Walking Fan Art of the DEAD... (New and Improved)

Comments

• edited December 2012
    i am glad that i found this thread before opening a new one under that topic. :) i watched all of the fan art created by you guys... There are really some awesome pieces in here to mention a few:
    Markdarin, holz, orbifold, gr0bian - awesome job!

i had to paint some fan art too after finishing the last episode a few days ago.

[spoilers ahead. Only scroll down if you have finished the last episode or if you just don't care!]

This one is called "grand finale", i provided some information and a "making of mashup" on my blog. Hope you like it.

walking_dead_kopfstoff_fanart_low.png

holy shit that is fcking awesome !!
  • edited December 2012
    i am glad that i found this thread before opening a new one under that topic. :) i watched all of the fan art created by you guys... there are really some awesome pieces in here to mention a few:
    MarkDarin, holz, Orbifold, GR0BIAN - awesome job!

i had to paint some fan art too after finishing the last episode a few days ago.

[SPOILERS AHEAD. ONLY SCROLL DOWN IF YOU HAVE FINISHED THE LAST EPISODE OR IF YOU JUST DON'T CARE!]

this one is called "grand finale", i provided some information and a "making of mashup" on my blog. hope you like it.

walking_dead_kopfstoff_fanart_low.png

Incredible!
  • edited December 2012
    Hey guys great work on all this photos, I'm wondering if I can make a request? I've been trying to find a good Lilly wallpaper but can't find anything other then game pictures. Could I request one of you awesome artist to make a really interesting Lilly Wallpaper?? It would be MUCH appreciated!
  • edited December 2012
    Yertos wrote: »
    Hey guys great work on all this photos, I'm wondering if I can make a request? I've been trying to find a good Lilly wallpaper but can't find anything other then game pictures. Could I request one of you awesome artist to make a really interesting Lilly Wallpaper?? It would be MUCH appreciated!

it's not entirely Lilly but here is a thread with a cool picture with lilly in it

http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38875
  • edited December 2012
    Yeah I've seen that, it is a great picture just not what I'm looking for really, thanks though.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcw68737Yw1qionz2o1_1280.png

Seems like a great place to start if anyone wants to give it a go. Damn wish I knew how to photoshop and such like some of these great pics in this thread haha.
  • edited December 2012
    Yeah I've seen that, it is a great picture just not what I'm looking for really, thanks though.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcw68737Yw1qionz2o1_1280.png

Seems like a great place to start if anyone wants to give it a go. Damn wish I knew how to photoshop and such like some of these great pics in this thread haha.

Well, put Sam L. Jackson beside her and we will have Pulp Fiction 2: The revenge of Jules.
  • edited December 2012
    Hey guys, nice to see some good fan art in here. I myself had to believe it ended this way.

Clem.jpg
  • edited December 2012
    Seferian wrote: »
    Hey guys, nice to see some good fan art in here. I myself had to believe it ended this way.

i think a lot of people hope that is what happened, and nice picture :)

Merry Christmas

zombie_christmas_by_thestalkinghead-d5nz97s.png?4

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/347/d/4/zombie_christmas_by_thestalkinghead-d5nz97s.png
  • edited December 2012
    Clem.jpg

Is that Marzipan chasing them?
    180px-NewestMarzipan.png
  • edited December 2012
    i think a lot of people hope that is what happened, and nice picture :)

Merry Christmas

zombie_christmas_by_thestalkinghead-d5nz97s.png?4

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/347/d/4/zombie_christmas_by_thestalkinghead-d5nz97s.png

So, does Lee Claus only come to the naughty kids?
  • edited December 2012
    dustpuffs wrote: »

No, thats black pete.
  • edited December 2012
    Thanks for sharing wonderful.You really nailed the style . It is just awesome.
    3d virtual walkthrough
  • edited December 2012
    Here's a great photo of Kenny! It's made by KasaraWolf on DeviantArt, Check her out! and special thanks to her for allowing to be posted here.

the_fisherman_by_kasarawolf-d5ndgcy.png
  • edited December 2012
    Heres some more great fan art from Nateyou on Deviantart, special thanks to her also for allowing to be posted here!-
    clem_by_nateyou-d5m3rxw.jpg
    it__s_cold_today_by_nateyou-d5nb4ca.jpg
    madhouse_or_twd_sketches_3_by_nateyou-d5o3yhe.jpg
  • edited December 2012
    Here's a great photo of Kenny! It's made by KasaraWolf on DeviantArt, Check her out! and special thanks to her for allowing to be posted here.

