TWD Interactive Fanfic Story-The Uprising-The End?

Comments

• You should definitely wait until their finished.

yes but i feel the need to actually finish (so close like 4 days away from finishing the plan) the whole chapter so that i can have a struc

• edited October 2015

I've finished planning the whole episodes (one and two), all the choices and outcomes and such so i just need to write it up now :). I will publish a new episode every other day so there's enough time for you to vote and such. Release date somewhere between November 2nd or November 15th for 2nd one. I'll confirm it on November 1st.

• The ending parts to this episode will premiere on the 25th

• edited October 2015

Simon Bannis-8

Times were hard in highberry for the group and it was only the night after the burial or Skylar, people didn’t feel safe anymore seeing what happened they all feared there death even the two armed soldiers Rembrandt and Steve even though they didn’t show it. Simon gave Arthur five days off to recover from his bullet shot and some time to mourn over the death of his girlfriend. Simon looked at his arm, it read Skylar it was a really lousy tattoo job since he did it on his own but he didn’t care it was the thought thought that counted for him. Simon blamed himself for the death of Skylar he thinks this is all on him and the fact that Arthur is unable to help the group because of that bullet hole, the way he uncharacteristically shot Arthur maybe Arthur could have known she was bit earlier to cut it off earlier to then save her and not be injured. All of these things were weighing in his head banging around reminding him every second that the girl is dead because of him, he just wanted to get rid of these thoughts they will never leave him but he would like to just forget about it so he can concentrate on the group. Simon then got up from his couch and went to the kitchen, he then grabbed the key to unlock the doors to his wine cupboard he aggressively swung them open and grabbed his favourite Barbera d’Asti, juicy but also taut, with a compact, silky texture, this is a bright barbera from north-west Italy that’s reminiscent of red and black cherries. He quickly swiped the bottle from the cupboard and continued his rest on his couch, popped open the bottle and started drinking, this made him feel better the taste was amazing to him feeling like the world is normal and has no mad deeds weighing on him, this is how he wanted to feel. As he was about to take another sip the bottle was taken out of his hand “ what in the world are you doing, drinking you think that's what’s best right now, all of us are hurting but we are trying to stay solid for the sake of surviving” he looked up to see his sister lecturing him. “You don’t get it, it's my fault Skylar died and that Arthur isn’t able to move , hell he may even die himself since we wasted all the supplies on Skylar” he argued, Skylar responded softly this time “i know you think it is but it isn’t she didn’t get bit because of you and i’m sure Arthur will make it through, just until then come lead the five others of us, but tell me if not because i'm sure Sonia or the soldier dudes will be happy to”.

Simon arises from the seat and instantly walks out of the house he is trying to stay balanced with having a few sips but feels like he is alright. He sees everyone crowded around just talking about random things “alright guys i'm… back so i understand our situation at the moment it’s not grim but it’s not good at the same time, i know we are all hurting but we need to put that behind us and focus on our survival. So i think we need to go scavenging for supplies like food, medicine and all the basic survival things, there's only 6 of us since Arthur needs his space, by the way Sammy please check on Arthur before you go, make sure he isn’t you know. Anyway i am going to split us up to go searching for these supplies so it’s more productive.” Simon thought he had three army soldiers (Rembrandt and Steve and himself) and three normals (Sammy, Michelle and Alex), so how was he going to structure this he thought.

Pick the pairs out of

Rembrandt, Steve,Sammy, Michelle, Alex, Simon

• Tried a different type of choice style what do you guys think

Simon Bannis-8 Times were hard in highberry for the group and it was only the night after the burial or Skylar, people didn’t feel safe a

• I don't understand the choice.

Tried a different type of choice style what do you guys think

• You have to organize who is going with who and where like pick Simon and Steve to go to local clinic

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't understand the choice.

• I think ill change it to a simpler format though since people arent voting because if it

You have to organize who is going with who and where like pick Simon and Steve to go to local clinic

• I don't really understand but I'll give it a go.

Steve and Michelle go to Local Shopping centre

Rembrandt and Alex go to Local clinic

Simon and Sammy go Around Local camps for guns

I picked by making sure there was an army soldier in each group.

