Fan Bug

ProfanityProfanity Banned
edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Not sure, maybe it was supposed to be this way, but this is what happened.

First I went to Toad's, after I went to the Prince. When he died you click on him or the general area around him and start investigating all the stuff that's laying around. I checked all of the things except the dagger and then I turned off the fan. After that my cursor disappeared and I couldn't select anything. Backing out and coming back in didn't change anything.

So I snooped around the room more, found some extra stuff and came back to the initial investigation point with the fan, gun and all that good stuff. Now my cursor was back but I couldn't check out the dagger in any way.

Now in short: one part of the bug that happened is that after turning off the fan - the cursor disappears. Second part of the bug which I'm not really sure is a big is the inability to do anything with the dagger, even look at it. Now I'm wondering, was no one able to interact with the dagger or did the fan screw this up?

Comments

• Bumping this up because not sure am I supposed to replay the game now. Was the dagger interactable at all?

• You can interact with the dagger when walking around but not when kneeling over the corpse., as far as I know.

Profanity posted: »

Bumping this up because not sure am I supposed to replay the game now. Was the dagger interactable at all?

• I couldn't interact with it without kneeling after turning off the fan either.

Androu1 posted: »

You can interact with the dagger when walking around but not when kneeling over the corpse., as far as I know.

• That's odd, then. I was able to interact with it after turning off the fan (I played on 360, for the record).

I couldn't interact with it without kneeling after turning off the fan either.

• Well anyway, is it something important, do you pick it up and take it as evidence like with the gun?

Androu1 posted: »

That's odd, then. I was able to interact with it after turning off the fan (I played on 360, for the record).

• They don't take it, but they talk about it. All they really mention is that it is the same dagger that Bigby saw in the mirror, if I remember correctly.

Well anyway, is it something important, do you pick it up and take it as evidence like with the gun?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.