Where's the Pre-Order Email?

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Am I there only one who hasn't received their email, from TaleTell, with the code for the pre-ordered game? I've been waiting since midnight :(

Comments

• Nope, it's not just you. But hey! If you're playing on a PC, you'll at least get the game you paid for. Apparently they didn't bother Beta testing the Mac version till this afternoon.

• Really? NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm on a Mac :( but shouldn't I still get my email, though?

• Also I totally spelled Telltale wrong!

• Yep, but no one who bought directly from Telltale has gotten their email. Folks who bought it through Steam or X-Box Live have had it all day.

joshrod113 posted: »

Really? NOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm on a Mac but shouldn't I still get my email, though?

• I don't know whats worse, paying for a game that I cant even get on steam (where it works), and stuck not even being able to play, or having my characters deleted over and over again. You guys in a race for most annoying company of 2013?

• Dang that sucks!

DantePD posted: »

Yep, but no one who bought directly from Telltale has gotten their email. Folks who bought it through Steam or X-Box Live have had it all day.

• Haha I don't know dude! But the games are fantastic, though!

Vilyn117 posted: »

I don't know whats worse, paying for a game that I cant even get on steam (where it works), and stuck not even being able to play, or having my characters deleted over and over again. You guys in a race for most annoying company of 2013?

• I wouldn't know, I can't play it.

Haha I don't know dude! But the games are fantastic, though!

• Well I got my email, but the Mac version still isn't here yet :/
    Look's like I'll just be playing Pokémon this weekend!

• Still havent got my email and i preordered it.

Well I got my email, but the Mac version still isn't here yet Look's like I'll just be playing Pokémon this weekend!

• Have you checked since your last reply comment?

Vilyn117 posted: »

Still havent got my email and i preordered it.

• It might take a while to get the e-mail with your bonus Steam key. When Telltale released the Steam keys for The Walking Dead pre-orders, they sent all the keys manually from the pre-order database, in chunks all throughout the release night.

This discussion has been closed.