the_fisherman_by_kasarawolf-d5ndgcy.png

Awesome picture! Kasara seems really talented, hopes she knows how good she really is!
  • edited December 2012
    Lastly (for now), heres another great piece of all the character from lee's group together! made by Solastyre!

the_walking_dead_game__reunited_by_solastyre-d5n9xcp.png
  • edited December 2012

Clem.jpg

Wow, I like it. Some really good new stuff since I was last on here. Haha, thestalkinghead Merry Christmas.
  • edited December 2012
    dustpuffs wrote: »

he comes to decorate trees and deliver presents to all the good zombie kids (zombie good)
    TrueXus wrote: »
    Wow, I like it. Some really good new stuff since I was last on here. Haha, thestalkinghead Merry Christmas.

Merry Christmas :D
  • edited December 2012
    Lastly (for now), heres another great piece of all the character from lee's group together! made by Solastyre!

I like the picture,but I noticed the artist forgot (or left out) Mark.
  • edited December 2012
    I like the picture,but I noticed the artist forgot (or left out) Mark.

Artist said only characters that were in the game longer then one episode were put in. Glenn is also missing, Molly and Vernon too if you count them.
  • edited December 2012
    Artist said only characters that were in the game longer then one episode were put in. Glenn is also missing, Molly and Vernon too if you count them.

Okay,that makes sense,though it would be cool to see at least Mark in the photo,considering he was a part of the group for a long time,before we (the players) met him for the first time.
  • puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni
    edited December 2012
    Does, um, fan food count?

vPNLJ.png
  • edited December 2012

Another awesome picture, reminds you just how many people have died since ep 1.

What is wrong with Omid though, guy looks like he's turning rabid. :P
    Christa's face pretty much sums up my reaction.
  • edited December 2012
    Heres some more great fan art from Nateyou on Deviantart, special thanks to her also for allowing to be posted here!-
    clem_by_nateyou-d5m3rxw.jpg
    it__s_cold_today_by_nateyou-d5nb4ca.jpg
    madhouse_or_twd_sketches_3_by_nateyou-d5o3yhe.jpg

Does that russian art's? On the last picture near Lee and Lilly, under "Sup girl", written by russian : "You'll pass all the exams baby"
  • edited December 2012
    puzzlebox wrote: »

vPNLJ.png

yum. gingy brains
  • edited December 2012

vPNLJ.png

no.
  • edited December 2012

Absolutely, but it's missing one good bite mark.
  • edited December 2012
    Cyreen wrote: »
    Absolutely, but it's missing one good bite mark.

not sure if mark

or

mark...
  • edited December 2012

vPNLJ.png

hell yea it counts yummy
  • edited December 2012
    aaron1290 wrote: »
    not sure if mark

or

mark...

zombie-bite.jpg

Grrr... argh!
  • edited December 2012
    rabies shot needed
  • edited December 2012
    Here's my fanart of the Lee, Clementine and the babysitter.
    tumblr_m8npdnVWqt1rqaivao1_500.jpg
  • edited December 2012
    BigJKO wrote: »
    Here's my fanart of the Lee, Clementine and the babysitter.
    tumblr_m8npdnVWqt1rqaivao1_500.jpg

Love that one, and faved it on DA.
  • edited December 2012
    future ben

future_ben_by_thestalkinghead-d5pn5u6.png?1
  • edited December 2012
    Clem.jpg

Omid's too tall xD
  • edited December 2012
    and ben's dead so how can be from the future ;)

lol
  • edited December 2012
    and ben's dead so how can be from the future ;)

lol

maybe he is from a future where he didn't stand up to kenny, it's future magic, anything could happen
  • edited December 2012
    AnnaSan wrote: »
    Omid's too tall xD

He only looks tall because he's in the foreground, walking uphill and he has an extra head on his shoulders.
  • edited December 2012
    if Ben didn't stand up to Kenny

if_ben_didn__t_stand_up_to_kenny_by_thestalkinghead-d5pvo9v.png?1

spooky Clementine

spooky_clementine_by_thestalkinghead-d5pyb7p.png
  • edited December 2012
    Besides spooky Clementine these are all awesome!
Sign in to comment in this discussion.