Homestar Ruiner walkthrough - get your hints here!

EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
Stuck in the game? Not anymore! :D

That's all. Continue with your lives...

Comments

• thanks emily! Before that, all I had was the Pictures... XD
  • edited August 2008
    You stil need something. Include the SB5 Manual pages, and the clothing. I need one more clothing piece....

Oh, and TGS. I still needs one o thems.
  • edited August 2008
    i have everything exept 2 tropies and 3 tgs cards.
  • edited August 2008
    I don't need any hints. Which was a bit of a problem for me, because I usually can extend my Sam and Max experience over a few days with short play sessions that last until I get to the point where I have to stop and think a puzzle over for a bit. I love having that moment where the solution finally clicks, and...it only really happened once in this episode.

I still feel like Chariots of the Dogs got the balance JUST right. But this first Strong Bad episode is much too far on the "easy" side of the scale.
  • edited August 2008
    the castle is mega hard,so i just went on the forum and found all the manual pages and tgs cards,ill try more tomorrow
  • EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited August 2008
    The walkthrough is just for the critical path story. We're planning to do an "extended play" section separately... but not right away. Want to give you guys a chance to figure it out on your own, first!
  • edited August 2008
    I think this is fun, theorizing about the extra bits in the forums. ^_^
  • edited August 2008
    Oh K-K. I I'll wait. I just needs, two trophies... 1 TGS Card, And 1 piece of clothing.

TIP: Taranchula (BLACK) Metal Detector!
  • edited August 2008
    So far need 1 TSG card (already got 211 points without it though) and 2 trophies. Have 60% on Coach Z thing and level 6 on Snakeboxer. Got all clothing.

My formula for 211 on TSG is:
    Screen 1: Give "The Ugly One" the hairspray and "Cheerleader" the mobile ring tone. Screen 2: Give "So-And-So" the book and "What's Her Face" the car keys. Screen 3 give Cheerleader the text message

If anyone knows where the last TSG page is I'd appreciate it as I can't find it anywhere!?! I'd also appreciate any hints on what/where/how those 2 other trophies are (I have a feeling that one is for getting all clothing/TSG parts and the other for Snakeboxing champion).

Cheers in advance (and thanks to Telltale for an awesome game)

-m0r
  • edited August 2008
    Okay, now I need 1 TGS, and two trophies.
  • edited August 2008
    The Trophies are as follows (i'm giving names only)

Hedge Clipper award
    Annoyance Award
    "Got Strong Sad out of the House" Award
    Exploration Award

Have fun.

EDIT: HRWiki already Has a list of all the extra items up, if you need hints extra super bad, I would check there as well.
  • edited November 2009
    i can't find the castle on my map, how do i get it?
  • edited November 2009
    You Post this forum in the completly wrong forum section, but i'm not one to start complaining
  • edited November 2009
    You find it later in the game by the way.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.