Simon Bannis-8 Times were hard in highberry for the group and it was only the night after the burial or Skylar, people didn’t feel safe a

• Ah, I see. That's a cool and interesting way to make a choice, I like it ^_^

You have to organize who is going with who and where like pick Simon and Steve to go to local clinic

• thank for voting, im going to decide where they'll go to make it simpler you guys can just pick the pairs

I don't really understand but I'll give it a go. Steve and Michelle go to Local Shopping centre Rembrandt and Alex go to Local clinic

• I don't have to vote again do I?

thank for voting, im going to decide where they'll go to make it simpler you guys can just pick the pairs

• Nah ill just use ur pairs

I don't have to vote again do I?

• edited October 2015

Simon Bannis-9

“O.K we’ve sort out who’s going where Rembrandt and Alex will go and scoot around the local clinic to get us some medicine if worse comes to worse for one of us, You two (Steve and Michelle) go to the Rebound Shopping centre and try and get us some canned food that will last us for a long time, we haven’t got fridges so, if you see andy fresh nearly expired foods then eat it and try to bring some back, they nodded. O.k that leaves me and you Sammy let's go to a camp i saw while going to the community centre it seemed to have some guns and hand combat weapons which you guys without weapons could probably use for your personal uses”. Simon was finished with his speech and he recognised that everyone was onboard with his plan, he gave everyone either a handshake or a hug he wanted to protect all these people in righteous way he feels like he is now beginning to learn how to be a true leader. He took a slight look when Sammy went to go check on Arthur he hoped that he makes a speedy recovery since he didn’t feel safe that everyone had a mission to do which is vital to the group's survival so he was forced to keep him alone to get the maximum supplies. He waited for a minute for Sammy to report back, “he’s fine he says and that he wishes he could help also good luck” said Sam, Simon felt refreshed from this news that spirits are high from Arthur, so he felt comfortable going ahead with the mission, he also gave him his army knife in case something happens and he told him where he keeps the the emergency gun. Everyone said their goodbye’s and headed out in different direction to their ordered checkpoints, this was the first mission that the group had been on and he just hoped that it would go on without any problems especially with being eaten to death being an option, it gave him shivers.

Felix Hunter-9.5

Felix sits in the executive chair with a neutral face he barely smiled his mind was focused on one thing, killing the man that hurt his sister emotionally and physically, he thought the zombie apocalypse was the perfect place to now get revenge since people were focused on surviving in the present than remembering moments in the past. He thought this was the right thing to do he was playing the hero figure to his sister to help her get vengeance which he hoped he could get away with in quick time so he could concentrate on another big issue. He wanted to dictate these people before him he felt as if he gives them a chance to voice their opinion his plans to create one of the best anti-zombie camps. This is what he wanted his main focus to be making sure everyone plays by the rules, those who rebel he thought would be murdered in the worst possible way. But he knew he firstly had to focus on the task at hand before trying to build this immortal society that would live on for centuries, but he waiting from a phone call from his scouts to hear updates on when there's an opening for attack.

“O.k boss target you requested for we’ve found him he seems to match the description you mention to me, anyway he’s here in the premises. The zombie threat seems to be low they seem to be quite fortified on the inside i’m safe but i’ll say that i would want to stay here in the long run, anyway you could probably make it here without running into too much trouble Do you wish for us to send in reinforcements to help you with your mission or do you wish for me to return back to the base and leave you to eliminate the target one to one personally”said the scout.

Call for backup

Go alone

• Go alone Revenge missons are always better when you're alone.

Simon Bannis-9 “O.K we’ve sort out who’s going where Rembrandt and Alex will go and scoot around the local clinic to get us some medicine

• Which is what Gryff should have done

Go alone Revenge missons are always better when you're alone.

