"Telltale should make a ____ Series": Post your ideas for a new Telltale Series here. (Unofficial)

Comments

• edited February 2014

NIGHTBREED. Seriously. Just watch the movie sometime, and imagine Telltale creating an interactive adventure story with the player cast as one of the Breed.

• Not talking about the movies. Silent Hill was never going to work as well as a film.

There are great stories to be told, but the interactive element is how they build the games' tension and psychological atmosphere.

Markd4547 posted: »

Brilliant idea but silent hill movies are awful

• Not saying that i agree with you i completed downpour and would make great telltale game just stating i was disappointed with films especially second but game perfect for telltale

Mikejames posted: »

Not talking about the movies. Silent Hill was never going to work as well as a film. There are great stories to be told, but the interactive element is how they build the games' tension and psychological atmosphere.

• Silent Hill or F.E.A.R two horror games which have quality story which would sell well and love to buy telltale have no horror games on there list so really attract gamers of all interests to add horror game

Ghostbusters maybe lighter ghost game to have bit of fun with

Dark Knight is there better villain then joker NO make it like wau with all comic characters making an appearance real psychology thriller also big fanbase

The Darkness most underrated game of its generation brilliant story cheap to buy rights really have lot of fun with story

• Silent Hill A Telltale Game Series or Tales from Silent Hill

Markd4547 posted: »

Not saying that i agree with you i completed downpour and would make great telltale game just stating i was disappointed with films especially second but game perfect for telltale

• A Murder mystery game similar to Cluedo set in the 1920's

• I've always wanted to see a point & click Asterix game. There've been a few action based ones over the years but they don't seem to do it justice. It would be nice to see a game uses the humour and characters, as well as just drinking magic potion and punching Romans. It would be nice to see a cartoonish, silly, p&c game from TTG again.

• A sandwich for me.

• they were supposed to be that was th style of the game neo noir set in the future.

The dialogue and set pieces in Tex were very corny, even at the time.

• the last 3 where 3D. There were more slatted after the last one (3 actually) but Microsoft bought Access and killed just about everything in development and then killed Access. Anyway regardless it is possible, it has been done and successfully on several games and there is a new one coming out this year which was funded through kickstarter for well over 500k so there is plenty of interest in those multiple ending style games. I am sure TellTale could figue it out just fine if they wanted to. otherwise I personally just feel like the actions in the games are meaningless as they do not really affect the outcome.

Harpadarpa posted: »

I've never heard of a Tex game. Let me do a bit of research. Yup. Last one was made in 1998. Granted, the screen shots look nice, it looks

• Masquerade would fit superbly into Telltale's style, I think that this would be a great idea.

I kinda already made a post for this in the old forum topic but I save myself the trouble by simply copying and pasting that post onto here.

• Yes!! I would play this game!

What about A Nightmare On Elm Street game?

• I would love to see a Dresden Files game. Even if it was different Wizards within the same world, it would be pretty cool.

• edited February 2014

Horror Films I would love to see TellTale make into games are

Evil Dead,
    Universal Frankenstein,
    Halloween,
    Hills Have Eyes,
    Hellraiser,
    Rawhead Rex ,
    Tombs Of The Blind Dead,
    Day Of The Dead,
    The Howling,
    Psycho and
    Nightbreed

• Really? I looked at the most recent one I found (1998), and it looked like pixels to me. Who knows, I got fucked up sight, so... Anyways, that one was in 1998. A lot easier to make those than new good looking games. Also, about TWD, the purpose of the choices wasn't to affect the story. It was to show you what kind of person you are, and to develop your relationships with these people. What this game really is is basically a book with slightly different character development based on your choices.

dsfilms posted: »

the last 3 where 3D. There were more slatted after the last one (3 actually) but Microsoft bought Access and killed just about everything in d

• Telltale could make a perfect James Bond game.

• The Thing. It would be glorious.

• edited March 2014

I'd like to see them do something a bit more focused on exploration and puzzle-solving than combat. With that in mind, TellTale should look into acquiring the rights to adapting a game based on James Gurney's Dinotopia series. It's an incredible setting, and could allow for a huge amount of different environments to explore, characters to interact with, etc. It even - within the framework of the narrative and world itself - has a really cool (and important) choice that has to be made, as it concerns the path you'll find yourself on, which could allow for truly different experiences upon multiple playthroughs. My hope, though, would be that the game mixes the TellTale style with RPG and platformer elements.

