TWD Interactive Fanfic Story-The Uprising-The End?

13»

Comments

• edited January 2016

Quite a short part today i know, but it gets interesting next time as the group finally arrives and i think Simon will be shocked at whats happened :)

Simon Bannis-12.75 Simon continues to view this creature as it begins to move closer and closer to him, he see’s the struggle in the zomb

• I don't understand what the B option is saying.

Is there no It's not her fault option?

Simon Bannis-12.75 Simon continues to view this creature as it begins to move closer and closer to him, he see’s the struggle in the zomb

• Yes that sinilar to the A option. And b is not believing Sammy's accusations.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I don't understand what the B option is saying. Is there no It's not her fault option?

• In that case... They were surrounded, Lilly should have ran as well

Yes that sinilar to the A option. And b is not believing Sammy's accusations.

• A- they were surrounded, Lily should have ran as well survival of the fittest she should have ran

• Y...(ignore)= i dont think its nice to start blaming people during mourning period

• 12.75-Simon Bannis (continued)

Simon turns around fully so he can address Sammy in private as the others seems to be deep in prayers and mourning over a dead friend, “Not to be rude or anything Sammy, but even if what you are saying to me may be true then Lily should have also ran away since it was the logical thing to do”. Sammy has a stern look on his face as he past Simon, close enough to whisper in his ears “ it still doesn’t make it right”, Simon sensed that Sammy was not happy with him, which made Simon as well get impatient with Sammy but he held back his rage acknowledging the fact of what happened with Arthur and they are currently mourning a person’s death. Simon walked closer to the others, they seemed to finish doing their stuff and now we're starting to throw mud over the body as that’s the best they could think of next to a proper burial. As they finished up they all continued their venture to Highbury with Sammy leading it, Simon stayed behind for a second, he knelt over the grave and wrote “R.I.P Lily Jay”. Before he is able to fully ascend to his feet he feel a soft gentle touch on his shoulder, and as the blonde hair creeped over his body he knew it was Olivia “Why did you…” said Simon before being abruptly stopped, “I’m so sorry” sobbed Olivia as she fell into Simon’s arms, he didn’t mind as he too knows the feeling of what it's like to blame yourself for someone’s death.

The Sun was practically gone, but it didn’t matter as the group had finally made it to Highbury Simon felt relieved to finally be home after a tough journey, all his group members did as well having a certain look of tiredness. Simon popped out the keys from his pocket and put it into the front gate, he jotted it slightly as the gate made that click noise to assure him it was unlocked. As soon as he pushed it wide the other three instantly went in “long time no see Highbury i use to miss living down here with you guys” chuckled David “It’s o.k… but you need to get some serious defenses and..” before David could finish his lecture he was shushed by Simon looking cautiously at the Diamond household he could hear voices one voice that he thinks he recognises but another that he can’t quite make out. Simon wants to call out for Arthur but fears that it could be intruders, “everyone get ready to fight” he whispered to the other three as they slowly followed behind Simon. They approached the door which was a crack open but unfortunately not enough to identify the figures but discussions grew louder “Why did you let me live” heard Simon, he was worried now so decided to take some drastic measures. Without warning of the others he slams his foot into the door making it fly wide open it flies so fast it crashes into the person on the floor which Simon cannot identify and knocks him out cold on the floor. “Shit Simon that’s a foot you got there” says Arthur, Simon is able to identify Arthur who sitting relatively comfortably on the sofa. The two instantly embrace for a few seconds in the joy of knowing the other is safe, Arthur looks over to identify Mr. Bannis “ Hi Mr. Bannis long time no see”says Arthur “Yes my boy it has, and i hope you have fixed your pathway through life, even though it’s been wrecked again now” the two shared a light chuckle. Simon then is suddenly aware of the appearance of Arthur so he asked “what happened to your face it looks bloodier and messier than usual” “the prick you just knocked out will soon be able to tell you this fascinating story” replied Arthur.”And before you ask who this guy is, well he is Felix Hunter brother to my former lover Lucy. David’s facial expression changed at the moment he heard the names.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.