• edited October 2015

Felix Hunter-10

“I’m order you to come back to base asap to make up for the missing count of me, and we’ll done i will remember this next time i need to trust someone with a important job such as that just try to keep on mine and everyone else’s good side, Felix out.”.He shut down the radio feeling quite nervous but in the same way quite excited for what he was about to do, he waited only for three days to pass and has already tracked down the coward. Even though he did have intentions to try and actually control he wanted everyone to like him so that not many people would rebel and would like him as a friend not just for the sake of not getting killed. He too one more deep breath before putting on a somewhat devilish smile on his face, he was ready to do this deed, he arose from the chair and started to power walk into the main area outside where he saw his sister posted since he wanted to converse with her about the plan that he has come up with. He knew this news would come to a please her as this favour Felix is doing is more for her than for himself he knew.

After making it outside to the main area he saw that his sister was sitting on a simple old chair, she looked so peaceful holding her baby on her lap trying to teach it to talk it made her happy he knew even though the way the baby was made wasn’t the way she planned it. He knew that the baby was a liability to the group, but it was developing well since that it would soon be able to talk and walk, it obviously needs to be educated on the situation and stuff but Felix knew people had to keep reproducing if the human race is to go on even if it could get you killed. He didn’t know how his Sister would react since this was her previous lover he was going to search and destroy so he wanted to make sure that before he goes on board with this. “Hi sis, well i have some good news which i hope to you will also be good news we’ve found him the guy that hurt you before when you were fifteen and had you know him...your son, and our aim is to eliminate him” said Felix in a firm manner. “Why i mean i’m glad you’re going to make him pay but can’t you just bring him up here to talk to me to maybe explain why he did what he did” replied Lucy. “You know my plan is to dictate these people right now with the world being a fucked up place as it is now i need to project power so they can trust me and my judgement. Killing him first would make people se i should be their leader and to not rebel against me or there will be consequences, i am going through with this mission whether you like it or not” said Felix speaking more aggressively. He saw a tear in her eye, even though he thought he couldn’t feel any more emotions after the incident with his sister he was hit with guilt “o.k i will try to just contain him and bring him back but if things get squirrely you know..”. He saw this made his twin sister cheer up abit. Now he had explained his plan with his sister he was ready to go and do this mission, he acquired all the supplies he may need for the mission and hit the road as quickly as he could since it was midday and didn’t want to be coming back during sundown where he’s vulnerable to the walkers.

He had hit the road in 3 minutes from the time of packing his bag since he aimed for a speedy exit he left without the aid of some of his helping hands which he may regret not taking since this could go wrong. He was human as well there was nothing special about Felix Hunter but he felt in his bones he was special a person to shine a light on the new apocalypse world and maybe guide the human race out of total self-destruction, despite only being 19. He tried not show his feeling mostly when faced with the killing of zombies or even being unarmed with the confrontation of zombies since he feels like the pain that he felt four years ago couldn’t be topped by walking corpses, but he knew inside it could be topped buy one thing...death. Spacing out like this wasn’t a good trait he knew but he was an isolationist so since the company of others didn't bring him enjoyment he thought and spoke to himself for pleasure, and maybe this murder mission he thought.

• edited November 2015

Arthur Diamond-11

Arthur had been lying down for a bit now still trying to recover from the gunshot the bullet was still there inside his shoulder just sitting there, he regrets the decision of Skylar, making her of through the pain of getting her arm chopped off and then having to also face the consequence of death, this would haunt him for the rest of his days he thought. After a while of reminiscing his previous moments with Skylar he stops lying down and gets into an upright position, he was done with laying on the couch rolling about feeling sorry for himself. He realized there were people who were currently going out of the safety of highbury to go and get supplies to benefit the group and what was he doing he thought sitting around not doing anything productive. Arthur poked his shoulder a couple of times to test the pain if he would be able to move, for sure he felt it was rapidly improving and was able to now move, he didn’t know it would heal in a day and a half but as long as it did he was happy. With this he rolled his shoulders a bit to get use to the small shocks of pain and got up it felt good to be up and about again he missed it during his period of recovery and was ready to now go and do a side mission to show the group he was able to help now. He changed out of his bloody shirt into a shirt with undersleeves and changed his bloody trousers into some tight jogging bottoms, he felt comfortable in these types of cloths since he was warm and felt light. He put on his nike shoes and exited the household, the street neighbourhood was empty and quiet which Arthur didn’t like but he could live with it he thought, as he walked towards the exit whilst picking up a small backpack and one of the emergency knifes Simon lent him. As he was out of the premises he had second thoughts, should he leave highbury unattended since it will then be open to everyone if there's no-one there since everyone didn’t expect him to be up and about so early. He had to make a decision.