For anyone not familiar with the source material, this is a short video featuring some of the artwork from the series:

Dintopia: Art, Science, Imagination

• Granty78 posted: »

A Murder mystery game similar to Cluedo set in the 1920's

• Use mouse to place needle against blood.

SKREE!!!

The Thing. It would be glorious.

• This may have been said before, but I would love it if Telltale tackled my favorite show of all time, Doctor Who. They would be perfect games company to tackle the adventures of a alien who travels around space and time in a blue box!

• I love your Dinotopia idea mainly because of the insane amount of beautiful artwork and content to explore. If there are other dinosaur based ideas, I would like to try something based on Eric Garcia's "Anonymous Rex" series, in which they can try and create an original story set in this world with new characters and locations.

For those that don't know what Anonymous Rex is, it is a series of detective novels set in a reflection of our modern world in which the dinosaurs faked their extinction and live secretly among the humans in clever disguises. The main character is a private investigator named Vincent Rubio, who is secretly a velociraptor. The book series is engaging, funny, and strangely realistic, which makes this a perfect Telltale game.

Czarcasm posted: »

I'd like to see them do something a bit more focused on exploration and puzzle-solving than combat. With that in mind, TellTale should look

• Dark Souls

• "I'll never let you go"

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ - E - P
    Aw crap. Missed.

At first I thought it would be interesting to see Telltale make a game based on the sinking of the Titanic, but that would be a challenge even

• Telltale should make a Bioshock game. I mean, it'd be perfect.

Also, a Hell on Wheels game. I know that it isn't the most popular show ever, but it's a great chance to do a coll Western style game. Though, I guess there's Borderlands now...

• Yeah, I too hope Telltale continues making games from other comics and or games with good storylines. Man,if they could make us live Rapture BEFORE the civil war just like Burial at Sea it would be awesome.

Zyphon posted: »

Telltale should make a Bioshock game. I mean, it'd be perfect. Also, a Hell on Wheels game. I know that it isn't the most popular show ever, but it's a great chance to do a coll Western style game. Though, I guess there's Borderlands now...

• edited March 2014

Maybe as someone turning into a splicer? That could be a cool story to explore. Or they could even make it take place in Columbia.

Rafoli posted: »

Yeah, I too hope Telltale continues making games from other comics and or games with good storylines. Man,if they could make us live Rapture BEFORE the civil war just like Burial at Sea it would be awesome.

• If it was in Columbia, you would be a poor person working with Daisy Fitzroy for a better place.

Maybe as someone turning into a splicer? That could be a cool story to explore. Or they could even make it take place in Columbia.

• Or a scientist working for Fink, that would be pretty interesting!

Rafoli posted: »

If it was in Columbia, you would be a poor person working with Daisy Fitzroy for a better place.

• Agreed

Or a scientist working for Fink, that would be pretty interesting!

• edited March 2014
  • A game based on the tv series Utopia

• edited March 2014

@lucid121 wrote:
    Which three franchises do you want telltale to do next and why?
    Silent hill - I would love it if they would do this franchise, because it does suit telltale. It would nice to have puzzles and would love to see what they would do with the characters. Bioshock - The world of bioshock is big, there are so many dimensions and there could be lots of things they could do in this franchise. Star wars - same reason as bioshock. Apologies for grammer English isn't my first language.

1- Game of Thrones

2- The Walking Dead Season 3

3- I would like a "Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator" game from Telltale. This was one of the best story driven games of the 90's.

1. The walking dead s3
    2. Batman
    3. star trek
  • edited March 2014
    1. the walking dead season 3

2. the walking dead season 4

3. the walking dead season 5

• edited March 2014
    1. The Walking Dead Season 3

2. Reboot

3. The Simpsons (or Family Guy)

1. Bioshock (sounds like bullshit, but it would be cool to walk on rapture in its glory days)
    2. Star Wars
    3. The Elder Scrolls
  • Would be nice to have reasons.

• edited March 2014
    1. John Carpenter's The Thing.
    2. Friday the 13th or something slasher related.
    3. Some espionage shit like Mission Impossible, James Bond, Tom Clancy.

They all play on issues of trust and difficult time-sensitive decisions, which are the strengths of TTG's gameplay.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.