McFarlane Toys Have Announced a Lee Everett Figure

2»

Comments

• edited October 2015

I think instead of blood splatter variant edition, Luke's gonna get the "Lake Edition"

"Just put it on the water and let him drown again. Because f**k you, this is ZA"

Lilacsbloom posted: »

The face looks off to me, and his skin doesn't look dark enough. But the details on the rest of it, damn pretty. The detachable arm though i

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

The McFarlane faces don't look too derpy, i have seen worst :P

enter image description here

papai46 posted: »

Why all these figures look derpy?

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator
    edited October 2015

You convinced me to try to do a more in-depth version of mine. This is oddly entertaining.

Sort of butchered his nose though

sialark posted: »

Adding on to your artistic touches, how 'bout something like this? I just darkened his hair and his skin tone a bit. Lol I haven't played with MSPaint in forever. Whoops, my finger slipped... Spiffy Lee is spiffily dressed! Whoo! XD

• Complete with a balcony-through-the-spleen accessory.

Deltino posted: »

No, they need to make a Ben figure Complete with a set of doors with a removable hatchet

• edited October 2015

I like it!

This is oddly entertaining.

Indeed.

Speaking of which, I made another thing!

Pimp Lee lol. Inspired by the guy on the right.

And here's Lee in a dress, as requested by a friend. xp Only the manliest men wear pink.

...Who knew dressing up dolls could be so much fun?

Deltino posted: »

You convinced me to try to do a more in-depth version of mine. This is oddly entertaining. Sort of butchered his nose though

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

If anyone's interested you can buy the figures in a Bloody and Non Bloody version on the Skybound store.

• Thanks a lot! I just pre-ordered mine. :)

OzzyUK posted: »

If anyone's interested you can buy the figures in a Bloody and Non Bloody version on the Skybound store.

• Ahhh, No, no, I can't get used to it. The head, face, it's NOT Lee Everett. Even his posture is different. Screw you, Todd. You've crushed my dream.

Look at this custom-made figure. It's better.

• Yes much more realistic. It looks like that of one on the show and humanizes his appearance much better

Omid's cat posted: »

Ahhh, No, no, I can't get used to it. The head, face, it's NOT Lee Everett. Even his posture is different. Screw you, Todd. You've crushed my dream. Look at this custom-made figure. It's better.

• MADE IN MACON

Sign in to comment in this discussion.