Official Jetra thread

Comments

• Everything seems so said right now.. How about a song that fits Jetra?! Yay XD
    Song That Fits Jetra

• *Sad.
    Stupid autocorrect XD

AngelicTea posted: »

Everything seems so said right now.. How about a song that fits Jetra?! Yay XD Song That Fits Jetra

• Nuuu not the awesome style gun from RWBY... NUUUUU

(Snatches and runs)

• Here (throws more bleach)

squirts eyes AAH! THE PAIN!

• pours over head I CAN'T HANDLE IT!

Catlover posted: »

Here (throws more bleach)

• You know what else fits? 'Part of me' by Katy Perry. Actually, it goes for both meaning of jetra. Unless you had your jetra organ removed. Then at least the jetra ship would be a part of you. Confusing.

Everything seems so said right now.. How about a song that fits Jetra?! Yay XD Song That Fits Jetra

• BLEACH SHOWER!!!!!!!! -Jumps in- MY EYES HALP MEH!

pours over head I CAN'T HANDLE IT!

• Everyone to the bleach ocean!

BLEACH SHOWER!!!!!!!! -Jumps in- MY EYES HALP MEH!

• BLEACH WILL BE THE DEATH OF US!!!

Everyone to the bleach ocean!

• Thank guys goes into bleach fill universe OMFG THIS TASTES TERRIBLE!!!!!!ll

BLEACH WILL BE THE DEATH OF US!!!

• I saw a video of episode 5 and you can filrt to Petra i think :v

• You know what else fits? 'Part of me' by Katy Perry. Actually, it goes for both meaning of jetra. Unless you had your jetra organ removed. Then at least the jetra ship would be a part of you. Confusing.

• I personally ship Jetra, but I saw more... Petra x Lukas that episode.

Hana-san posted: »

I saw a video of episode 5 and you can filrt to Petra i think :v

• Aaaand this is why Lukesse is not real. Admit it, there is more chance of jetra than Lukesse.

Hana-san posted: »

I saw a video of episode 5 and you can filrt to Petra i think :v

• Thread: Why Jetra could be real

Ok guys. I found out that Jetra could actually be real in the next few episodes. Here are my reasons:

1. The bridge scene in the first episode. Come on, did you see Jesse's face?
    2. They actually hold hands. TWICE. Once in the third episode when they enter the end, another time when Petra comes out of the witherstorm. Come on, admit it's real!
    3. The water scene in episode 3, where Jesse swims with Petra out of Soren's lab. It's so cute!
    4. In episode 4, Petra with amnesia says, 'I want to go with Jesse. It feels like where I belong.' That's GOT to be a sign. Can you name 1 Lukesse moment that exists and are as great as Jetra?
  • But what happens if Jesse is in female version?

• I think there will be Petra x Lukas moments in the next episodes.

• edited March 2016
    • lukesse thread

day 1: 15 posts
    day 2: 500 posts
    day 3: 860 posts
    day 4: 1060 posts

• Jetra Thread

day 1: 2 posts
    day 2: 30 posts
    day 3: 91 posts
    day 4: 155 posts

its no wonder the Jetra thread isnt very popular, you either need to change the name ASAP or let the ship sink...

or keep shipping organs and airlines

WHY! WHY DID THEY SO THIS TO US?

• I STILL SHIP IT!! I SHIP IT MORE THEN MALE JESSE!!! XDD

But what happens if Jesse is in female version?

• In episode 5 if you choose to do the 'Warrior Whip' Jesse will literally grab Petra swing her around and let go so she can do some fancy warrior stuff. If that isn't Jetra. I don't know what is... XD

michyxox posted: »

I STILL SHIP IT!! I SHIP IT MORE THEN MALE JESSE!!! XDD

• So, how about that Warrior whip.

"Remember Jesse, just like we practiced."

Looks like we got some fanfic fuel right there. Someone needs to write stories about the two doing combat training and whatnot.

