Did Reading Fables ruin parts of TWAU for you?

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

Seriously, we know Snow can't be dead because she is a, if not THE main character of Fables. I love the game and am interested in seeing how Snow comes back, but all the people thinking Snow is dead is driving me crazy

Comments

• Well, I got myself the first 121 issues and read only the first 5 or 6. Obviously some characters you see there can't permanently die in the game, prequel and all, but I doubt it would majorly ruin it for you.

Personally I didn't like the comics at all. Unlike say The Walking Dead comics, which immediately grabbed me and I read like 100 issues in 1 week the Fables comics are just not that interesting imho. I don't like the style of it's drawings at all and the story seems to jump awkwardly at least in the first issues I have read. I will probably continue reading some more anyway to learn more about the characters.

• edited October 2013

Not at all. I've read all of the Fables books and all of its spin-offs (Jack of Fables, the Fairest, even Peter & Max. All that's done is make me super interested to see how it all plays out.

I also read a lot (but not all) of TWD before playing the game. Just made me more interested in that game as well. Though I guess it's a bit different with TWD. :)

• Not at all, but it did affect some of the choices I made.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.