SBCG4AP on Nintendo.com

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People is finally on nintendo.com!
Here's the link!
I can't wait to get it!

Comments

• edited August 2008
    Yeah, I noticed that earlier today.
  • edited August 2008
    Kewl. :3
  • edited August 2008
    hNYhgk-4iGt0EuPUuDTG8pH-omI3WCjE.jpg
    Telltale, is this the title screen? Because if so, YAAAYYYYYY!!! If not, NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!![/lukeskywalker]
  • edited August 2008
    Sick one! It's only hours away now! Does anyone know the exact time or am I going to have pressing F5 until I get that game (lol)
  • edited August 2008
    Jake wrote: »
    As said in the other thread, the U.S. WiiWare release will be at 9:00am Pacific Time on Monday. Barring any unforseen insanity, the PC release should be coming in around the same time.

The PC release is of course worldwide on Monday morning (because anyone with a PC can buy it and download it regardless of where they live :)). As for the Wii version in Europe, European WiiWare games always release on Fridays, and Nintendo of Europe tells us that the game will be available on 8/15.

There you go. Thats official, from TTG.
  • edited August 2008
    Lachlan_is wrote: »
    Sick one! It's only hours away now! Does anyone know the exact time or am I going to have pressing F5 until I get that game (lol)

9:00 AM Pacific time.
  • edited August 2008

EDIT: Oops, TheMuntaMan beat me to it.
  • edited August 2008

EDIT: Oops, TheMuntaMan beat me to it.

Mwahahaha!:D
  • edited August 2008
    12 PM Eastern time, 9 AM Pacific time, and anything between for North America. If you're in Europe, it's Thursdays at 11:00 PM CET in Europe (at midnight during Daylight Savings Time).

EDIT: Crap, I was beaten. Well, I have Europe.
  • edited August 2008
    cool thanks alot guys (or girls) o_0
  • edited August 2008
    I'm gonna get the game as soon as its available :)
  • edited August 2008
    cool thanks alot guys (or girls) o_0

I'm a dude, dude.
    Though some people tend to disagree with that...
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, I noticed that yesterday...
  • edited August 2008
    wait... that means I have 10 more hours to wait (i think, based on my sharp as an apple maths skills) maybe? I think because I'm in australia
  • edited August 2008
    I'm a dude, dude.
    Though some people tend to disagree with that...

Lol, sorry bout that
  • edited August 2008
    well, technically we all have 10 hours to wait irregardless of where you live (Unless you are buying it on wii) But I sympathise with you, Im a kiwi and I know it feels like we have to wait a whole extra day lol
  • edited August 2008
    well, technically we all have 10 hours to wait irregardless of where you live (Unless you are buying it on wii) But I sympathise with you, Im a kiwi and I know it feels like we have to wait a whole extra day lol

Kiwi, right on, You will not believe that I don't know a single soul who likes Homestarrunner but the creation of this game has let me in to a whole society of Homestarrunner fans!
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, off-topic question:
    ('Cause it doesn't deserve a thread)
    If you have the Wii Shop running, and a WiiWare/VC game is released; does it automatically update, or do you have to restart the shop channel?
  • edited August 2008
    I think you'd actually have to re-start the Wii... but I'm not shure.
  • edited August 2008
    eh, chances are you'll just have to go back to the wii menu and go back into the channel. Because the system recieves all the information when you first open the channel so it wont change until it goes through that process again
  • edited August 2008
    That's what I thought, just thought I'd ask. Thanks for the answers.

And now... back to the topic...
  • edited August 2008
    Yeah, so it's best not leave your Wii on. So 12:00 eastern, eh? I'm cool wit dat, dawgz.
  • edited August 2008
    AAAH. I don't want to wait 'til 11:00am. AAAAH!
  • edited August 2008
    I can wait until 12:00 considering that's when I usually get up. :p
  • edited August 2008
    I can wait until 12:00 considering that's when I usually get up. :p

im getting it on wii, so that would be 9:00 am right?

i get it on wii, and if i like it (thats a stupid question. of cource im gonna like it) i get the rest on pc.:D

WITH BONUS DVD! aw yeah! its a good time to be a gamer!:D
  • edited August 2008
    You're gonna have to get all five on the PC, too if you want the disc.
  • edited August 2008
    im getting it on wii, so that would be 9:00 am right?

That depends. Where do you live? The time it's released varies from different time zones.
  • SegSeg
    edited August 2008
    Ok, I'm going to link to TimeAndDate.com with a countdowner to 09:00 PST which is agnostic to time zone. As in, the countdown is to how much time is left before 09:00 occurs in Califorina/Washington State. But you need to all promise me that you won't get all upset if the clock hits 9am and the game isnt' up yet.

http://timeanddate.com/counters/customcounter.html?month=8&day=11&year=2008&hour=9&min=00&sec=00&p0=224

Again, this shouldn't be read as the switch will flip at 9am; It's just a guide to when 9am occurs.
  • edited August 2008
    12 PM Eastern time, 9 AM Pacific time, and anything between for North America. If you're in Europe, it's Thursdays at 11:00 PM CET in Europe (at midnight during Daylight Savings Time).

EDIT: Crap, I was beaten. Well, I have Europe.

Bullcrap, we have to wait until 4pm today :(.
  • edited August 2008
    Remember everyone, 9 AM PST is an estimate. So don't make 50 threads saying it's not online if you're sitting there at 9:10 PST according to a fancy atomic watch and the game is not not up.
  • edited August 2008
    atomic watch? leet.
  • edited August 2008
    also in response to the other oceania gamers here today, does your wiiware update with the same stuff at the same time as the american wiiware?
  • edited August 2008
    AHHH I'm so excited. I want it NOW!
  • edited August 2008
    I want it! Just wondering is there a UK version of the page?
Sign in to comment in this discussion.