusty Commodore 64. Since the C64 is celebrating it 30th birthday this year, I thought it'd be fun to imagine what The Walking Dead game might look like if it were created for that classic machine! And here are the results!

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3miq.jpg

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3maz.jpg

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3n3o.jpg

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3mtg.jpg

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3mow.jpg

walking_dead_c64_by_nickbounty-d5i3mzb.jpg

I think it would look great, yet it would be hard to capture to good emotional moments with this design though... Still great.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.