He was going to think about making a decision but that was soon cut short, he squinted his eyes to make sure it wasn’t the blood loss and it was that moment he knew he wasn’t going crazy it was an actual person. The figure was male he could make out and didn't look too old maybe around his age Arthur thought. This was a problem he thought, how am i going to fight this guy since he looks like he’s in tip top condition and i’ve barely recovered, i just have to find a way to make him submit to me and make him admit he’s lost . Arthur really did not was to go and start shooting random people it wasn’t part of his nature he thought, but if this guy is hopping our fence and starting to go in our houses he must not be a good guy. Arthur put down his backpack near the entrance and proceeded slowly towards the house that the intruder had entered, the Diamond household and was ready to do what was necessary he just hoped that the others would get here soon since it would be easier to fight him one on one if this bullet was out. When he got to the house he saw the stranger in the living room looking at the portraits which Arthur found quite creepy since he expected him to be looting for weapons or food or something like that. There was a moment where the stranger had his back to where Arthur was hiding, this was an opportunity he thought, so he took advantage of it.

He instantly stabbed this guy in the back which cut slightly into his stomach but the knife wasn’t long enough to go right through, this proved to be an incorrect move since all the stranger did was groan and then began laughing. Arthur was confused and just stood in confusion, the stranger turned his body around and revealed his face, this brang a shock to Arthur making him unable to react quick enough to the massive punch he got in the face. He was on the floor the world was a blur “you fucker, what did you think this would never come back just because the world is ending, no Arthur no big mistakes like that don’t fade away” Arthur heard and he knew it was Felix the brother of his former lover Lucy Hunter. “Lucy didn’t want me to kill you but you don’t know the pain you put her through, and what do you think your the the good guy no!!! you are a horrible person probably treat your people like Shit LIKE MY SISTER!!” said hunter giving Arthur another blow to the face. Arthur knew he made a mistake and was starting to accept his death sentence he ran away from his duties and that wasn’t cool but not to this guy he thought, Felix bullied him though the whole of his childhood, he’s no better a man than me thought Arthur. “Goodbye Arthur Diamond” said Felix as he pulled a gun towards Arthur's head, “you lucky i don't have a knife i would have made you suffer and tortured you if i did. That's when Arthur thought “the knife” it was still in his pocket. Before Felix pulled the trigger Arthur quickly grabbed the knife and stabbed his stomach again this time from the front and made sure he kept dragging it along along Felix’s stomach, making him scream in pain and hop off Arthur.

Arthur was in control now he felt as Felix rolled on the floor groaning trying to hold his stomach together Arthur picked up the gun and returned the knife into his pocket whilst overlooking this broken figure. “I know what i did was wrong but you forced me into it the way you bullied me from kindergarten all the way till high school, that wasn’t cool” said Arthur “so being the dumb 15 year old i was i thought impregnating you sister would teach you a lesson of how you shouldn’t mess with me”. “Fuck you, i had to be the father figure so shut the fuck up while you were off on the side of the street begging for loose change but look now i see you on video gaming magazines for voice overs and you couldn’t fund your children. I want to kill you and your loved ones to show you how it feels you fucker, you're not a man you're a coward and i’m really pissed i will die at the hands of you, and make i quick or else i might just get up” said Felix with a snarl. Arthur had multiple weapons he could use to kill him with but on the other hand the group were coming back with medical supplies they could patch him up, but i also need those for my arm i’m tired of being out of the game.

Spare Felix and patch him up

Kill him quickly with gun

Make him suffer with knife

End of Episode 1-Finish off what you start

• Spare Felix and patch him up

It seems really unrealistic for Arthur to see a survivor and just start stabbing him without warning.

