Halloween Bigby Cosplay

edited October 2013 in The Wolf Among Us

My Bigby Wolf Cosplay attempt. :) First time trying cosplay.

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Comments

• Lol. I think this is pretty awesome. Great job. I think you fit the character great.

• Good job.

• Thank you, thank you.

Ironically, I sort of had his hairstyle back in elementary school.
    My only regret is that the Yellow UV contacts were not as bright as I had hoped.

• I wish my hair could fall like that.

• Looks awesome, dude. Good job

• Thank ya. Lol luckily I was blessed with the ability to part my hair wherever I want and it stays.

• edited October 2013

awesome, i did some Bigby pictures as well (non wolf form)

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

Alt text

• Nice! I'm not the only one. I figured I would attempt doing each stage as the series progresses. Still trying to think how I'm going to go full wolf lol.

• sounds cool, if you do manage to do more stages be sure to put them up here :)

Kpick31 posted: »

Nice! I'm not the only one. I figured I would attempt doing each stage as the series progresses. Still trying to think how I'm going to go full wolf lol.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Ha, these are great! @Kpick31 - You nailed the hair, and I love that you went for the semi-wolfed look!

• I definitely will. Thank ya Stir :)

• you look just like him! especially when you are lighting the cigarette.

• Dang Kpick31, that is awesome. I hope you enjoy Cosplaying.

• Lol thanks. I figured I would go for this character. we both smoke, similar hair, and sometimes I want to tear someone's arm off :P

Hershel posted: »

you look just like him! especially when you are lighting the cigarette.

• Thank you. The first of many I hope :)

Zethgrim posted: »

Dang Kpick31, that is awesome. I hope you enjoy Cosplaying.

• I tried this too, I like it with a jacket, and I might do it again with the makeup. You'd be great as David from The Lost Boys!

Kpick31 posted: »

Thank you, thank you. Ironically, I sort of had his hairstyle back in elementary school. My only regret is that the Yellow UV contacts were not as bright as I had hoped.

• Looks very nice.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.