• Alright so after playing Episode 5, I am pretty much shipping Jetra. :)

• edited April 2016

If I had to decide who I would want to ship Jesse (Male or Female) with, based on how I've played all the episodes till now, I'd have to go with Petra as well.

• Actually It's a sniper scythe.

Well. I'm set. Shotgun scythe XD

• Our destiny is bleach!

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

Thank guys goes into bleach fill universe OMFG THIS TASTES TERRIBLE!!!!!!ll

• I hope not

I think there will be Petra x Lukas moments in the next episodes.

• No

I think there will be Petra x Lukas moments in the next episodes.

• enter image description here

Our destiny is bleach!

• This might be my last post here.

• It's weird cause in the beginning of the episode Petra will save you from the 2 skeletons and Jesse says um thanks and they smile at each other!

• I Love Jetra and I will ship it forever! <3

• that's literally the only reason I did the warrior whip. I wanted to do the redstone rap but if bae wants the warrior whip then I want the warrior whip

• edited April 2016

chooses the Warrior Whip
    Petra: Come on Jesse, make it good. Just like we practiced.

JUST LIKE WE PRACTICED?! PRACTICED!? LIKE THEY'VE DONE THIS BEFORE! MY INNER FANGIRL IS CALLING! MUST. WRITE. FANFIC!

A Minecraft Story Mode Fanfic: Warrior Whip

-=(x)=-

Jesse's POV

I was hitting the training dummy at the training place next to the trophy room. Usually I go with Naruto- I mean Lukas (they look so alike in episode five) and other guys, but this time I was alone.

I heard the door creak. It was Petra.

"Hi Jesse." She said coming in.

"Hi Petra." I started to blush. I tried to hide it by doing some side attacks on the dummy.

She picked up her sword and hit one of the other dummies. I think she broke it.

"Oops." She said. "There goes a diamond." I chuckled and she did too.

"Olivia will be mad." I replied.

"Oh well. What can you do now. By the way Jesse, I wanna show you something."

I stopped hitting the dummy. "What is it?"

"It's a cool new attack I learned. Kind of like the other attacks you have like the Griefer Grab and such. It's called the Warrior Whip."

The Warrior Whip? I think I've heard of that one before.

"Oh. How does it go?"

"So one of the two people, in this case you, grabs the other person and spins them around and then throws them at the mobs. It's really cool. You wanna try it out?"

I don't know if I was blushing, but I think I was blushing.

"U-umm sure!" I responded. She explained how to do everything. I went over to her. I put my hands on her shoulders. She started walking in a circle and I spinned in her in the same way. When she thought was going fast enough she said "Let go!" And I did.

She completely destroyed another dummy. The thing is, past the dummy was a trampoline Axel forgot to install correctly so it was laying against the wall. Petra hit the trampoline and then came flying right towards me.

I fell on the ground. I didn't see Petra anywhere until I realized where she was.

Right on top of me.

She was kind of leaning down but her face was still very close to mine. We both stared at eachother.

"A-a-a-are you okay?" I asked nervously.

"Y-yeah. I'm fine. How about y-you?" She was blushing. I was too.

"I'm fine. T-thanks." We stared at eachother in silence for a bit.

"Well I guess we just need more practice. And no badly place trampolines." She tried to change the subject. I think.

"Y-yeah. More practice."

-=(x)=-

Ty

• ErykaEryka Banned

Is this ship plausible?

• we may never know

Eryka posted: »

Is this ship plausible?

• ErykaEryka Banned

I hope it's nοτ :3

we may never know

• I ship it so hard. And it's true. I'm definitely sure. I recorded every single romantic moments :D

• ... But Rhyiona is life :D and that thread is too funny xD

Eryka posted: »

I hope it's nοτ

• ErykaEryka Banned
    edited April 2016

*and that thread is too cringy :3

... But Rhyiona is life and that thread is too funny xD

This discussion has been closed.