The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• OH GOD IT'S LOOKING RIGHT AT ME

• Love that shifty look on her face.

• What if I have a picture on my personal camera I want to post? Is there some way to bring it directly from the computer to the post, or a place I need to put it before I can post it?

Website? No, you just need the address of an image, like, say... http://img1.etsystatic.com/014/1/7067577/il_340x270.420782587_58yk.jpg

• Odd.

Dwight D. Eisenhower

hmmmm John Quincy Adams

• To whoever made this: you sir, owe me a new pair of sides.

• Man I haven't seen these things since my HL modding days.

OzzyUK posted: »

Her other textures are also a little creepy

• You'd need to transfer the image from your camera on to your computer, and then upload it to an image sharing site like imgur.com - you can't upload images directly on to this site.

Viva-La-Lee posted: »

What if I have a picture on my personal camera I want to post? Is there some way to bring it directly from the computer to the post, or a place I need to put it before I can post it?

• If you mean the comic strip I take it she feels that her wrist is a bit bare so she finds/remembers the watch and is now all smug.

Michael7123 posted: »

Am I the only one who doesn't fully get it?

• Thanks.

You'd need to transfer the image from your camera on to your computer, and then upload it to an image sharing site like imgur.com - you can't upload images directly on to this site.

• The best lyrics ever:

"LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE"

• That could of worked in the story y'know.

Hbh128 posted: »

The "Help Them Both" scenario, continued. Sorry if the end of that last comment was misleading, but unfortunately I don't see a way around thi

• I'm going skinny dipping in the sea of Lee.

The best lyrics ever: "LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE LEE"

• edited January 2014

Thank you. It definitely would have gotten rid of Kenny's shoe-horned suicide by walkers. I didn't want Carley to just be trapped at the house, but I'm wondering if the pseudo-plank idea would have even held water.

That could of worked in the story y'know.

• Meh, It's not the most realist game anyway. Fitting rifles, axes and blowtorches down your pants at the same time.

Thank you. It definitely would have gotten rid of Kenny's shoe-horned suicide by walkers. I didn't want Carley to just be trapped at the house, but I'm wondering if the pseudo-plank idea would have even held water.

• Well Larry had somewhat of a reason to be an ass

fixed it for ya :P

• Jesus are you fu***** Kidding me ? Winston's favorite line

• edited January 2014

Click on the trough 245 times for a special Easter egg. Lee will turn to the camera and scream "It's a motherf---ing feeding trough you motherf---ing dumbass!!"

So deep.... Not mine, credit to the one who posted this on Cheezburger

• Ben survived, cont.

Ben goes into the bathroom with Clem to search it. As soon as he and Clem get cleaned up, they both hide. When Clementine gets discovered, Ben stays quiet. The scene plays out as normal. Later, Ben stays with Clem and helps her with the fire. When the "burn this" stuff comes up, he'll ask her if she's sure each time. When they discover that they're under attack, Clem will convince Ben to run before deciding whether to help Christa get away.

Ben runs away before Clem is attacked herself and the two are separated.

The "Help Them Both" scenario, continued. Sorry if the end of that last comment was misleading, but unfortunately I don't see a way around thi

• Since when do walkers taste like Cheese & Onion?

• 2nd picture: Found ya!

• Man, I smashed the replay button.

• Oh GOUSTTTT this is why you're awesome.

• Let me fix that for ya:

Alt text

• edited January 2014

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/247806

Yes, it does get old after the 5th or 6th time.

Gengar posted: »

The watch...its...its a...

• edited January 2014

They should have had this video after the S1 ending credits.

• well constructed video whoever made it.

• that gif fucks my eyes!

If anyone makes a Kenny version of this gif will be remembered in this thread's history books:

• Haha how do you make it so it looks like doug and carley in this scene?

I wish this would have happened... T-T

• Now thats a smart one

• i cant find this easter egg anywhere?! link pls :D

Click on the trough 245 times for a special Easter egg. Lee will turn to the camera and scream "It's a motherf---ing feeding trough you motherf---ing dumbass!!"

• edited January 2014

This one is a bit small...

Alt text

• This is epic! :D

This one is a bit small...

• edited January 2014

You just can't handle the mustache!

Alt text

dan290786 posted: »

that gif fucks my eyes!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.