General Skunkape the true villain of Season 3 ?

edited May 2013 in Sam & Max
Am I the only who thinks that General Skunkape is the true main villain of season 3 rather than the Narrator ?
He was a villain for like three episodes , while other villains were bad guys for one episode and if you think about it , if he never changed the future than the events of episode 2 , 3 , 4 and 5 would of never happened .
If he never changed the future , he would be locked in the Penal Zone like in the beggining of the game and Sam and Max would of never found the Devil's Toybox and Sameth and Maximus skeletons , Max's brain wouldn't get stolen and Sam wouldn't need to revive Sammun-Mak in order to save him , the Sam clones would never appear and Max wouldn't turn into a giant monster .
Does anyone else think that Skunkape is the real villain behind season 3 ?

Comments

• edited April 2013
    Simply the difference between a recurring villain and a climactic villain. If you think one is more threatening and "real" than the other, more power to ya. It is really an opinion kinda thing.

And, really, what about Charlie Ho-Tep? He was not only powerful, he was very sneaky and he was very threatening. He was the reason of Sam clone outbreak, which made Skunkape suck his ape thumb, and he tried to summon a toddler elder (?) god. I think you forgot these little factoids.

Also what about Maxzilla? He was very climactic (him being one of the two main characters), very threatening, and as the basis of sheer power output, he is clearly the winner. I don't know... Skunkape himself was overwhelmed by the disasters that he unintentionally caused, you know, most of which are actually the disasters that Charlie Ho-Tep INTENTIONALLY caused over the span of centuries...
  • edited May 2013
    Skunkape was really only a main villain for the first episode. He appeared in other episodes, but he seemed to be more of a sub-villain.
  • edited May 2013
    Ultimate Bad guys are only evil for one episode but end up being behind everything...
    Hugh Bliss, Soda Poppers and the Narrator fit this whilst Skunkape doesn't
  • edited May 2013
    Hudomonkey wrote: »
    Ultimate Bad guys are only evil for one episode but end up being behind everything...
    Hugh Bliss, Soda Poppers and the Narrator fit this whilst Skunkape doesn't

With Hugh Bliss and the Soda Poppers make sense but i don't get with the Narrator because well he doesn't seem to be the mastermind behind events of season 3 because all he did was transforming Max into a monster and planning to blow himself along with Max and the city because he is tired of living inside him , maybe if he was the one who caused the blood bath between the elder gods and the molemen and thus leaving the Devil's Toybox in Sam and Max's dimension then he would be the main villain in my book , i'm not saying the Skunkape is actually the main villain , but maybe if Beyond the Alley of the Dolls was the last episode then Charlie Ho-tep would be the main villain considering he was planning this scheme for centuries
Sign in to comment in this discussion.