Arthur Diamond-11 Arthur had been lying down for a bit now still trying to recover from the gunshot the bullet was still there inside his

• Thanks agent for consistently voting I appreciate that:) btw I'm going to take a break for a while until Christmas holidays when exams over and stuff need to concentrate. I appreciate everyone who has made the story what it is a and Peace ✌.

Spare Felix and patch him up It seems really unrealistic for Arthur to see a survivor and just start stabbing him without warning.

• Christmas is coming. So is the new episode. Going on holiday during Christmas break so I can do some writing.so expect the unexpected

• If you need to catch up with the story ahead of the release of episode two you can view it on google docs. Link is in top bit. I'm excited to see what you guys think of the second episode. Are you ready?

Christmas is coming. So is the new episode. Going on holiday during Christmas break so I can do some writing.so expect the unexpected

• I'm ready.

If you need to catch up with the story ahead of the release of episode two you can view it on google docs. Link is in top bit. I'm excited to see what you guys think of the second episode. Are you ready?

• (in SpongeBob voice) **I'm ready **

• Episode 2-Basics

Simon Bannis-12

Simon was now near the local camp he and Sammy we're trying to keep up the pairs pace so they could quickly ask for some supplies and get home since sundown was upon them. Simon hadn’t had the chance to actually talk to sammy much or get to know him at all, by what Simon could infer he was a firefighter back in the day since he seems to always be wearing a firefighter costume, Simon didn’t think he was crazy so he went with his firefighter guess. The camp they were going to was a mid ranged distance from their camp so Simon’s aims are to actually make an alliance between the two bases, he was thinking maybe trading and stuff so they are allies and not enemies since Simon was positive seeing the size of the place they had enough people to overrun highbury. He gave Sammy a bit of a pep talk as they were coming up to this base, “O.K sammy let’s try to make these people trust us we do not want to make these people our enemies” said Simon in a calm manner. Sammy gave him a reassuring nod which at this current moment Simon could not be bothered to ask for a worded answer asw he was concentrating too much on this visit. They made it to the metal door which he saw was made out of carbon steel from probably a old warehouse crate, he saw no signs of an actual look out way since it was not the biggest wall and he suggested someone was either going to hop over the top and welcome him, or pull open the huge door. Neither was done a door shape had been carved out of one of these massive doors to which someone has opened it it opened real slow and mysterious like which Simon thought was just the stiffness of the door. A figure pops out and says “prepare to die in 3..2..1” Simon quickly laid down prone hoping to have dodged the source of impact, after a few seconds he realizes Sammy shaking his head and the girl laughing, this made Simon blush. “My names Olivia Jay and assistant leader of this camp, we call it Home” said Olivia while flicking her curly blonde locks, Simon was still trying to recover over that very embarrassing situation but was still able to talk “May we speak to the leader we have come with a peace offering and maybe a way our two camps can be connected”. The figure scanned him quickly and then put on a smile “O.K come in and talk the the head commander” said Olivia.

While walking to the head’s area in this big warehouse Simon sees that in this base they are very well supplied and looks that they would be ready for a siege or attack if it come to it he certainly felt that they would be powerful allies to help them since Simon wanted to make sure they had some support if it came their way. Whilst climbing the stairs to the head commanders he thought about Arthur back at home all alone without anyone to help him, he prayed that he was safe and that no trouble has mounted back at highbury. He finally arrived at the commander's office with Olivia, he had told Sammy to wait in the courtyard and scout and maybe make some friends. Simon turns his head to the head commander and he recognises a familiar face, not just some random familiar face he recognises his own flesh and blood, it was his father, “Simon, i’ve been looking everywhere for you” David said with a single tear running down his face. Simon was relieved and happy to see that his dad had survive considering he thought people at his current age would have been wiped out by now. “How’s your sister she isn’t…” stuttered David, “err no she’s fine and alive, she is currently out on a hunting mission searching for some supplies that will hopefully help our group” said Simon “we were wondering if we could make some kind of alliance between our two camps since if a zombie herd starting attacking our home base we would be in trouble”. “Of course we're family, just be careful with your sister i know we shouldn’t smother her but still remember who she was” said David giving his son a stern look. “Thanks..Dad” said Simon quite awkwardly trying not to sound like a child “We could use some help over time i think that other rival camps will try and raid our camps and we need a few more weapons to defend ourselves. Also the more immediate threat of zombie count increases by the hour and i'm not sure we have enough material to try and protect our camp if a horde decides to come for us”. He saw his dad look down at his feet as if he was pondering over this “I have 2 weapons spare and only a few like…6 wooden planks to spare, the zombie apocalypse is also a new era to us as well and i need to protect my people as well. On that note i hope your defenses are safe the way you are talking about them being so fragile i really start to wonder if you should allow Michelle to come with my camp”. Simon analysed that his father is far more concerned about the safety of his daughter than his whole group, 2 weapons and 6 planks of wood were few that would help but barely. But then it hit him his father is very concerned about the safety of Michelle so he could get a few more supplies from him if he gives her over, he didn't like the thought of using his sister for trade but. It may be safer here from zombies since they will eventually attack and its 50/50 if they will win but he glances round and saw the chances at his father's camp would be higher and he knows his father has the same passion of protecting her. So he thought.

