The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• This needs to be updated with Clem.

• tripleflagged

Hbh128 posted: »

Doubleflagged.

• Eh. I didn't find it THAT dark. Basically, the only sad parts were Omid, being separated from Christa (who I think to be dead), and Sam's death.

NICK: Sorry, Uncle Pete, I missed the memo that said "predictably pessimistic outcomes" equals "great storytelling". PETE: You got somethin

• oh man I remember this I died and probably rewinded it like 3 times XD

I remember seeing that. My dad LOLed for like an hour.

• Quadropleflagged

Pell3t posted: »

tripleflagged

• More flagged :)

Lord_zasca posted: »

Quadropleflagged

• lol why? He forbid me from seeing her so I wanted Lee to get with her mainly out of spite, even tho I did just call her a bitch about an hour ago lol.

Harpadarpa posted: »

You scare me.

• The whole shipping thing to me is just odd. And people who are obsessed with it, they are scary.

lol why? He forbid me from seeing her so I wanted Lee to get with her mainly out of spite, even tho I did just call her a bitch about an hour ago lol.

• whispers "you meant to say quintupleflagged" lol

Omid posted: »

More flagged

• oh that wasn't to me lol. what exactly is that? is that just combining there names into one or something? I know a lot of people were obsessed last year especially when carley died but I didn't care enough about the whole romance in a zombie apocalypse game to really know what they were talking about.

The whole shipping thing to me is just odd. And people who are obsessed with it, they are scary.

• Even more flagged

whispers "you meant to say quintupleflagged" lol

• shipping is when people want two characters to do it, pretty much.

oh that wasn't to me lol. what exactly is that? is that just combining there names into one or something? I know a lot of people were obsessed

• Oh well that's just, just retarded. theyre basically cartoon characters. I was saying it more like a joke

shipping is when people want two characters to do it, pretty much.

• Alt text

Oh well that's just, just retarded. theyre basically cartoon characters. I was saying it more like a joke

• I've found it on reddit

• Much sad.
    Very hate.
    Not wow.

ok read up on the origins, still don't get it, my conclusion - my generation is a bunch of idiots. example people who put things like this on facebook. "just went to mcdonalds #yummy #hashtags #are #fucking #stupid

• edited December 2013

[Saltlick her]

EDIT: I meant to make that a reply to the [Glass her] post.

• give me beta kode in steat

• Good.

You scare me.

• indeed..

Alt text

That_1_Guy posted: »

Much sad. Very hate. Not wow.

• edited December 2013

Lol, maybe Clementine is a relative of Bigby's and she can turn into a Wolf like him when she gets angry and she will rip Rebecca's arm in a second! XD

or what if they gave you the same choice they gave you with grendell and just rip that bitches arm off XD im kidding of course that would be a little much.

• edited December 2013

wrong post

• edited December 2013

Alt text

To me Doug's going

"Remind we WHY did everyone choose you"

(this is from google images/not sure where from originally)

• That's very well drawn! Did you draw that yourself?

To me Doug's going "Remind we WHY did everyone choose you" (this is from google images/not sure where from originally)

• What no way XD, I suck at drawing I just found it on google images. It is very cool

That_1_Guy posted: »

That's very well drawn! Did you draw that yourself?

• Ah, ok. I just figured you might have drawn it, seeing how your profile picture looks very similar.

What no way XD, I suck at drawing I just found it on google images. It is very cool

• edited December 2013

Rebecca's kid is going to be an alien chestburster, just you wait and see.

• edited December 2013

Damn. For how many walkers he had to go, I'd be surprised if he had any limbs left.

Hbh128 posted: »

I just want Kenny(from Florida) to show up in Season 3 out of left field, missing a leg and sitting in a wheelchair of death, covered in that padded stuff used by Milton in the TV series, and for the group/protagonist to be like, "Hey Kenny."

• Clem was put through some grim shit: Stitching herself WITHOUT anesthetics (what a trooper), betrayed by Sam and forced to make one of two terrible decisions, locked inside a shed like an animal, nearly drowned in a river, her best friend is shot, and her other friend is missing in action.

I'd say Clem deserves a hug and a juice box.

Eh. I didn't find it THAT dark. Basically, the only sad parts were Omid, being separated from Christa (who I think to be dead), and Sam's death.

• They would make such a cute couple: Carly is basically the courage and bravery that Doug didn't have, and Doug fixes the shit Carly breaks; the perfect duo!

To me Doug's going "Remind we WHY did everyone choose you" (this is from google images/not sure where from originally)

• Gotta few more here:
    Alt text

Alt text

• Alt text

Gotta few more here:

• Behind the scenes photo? Cool
    I didn't know horses could sit

• edited December 2013

They can and they are cute while doing so. But they are not doing this for long. Just for a while.

Dregride posted: »

Behind the scenes photo? Cool I didn't know horses could sit

• Somebody who draws good should do a metal gear clementine meme

• Dougly all the way!

They would make such a cute couple: Carly is basically the courage and bravery that Doug didn't have, and Doug fixes the shit Carly breaks; the perfect duo!

• I wish I could, I've only just started drawing...

Dregride posted: »

Somebody who draws good should do a metal gear clementine meme

Sign in to comment in this discussion.