"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• Rockstar Games and Telltale Games Present... Manhunt: A Psychological Horror Series

• Breaking Bad by TTG. Starring Jesse Pinkman, after Walt's death, Jesse goes back to crash with Skinny Pete and Badger, to soon find out that the Mexican Cartel is after Jesse, being the only one left alive of the three that were responsible for the death of the heads that Gus used to work for. From there, it would be... Either Jesse staying true to staying out of the meth business, or slowly turning into Mr. White.

• Telltale games presents: Albus potter and the ________

• Sherlock would be fun, taking inspiration from the original cases and tweaking them to fit the modern day. Only question is how Cumberbatch and Freeman are very sought after people, and it would feel wrong to have different people doing their voices. I've already mentioned how much of a range of Whoniverse content there is which TT could adapt.

Kosmo posted: »

Doctor Who, Sherlock, Adventure Time, My Little Pony: FiM, Evil Dead/Army of Darkness, Sesame Street, American Vampire, Brian K. Vaughn's Saga, Mouse Guard... I could go on for ages. XD

• How about a:

• Star Wars game

• World War 2 game - something along the lines of Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers

• A horror slasher game - something along the lines of Halloween and Scream with all the: who's the killer (?) and high shcool kids getting sliced

• Ever since finishing the Walking Dead Season One I've been thinking Telltale could do awesome things with Bureau 13. Admittedly I haven't read the books or played the role-playing game, but I did play the old PC game. I was envisioning something more along those lines: a series of missions/episodes in which you get to choose the agents you want to use on each mission. Which agents you choose, as well as what you have them do, can affect how the season unravels itself.

• I would be willing to donate either testicle to fund such a project.

• It really is a necessity.

r1me- posted: »

Hi! I'm just halfway through a Firefly marathon, and I couldn't stop thinking about how Firefly would be amazing as an Telltale game! I

• Joe's Apartment - Featuring the misadventures of Joe, his Sewer Surfing/Singing Cockroach companions,...and Walter Shit.

• As would I, fellow Glenn.

I would be willing to donate either testicle to fund such a project.

• Eh... There are already a million goddamned star wars games, a million goddamned wwII games, and The Wolf Among Us. No offense of course, I just think that they should be investing in new, or newer ideas.

Sejborg posted: »

How about a: * Star Wars game * World War 2 game - something along the lines of Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers * A horror

• edited December 2013

I would absolutely love to see TellTale revive the Firefly/Serenity storyline. Would be just amazing.

After posting this I saw I wasn't the only one with this Idea. I love that there is community support for this. Make it happen!

• Star Wars has actually been strongly hinted by various sources as something TT might be doing a project for. Besides, there's such a huge range of eras and types of characters a game could focus on and bring the TT feel to. That said, it is fair to want to see sources which have never had games to do so.

Harpadarpa posted: »

Eh... There are already a million goddamned star wars games, a million goddamned wwII games, and The Wolf Among Us. No offense of course, I just think that they should be investing in new, or newer ideas.

• I've been thinking more about Doctor Who for a licence and given we had 400 Days with an array of different characters, I thought of the following two ideas:

Tales of the Time War: The insanely ambitious idea of letting players finally see the Time War and play around in its grand scope! Each episode you play as a different established character on either side. Imagine the insanely awesome cast - Paul McGann or John Hurt as the Doctor. Lalla Ward as President Romana. Louise Jameson as Leela. John Leeson as K9. Timony Dalton as Rassilon. Julian Bleach as Davros. Nicholas Briggs as the Daleks. Derek Jacobi as the Master.

Tales of the Companions: Similar ideas except on a smaller scale - what happens when the Doctor's companions leave him? Some we've seen since but others we haven't all that much, and a series of episodes focusing on different companions by themselves in a story tied together would be interesting.

• Well, I'd personally love to see that Tin Tin game come true, It'd be TOTALLY AWESOME

Drablens posted: »

INDIANA JONES, MANIAC MANSION, THE UNWRITTEN, Y:THE LAST MAN, TIN TIN, MORE MONKEY ISLAND.

• TellTale is doing great, there are many game ideas I would love to see you tackle but above anything else I would love to see you build upon the "choices you make effect the characters" idea, I wish the games had a much lager replay-ability, more of a multi-path thing, take a look at the Tex Murphy games for inspiration, sooo looking forward to Tessla Effect.

• I think a Chronicles of Narnia game would be great, I mean, there's lots to choose from, not just the stories in the books, but also the events that could be taking place between them. This means the game could introduce never before seen characters in different settings and circumstances, while bringing back classic ones, like obviously Aslan and maybe the Pevensey siblings
    Another series I'd love to see Telltales work with is Goosebumps, done nicely (which I'm sure would be the case) it can be the perfect mix between the spooky and the not-so-spooky, it could work in a format similar to 400 days, having different non-related stories that could be played without a particular order, each based on a different book.
    Finally, Mission Impossible: the game

• Firefly with Joss Whedon deeply involved. Nathan Fillion would love this im sure. Most of the old actors don't have big contracts going preventing them to work on it, and Voice overs is allways less work then normal acting. This universe is so big, so much left to explore, i really hope we will see a telltale game from this one time. It will blow up popularity wise, so many fans are just waiting and waiting for something Firefly, if they would hear telltale would be doing it... myeah, alert the authorities ;)

• I kinda hope they don't. New IPs. Ones that haven't been done before, though a true detective game would work well with the formula.