Accept deal of 2 weapons 6 planks of wood

Give Michelle to Father in exchange for more resources

• Accept deal of 2 weapons 6 planks of wood Somehow I don't think David would appreciate Simon using his sister as a barganing chip.

Episode 2-Basics Simon Bannis-12 Simon was now near the local camp he and Sammy we're trying to keep up the pairs pace so they could q

• accept deal want michelle to stay with her brother

Episode 2-Basics Simon Bannis-12 Simon was now near the local camp he and Sammy we're trying to keep up the pairs pace so they could q

• edited January 2016

Simon Bannis-12.5

Ermm I don't know about this father you as anyone know that i have the fight to protect her from these zombies, their corroded faces never get easier to look at they remind me of people i use to know each one that roams the open road.But no matter what they look like, sound like, smell like, if she is in trouble i will do anything to protect her, anyway thank you for these supplies these give me a few more days to survive(though they are few he thought). “If you say so” said david shaking his head to and fro, “but i am still concerned about Michelle's safety your camp seems to be somewhat new and still developing, that can be exposure to any zombies to jump over and slaughter your camp”, Simon had a concerned look. “Well i think i will accompany you to highberry “ said David “I would like to see that you return safely and to evaluate your defenses, these are dark days in the human race if you or Michelle dies from some faulty defenses my days will be darker if that happens”. Simon knew that his dad cared about his children, but was passionate that his group and defenses will be good enough to withstand the dead. “O.k let me grab some people and we’ll head out”, said David heading for the door to the main area of the camp “by the way Simon i think it's time to cut that beard before it gets too long” he said jokingly causing a slight snigger from everyone in the room.
    Heading out of the main office they took some stairs down to the main area, Simon feasted his eyes upon what looks like the earth before the dead started wandering around trying to kill everybody. People conversing and looking like they hadn't known about what was beyond the wall, he wished his camp would be more like this but he understands that the death of Skylar has affected everyone and morale hasn't been too well as well as him starting to drink again. Whilst David zoomed ahead to discuss who would accompany him on this journey, and Sammy was packing the resources they had received, Simon was left alone with Olivia.

A- What do you think of my father as a leader

B- How did you guys build this place

X- What’s your story Olivia

Y- …

• Just a sidenote the part isn't this short it's just that i've started to add smaller decisions that will effect the story in some sort of way, i felt like it was important that you can improve/damage relationships with people in the way you want this story to play out with these options.

I will post at the very least 2 a week since some parts will be cut short by things like this, it wont be in every part just when it's needed. Peace, and enjoy reading :)

Simon Bannis-12.5 Ermm I don't know about this father you as anyone know that i have the fight to protect her from these zombies, their c

• X- What's your story Olivia? Let's get to know her.

Simon Bannis-12.5 Ermm I don't know about this father you as anyone know that i have the fight to protect her from these zombies, their c

• I mean this in a positive and constructive criticism way. The way you word things and your grammar still needs work.

