Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited November 2012
    Here's my quick tribute to the glory last episode...really a cool game! :)
    twd2.jpg
  • edited November 2012
    I'd like to thank NickPope for providing the original photo.
    All I did was colour it in, with love and music. (I personally find this song suiting, since it's the one that plays when you talk to her and she kisses you on the cheek) <3
    I truly hope he doesn't mind.

carley3.png

Whoopsy, forgot to colour the gun and her trigger finger My bad. This is what I get for staying up till 3 in the morning. xP. I'll fix to that tomorrow. xP

EDIT: Boom.
    Fixed colouring. There was a watermark somewhere, but that vanished after colouring the skin and I don't remember where or what it was. D=
    2ndEDIT: Boom once more.
    Fixed her jacket. Seems like more of an excuse to continue upgrading until it no longer requires a watermark, but meh.
  • edited November 2012

Yes, that crossed my mind, but I didn't think I could convey the idea to Clem before I died. It'd be cool though.
  • edited November 2012
    Yes, that crossed my mind, but I didn't think I could convey the idea to Clem before I died. It'd be cool though.

clem becomes michone

interesting ;)
  • edited November 2012
    Wow you all are amazing! Sadly, i don't have the artistic ability to create something of my own, but it was so much fun seeing all of your work!
  • edited November 2012
    i am glad that i found this thread before opening a new one under that topic. :) i watched all of the fan art created by you guys... there are really some awesome pieces in here to mention a few:
    MarkDarin, holz, Orbifold, GR0BIAN - awesome job!

i had to paint some fan art too after finishing the last episode a few days ago.

[SPOILERS AHEAD. ONLY SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVE FINISHED THE LAST EPISODE OR IF YOU JUST DON'T CARE!]

this one is called "grand finale", i provided some information and a "making of mashup" on my blog. hope you like it.

walking_dead_kopfstoff_fanart_low.png
  • edited November 2012
    i am glad that i found this thread before opening a new one under that topic. :) i watched all of the fan art created by you guys... there are really some awesome pieces in here - great job! i had to paint some fan art too after finishing the last episode a few days ago.

[SPOILERS AHEAD. ONLY SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVE FINISHED THE LAST EPISODE OR IF YOU JUST DON'T CARE!]

this one is called "grand finale", i provided some information and a "making of mashup" on my blog. hope you like it.

i love it, it really captures the moment
  • edited November 2012
    thanks glad you like it! :)
  • edited November 2012
    i am glad that i found this thread before opening a new one under that topic. :) i watched all of the fan art created by you guys... there are really some awesome pieces in here to mention a few:

i had to paint some fan art too after finishing the last episode a few days ago.

Dayum.
  • edited November 2012
    Saw it just a bit ago on your DA account. Gutwrenching. Great translation of the game's coarse and "sketchy" style into a smoother, more painterly one.
  • edited November 2012
    Wow, this one almost has me tearing up again. ^
  • edited November 2012

This is my new desktop.
  • edited November 2012
    thank you guys, glad you like it!

@Dildor: which actually is a good sign, means i almost managed to be as intense as the original scene was. ;)

@RobtMyers: always good to read such lines! glad you know my da-profile and saw it already :>

@HelloCthulhu: glad that you picked it as your wallpaper, isn't it a bit sad to see it all the time? i mean i am happy if you like the image that much! don't get me wrong, please. :D
  • edited November 2012
    Coolest thing I have seen all day the_stopping_life!
  • edited November 2012
    Very nice!
  • edited November 2012
    Really nice work!
  • edited November 2012
    Did you guys hear? AMC released their walking dead game!
    pTRU1-13268160enh-z6.jpg
  • edited November 2012
    Wasn't by me, it was this guy. Still, I thought it was worth posting so here goes:
    _g__lapd_by_emzietowers-d5kwa1n.jpg

dat manly chest hair
  • edited November 2012
    dat manly chest hair

britney-recoiol.gif
  • edited November 2012

You good sir, have made my new desktop background.
  • edited November 2012
    Seen this on the official Telltale fan art page and thought it was really cool. Clem is older than Comic Carl right?

TWD- Children of The Apocalypse
  • edited November 2012
    thestalkinghead, dude, you are starting to develop some mad MS paint skills :D Love the ones with Supernatural, Fringe and House :D
  • edited November 2012

holy fuck that's awesome. Lee's face was perfect
  • edited November 2012
    mind = blown stoppng life

impressive !
  • edited November 2012
    YamiRaziel wrote: »
    thestalkinghead, dude, you are starting to develop some mad MS paint skills :D Love the ones with Supernatural, Fringe and House :D

:D thanks, i think subconsciously i am saying i enjoy TWD as much as i enjoy those shows and they should all be friends and work together as one amazing piece of fiction, also a bit of wish fulfilment, but basically i drew them because i thought it would be cool if these characters meet
  • edited December 2012
    TrueXus wrote: »
    Seen this on the official Telltale fan art page and thought it was really cool. Clem is older than Comic Carl right?

TWD- Children of The Apocalypse

Walking Dead says Carl is now 8, so yeah.
  • edited December 2012
    I am surprised there hasn't been any Fan Art for a while,I hope you guys are cooking up some great things!
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2012
    I am surprised there hasn't been any Fan Art for a while,I hope you guys are cooking up some great things!

If you're hungry for more fan art, there's a whole bunch over on our Pinterest!
  • edited December 2012

it's surprising that you actually made her skin black, im impressed
  • edited December 2012
    Give it a rest, marcu5
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2012
    marcu5, the racial discussion was done to death already. Please leave it alone and don't spam other threads with these comments.
  • edited December 2012
    :confused: what now? it's a nice picture.

you guys are ultra PC for no reason.
  • edited December 2012
    PC?
  • edited December 2012
    marcu5 wrote: »
    :confused: what now? it's a nice picture.

you guys are ultra PC for no reason.

• edited December 2012
    What does that mean? PC?
  • edited December 2012
    What does that mean? PC?

Politically correct
  • edited December 2012
    Alright. Now I am even more confused.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.