questions about the games after playing the demo

edited May 2013 in Sam & Max
does the full version of the game use the same IE based launcher? does it REQUIRE a log-in to play? (if bought the games, it would end up being from Steam or GoG, so thats why it seems weird since GoG doesnt sell DRM'd games).

is there no way to access options BEFORE starting the game?

Comments

• edited May 2013
    nevermind. dont trust telltale. the demo installed securom and had to go thru heck to delete that malware off my computer. wont be buying any telltale games now, even if theyre from gog. not supporting companies that put scumware in there games at all.
  • edited May 2013
    That demo is old as anything, the games on GOG don't have any DRM and you can launch the episodes directly.
  • edited May 2013
    Gerbils0 wrote: »
    nevermind. dont trust telltale. the demo installed securom and had to go thru heck to delete that malware off my computer. wont be buying any telltale games now, even if theyre from gog. not supporting companies that put scumware in there games at all.

I've been playing games from TaleTell for a while now and I've never had any viruses installed on my hardware.

Either your trolling or you downloaded it from an untrusted site.
  • edited May 2013
    Season 1 plays without a menu, but 2 gives you an options prompt at the start and transferrs to all other episodes in the series. 3 just uses a menu.
  • edited May 2013
    I just use the Steam versions. Convenient and with no intrusive DRM (In my opinion at least, I know some people here hate Steam with a passion...)
Sign in to comment in this discussion.