• Mhmm i see that thanks for that i'll try and fix that for the future, always open to criticism to make the story better. I'm still in school so i won't be the best lol :)

I mean this in a positive and constructive criticism way. The way you word things and your grammar still needs work.

• X-What's your story Olivia let's see what she's like

• A- What do think of my father as a leader

• O.K the voting is now closed Simon will ask whats your story Olivia-X

• edited January 2016

12.5-Simon Bannis(continued)

In an attempt to try and make conversation Simon asks Olivia “So Olivia what's your story, I mean before the dead started walking”, after a second of silence Simon looks over at Olivia and see’s her head tilted away from him, have i upset her, he thought. “Simon Bannis, you meet a girl for a matter of minutes and you already want to know her life story” said Olivia, this jerks a blush on Simon’s cheeks, he attempts to stay professional but fails making Olivia snigger slightly. “Anyway my life story, where should i start, well maybe when the unlucky day when i found out that i would have to be living under only one of my parents house and then found out it was my mum that got custody over me. I know i should have been thankful since she's the one that mainly keeps me fed and makes sure that i get to school on time but still we didn't get along we just didn't connect or agree with each other in most situations, unlike with… my father we connected he always seems to get me and we would strengthen that bond with some “good ol’ hunting” he always use to say. After a few months i thought i could handle it living with mum and seeing father once and awhile, but then things got difficult when mum decided to bring home a new man, and lucky for me he was an asshole who wanted me out of the house as soon as possible for trying to voice my opinion about him. I needed a home and lucky for me my mother wasn’t completely under his spell so i stayed but you could have classed me as because i was out every night with doing my favorite things in the world drinking alcohol partying and unfortunately manipulating and teasing boys”. Simon see’s the emotion in her voice and on his face she reminds him of Arthur one of his friends that he hurt… badly, before he could say Olivia continued. “One morning i was in the hospital they said i passed out on the dance floor after taking way too many drinks and this is how i met your father, he was my doctor. Less than 10 minutes of me waking up from my blackout those things flood the hospital i was still not 100% so my chances of surviving was slim, luckily the ex-soldier/doctor safely guided me out of there.

Before Simon could offer his condolences of her difficult upbringing David and Sammy return from what they were doing “ok i have all the wooden planks and one of the weapons in the rucksack” said Sammy holding the second one firmly in his hands. “Most of my people are still scared to go out there into the open world since they are still in fear of the zombie’s, but i was able to get the help of one, this is Lily Jay, Simon saw a small girl with a pistol when looking at Lily she looked no older than 16, but admires her bravery. Simon shakes the girl's hand and thanks her for helping him “happy to help, anything to show people that i am capable of doing as much as anyone else” she says, everyone else giggles as the girl says this in a high pitched cute way. As they head for the exit Simon feels his father looking at him “Yesss” said Simon as he turns around and stares at his father, “I was wondering what kind of leader you’ve become like where's your community members right now” asked David, which the he gets a response of hunting from Simon. “Wait what you sent your Sister out there in the open world where she could be eaten by these monsters” screamed David, Simon was shocked at his father's response to this “well i can't just single her out of the group anyway she's with an ex-soldier”.David closed his eyes took a deep breath in and out, then set his eyes upon his son “"their flesh shall rot while they are still on their feet; their eyes shall rot in their sockets, and their tongues shall rot in their mouths that's in the bible Zechariah 14:12, think about that if she comes back as one of the undead” said David before guiding the group out of the warehouse.