Star Wars has actually been strongly hinted by various sources as something TT might be doing a project for. Besides, there's such a huge rang

• Evil Dead: The Game

The story has Ash awakening from his 700 year nap in post-apocalyptic London. Decades pass and it is now 2015. Ash has become a wild haired Mad Max-esque warrior who is one of the few who still resists the dictatorship of his evil counterpart, whom he failed to kill in Army of Darkness. His ultimate goal: Make it back to the cabin from Evil Dead 2 and destroy the book once and for all. Along the way, he meets a half-deadite, half-midget named Sam and a badass woman named Ashley. Gameplay includes interactive adventure game stuff as usual, but with a bit of fast-paced combat like in TWUA. It will be The Ultimate Experience In Video Game Terror.

• That seems like a chore that, even for telltale, would be unrealistic. And at the end of the day, they're still telling stories. Stories with set themes, characters and plot. The only thing you ever affect, or SHOULD ever affect, should be motivations, and relationships.

dsfilms posted: »

TellTale is doing great, there are many game ideas I would love to see you tackle but above anything else I would love to see you build upon t

• Or maybe he meets the girl from the remake of The Evil Dead. He could make her her own fake arm.

Evil Dead: The Game The story has Ash awakening from his 700 year nap in post-apocalyptic London. Decades pass and it is now 2015. Ash has

• edited December 2013

I think if Telltale made a SAW game, it could be really cool! You get to play as two characters, one of them being a cop investigating the Jigsaw murderers, the other one a victim of Jigsaw. The cops objective is to investigate and find Jigsaw and it victims before they die, searching for clues and answersduring and the game. The victims task is to try to save as many people as possible (As in SAW VI/6), making difficult and moral choises, which TTG is really good at. You can change between the two characters whenever you want. The game has several endings, depending on how many people you save, and how fast you can find Jigsaw and his victims!

• HOW didnt i remember this :O:O

a SAW game would be amazing

Arsun97 posted: »

I think if Telltale made a SAW game, it could be really cool! You get to play as two characters, one of them being a cop investigating the Jig

• I know, I mean... It would be so fraking amazing! As the eight film is about to happen, this would be the prefect time to make it!

Niels posted: »

HOW didnt i remember this :O:O a SAW game would be amazing

• Discworld.
    Terry Pratchett's held back from licensing another game, saying none of the proposals he's had have been right for the series. The old games were adventure games of the sort Telltale likes and I think they've got the best chance of impressing him of any games company around now.
    That said the series is BIG and there would be much to choose from, I kinda hope they''d stay away from the obvious 'city watch' route

• BOOOO!

Or maybe he meets the girl from the remake of The Evil Dead. He could make her her own fake arm.

• What? The remake wasn't that bad.

BOOOO!

• Oh, man. I just became a member to the forums, coming in to say my piece on a game they should make and I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS ONE!!! It'd be awesome to see Telltale make a SAW game!!!

Arsun97 posted: »

I think if Telltale made a SAW game, it could be really cool! You get to play as two characters, one of them being a cop investigating the Jig

• Being that they're now partnering with other developers to make games based on already established IPs (Tales from the Borderlands), I think they should partner with Square Enix. No, not for a Final Fantasy game, nor Kingdom Hearts, nor any of the other JRPGs they churn out. The game series I have in mind is Legacy of Kain. Some remember this awesome series from the PS1/PS2 eras in the form of either 'Blood Omen' or 'Soul Reaver' (or both along with the last game, Legacy of Kain: Defiance); one of its major themes was 'choice', and given Telltales trademark mastery of putting choice in the player's hand, they could really do something awesome with this series.

This series has recently been revitalized in the form of an online multiplayer action game titled 'Nosgoth', but given that genre, there won't be a lot of story in it. Those who have played the LoK series before know that the story is one of the key points that drive the franchise, so it's actually a pretty perfect match for Telltale.

• dont forget Twilight ..ahah

Topherous86 posted: »

Being that they're now partnering with other developers to make games based on already established IPs (Tales from the Borderlands), I think t

• Niels posted: »

dont forget Twilight ..ahah

• Yeah, that about sums it up...

• Ash is too badass. Mia doesn't deserve an awesome robotic hand.

What? The remake wasn't that bad.

• I dunno, man, that was pretty awesome how she chainsawed the one dude in half, and how she tore her own fucking arm off.

Ash is too badass. Mia doesn't deserve an awesome robotic hand.

• She tore her own arm off and cut a dude in half. He chainsawed his own arm off and proceeded to shoot at it, and chainsawed his girlfriend's reanimated severed head in half. She became ballsy in the last ten minutes of the movie like every other typical horror heroine. Ash was ballsy through and through.

Well, not in the original, at least, but that's besides the point. Mia wasn't cool. At all.

I dunno, man, that was pretty awesome how she chainsawed the one dude in half, and how she tore her own fucking arm off.

• Who knows? Maybe next time we see her, she's badass.

She tore her own arm off and cut a dude in half. He chainsawed his own arm off and proceeded to shoot at it, and chainsawed his girlfriend's r

• Maybe next time we see her, she gets possessed and decapitated by Bruce Campbell. Boo yah!

But, seeing as how I can tell tried, I will give them another chance.

Who knows? Maybe next time we see her, she's badass.

• Even if she does the same thing next time, we still have this:

Alt text

Maybe next time we see her, she gets possessed and decapitated by Bruce Campbell. Boo yah! But, seeing as how I can tell tried, I will give them another chance.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.