As they venture through the forests the sun begins to slowly escape the sky the group are still slightly a distance away from highbury but have made some good time as the sun begins to go a bloody red painting the sky alongside it. They see numerous counts of zombies during their journey but try to steer wide of them and try to conserve their ammo supply. Suddenly Sammy drops to the floor looking tired and exhausted from trotting with a huge backpack on “Guys.. if you could spare a minute… i’d really appreciate it” said Sammy, the other four join him on the floor as they use this time to rest as well. David with aidance of Lily gathers a few sticks to get a fire going as the temperature starts to drop as the sunlight becomes limited. Simon is looking straight into the fire thinking about what his father said about the religious viewpoint on this, he didn't want to become one of them or have any of his loved ones become like that being reminded of their deformed faces over and over as they pass countless of the undead. He looks up to find Olivia aiming a arrow his way, he’s frozen of the shock, she begins to release the arrow...Bang!. Simon opens his eyes to realize he has not been brutally betrayed but a zombie creeping up on him has been shot “you owe me one” said Olivia with a cheeky wink”. A horde of zombies start to encircle the group following the first one that had been shut down by Olivia, everyone arises gets their weapons out and begin to fight. Simon found himself next to his father who was getting up and close with these zombies giving them a round of his pistol to the forehead, he starting to back up and instead try to use his sniper avoiding close calls with the zombies. He felt all was going well until he heard a high pitched wail, he looked over to see that Lily was being brutally eaten the creatures continued to feast upon her body as the wails quietened as she had now been relieved of her suffering by death. Simon backed away with shock as Olivia let three arrows go killing the two that had devoured Lily, mourning the death Simon turns around to see the remaining one
    she stalked towards me in my moment of terror and i froze, unable to peel my eyes away from her ghastly towering features. Her face was sunken in, eyes unfocused. Her mouth twitched and drooled as if craving for something, anything, me. The smell of his rotting face made my stomach churn and it was all i could do not to vomit then and there. Her nails were dark and bloody, but I wasn't sure if it was her blood dripping from them. Finally i saw her gross discolored skin close enough to see that it was falling apart. It was falling away from her muscle, her bones. I saw everything that I never wanted to see it was Skylar.

Kill the zombie

Walk away

• Kill the zombie

Just wanted to mention that very suddenly you went from writing in third person to first person.

12.5-Simon Bannis(continued) In an attempt to try and make conversation Simon asks Olivia “So Olivia what's your story, I mean before the

• Yh, that was meant to have more of a realistic view on what the zombie was like in Simons POV

Kill the zombie Just wanted to mention that very suddenly you went from writing in third person to first person.

• Nice description of the zombie walk away with it looking like her Skylar it might mentally scar him

12.5-Simon Bannis(continued) In an attempt to try and make conversation Simon asks Olivia “So Olivia what's your story, I mean before the

• Simon Bannis-12.75

Simon continues to view this creature as it begins to move closer and closer to him, he see’s the struggle in the zombie as its corrosive skin melts down leaving only a deformed body to try move closer to him. Simon froze in his spot, he wanted to raise the gun but he was unable to move, the sudden rush of emotions flowing through him for this zombie, this use to be a dear friend and a dear lover to a guy he had done wrong in the past, he couldn't bare the feeling of then killing her once again, as Simon still blames himself for her death. As he thought in his head in reality the zombie was in range now as it opened it’s mouth to produce a final blow, flesh from what is seemed to be previous victims flicks onto Simon’s face, but now it was his turn to join them. BANG!!!... inches away from his face a bullet flies through the corpse causing it to simply flop onto the ground, Simon turns to see his father with a unpleasant look on his face. “What are you doing!!!. Simon you must be much more careful than that if i hadn’t taken that shot you could have been…”. “I know” replies Simon “It’s just that this was Skylar one of my dearest friend, she was alive during the start with us, but i don’t get why she’s here we gave her burial and everything”. David moves closer “trust me son this isn’t her as long as you buried and make sure she was.. finished, anyway how could you the corpse is quite corroded i don’t know how you could even make out a figure” said David attempting to prompt Simon.

After this the group head towards the corpse of Lily, Simon is a car length behind, as he is making a promise to himself and Skylar that he will use his old machine and tattoo all her name on his arm so he never forgets. He catches up to see one of the most gruesome sights he may ever see, a body in two. David starts to say some payers over Lily’s head which has rolled a few steps away from her body, as everyone listens Simon hears a whisper in his ears “It was Olivia’s fault she left her”, quickly he turned around to see Sammy pulling out from whispering his ear.

A- They were surrounded, Lily should have ran as well

B- You are talking some Shit

X- Can’t believe it, i thought that she was trustworthy

Y-...(ignore)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.