Official Jetra thread

Comments

• edited April 2016

-smiles while reading it and don't no why-

Dchar234 posted: »

chooses the Warrior Whip Petra: Come on Jesse, make it good. Just like we practiced. JUST LIKE WE PRACTICED?! PRACTICED!? LIKE THEY'VE D

• Jetra survived the ship thread closing... YAY! LONG LIVE JETRA!

• THIS MEANS SNIPER MUST SHIP IT WOOHOO!

AngelicTea posted: »

Jetra survived the ship thread closing... YAY! LONG LIVE JETRA!

• ErykaEryka Banned

No, it only means that this ship is plausible

THIS MEANS SNIPER MUST SHIP IT WOOHOO!

• When I played Episode 5 I chose The Warrior Whip I just saw a major spark when I chosen that handshake!

• But wait. The Lukesse thread is open too... We must plan our next move XD

THIS MEANS SNIPER MUST SHIP IT WOOHOO!

• The spark of love!!

When I played Episode 5 I chose The Warrior Whip I just saw a major spark when I chosen that handshake!

• So your saying you wanna make another ship thread???

But wait. The Lukesse thread is open too... We must plan our next move XD

• I didn't mean anything by it XD

So your saying you wanna make another ship thread???

• Oh I Gotcha.....blushes

I didn't mean anything by it XD

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited April 2016

Eryka said:
    No, it only means that this ship is plausible.

Additionally, that also extends to randomly shipping two characters together just because you can, even if it would otherwise be plausible. People should not get in the habit of making tons of shipping threads just because they can, unless something is actually hinted at in the game.

Eryka posted: »

No, it only means that this ship is plausible

• I hear you, but you closed the Lukas x Petra ship thread and if that ship is plausible or not is up for debate, although people do not seem quite as interested on it than on ships involving Jesse.

At least Lukas and Petra seem to care about each other very much.

I don't ship them, but you know, just saying.

Eryka said: No, it only means that this ship is plausible. Additionally, that also extends to randomly shipping two characters to

• ALL the characters care about each other though. If it was like that, then everyone would be confirmed shipped with each other. (not like people arn't trolling with that anyways)

Abeille posted: »

I hear you, but you closed the Lukas x Petra ship thread and if that ship is plausible or not is up for debate, although people do not seem

• How do you flirt with her?

Hana-san posted: »

I saw a video of episode 5 and you can filrt to Petra i think :v

• edited April 2016

Yes, but Lukas and Petra arguably have more "evidence" going for them than Jesse and Petra or Jesse and Lukas. They demonstrated more care for each other than for, say, Olivia or Axel.

Petra defending Lukas quite angrily when Aiden was talking crap about him, Lukas wanting to stay at the temple in case Petra showed up, Lukas saying that if Jesse and Co. were friends with Petra than they were good, Petra pretty much making Lukas go with them, Petra insisting at the beginning that Lukas was good, the two of them sitting together apart from the group at Soren's, when Petra had the wither sickness.

I'm just saying they are not just two random characters shipped together, and that I think that if the Lukesse and Jetra threads can stay open, that the Lukas and Petra one should, too. At least based on if the ship is plausible or not.

NorthStars posted: »

ALL the characters care about each other though. If it was like that, then everyone would be confirmed shipped with each other. (not like people arn't trolling with that anyways)

• edited April 2016

There are many ways to answer that. But the short version is there are way more Jetra cannons actually them all of the other ships that dont involve jesse combined. Jetra hints where there since episode one, way more scenes of Jesse and petra. Most people do not care or like ships that dont involve the character they are playing as, which makes sense though. because it doesnt help the story. as the story is to revolve around the character you are playing as, for their to be a relationships with backround character has nothing to do with you. Also Im sure one of the main reasons why threads like PetraXLukas where taken down is because of their unpopulatiry, while the two most popular shipping threads are Lukesse and Jetra. all the others were buried or disliked, just unpopular. Again because of the backround characters ships not involving the main story. Since the beginning of episode 1, there was "Jetra" hints, as Jetra is the most hinted ship through out all the episodes. Lukesse is a close second, as that has also been since episode one, all the way to episode 5, where their where things like Lukas getting himself attacked by the guards to distract them so Jesse could run away. Because of unpopularity, and because of how they are not as mentioned or hinted in the game as Lukesse or Jetra are alone against all the smaller ships combined how they are more hinted, is reasons of the LukasxPetra thread is how it is. There are very little scenes of petra and lukas even talking or standing next to each other, the biggest thing I have seen of that is when Lukas was worried of Petras sickness but then again he says the same thing about Gabriel if you choose him instead of Petra, so that scene doesnt mean anything. There is the same amount of petra and lukas moments as their are olivia and axel or any of the smaller details in the game. Jetra is the most popular ship on the forums, close second Lukesse, for the reasons. No "ship" has been confirmed yet but Jetra is the most ship that is hinted in the game, so if their is one it would more then likely be Jetra as they have had the most scenes together then all the other characters.

Yes, but Lukas and Petra arguably have more "evidence" going for them than Jesse and Petra or Jesse and Lukas. They demonstrated more care f

• It is hard to reply to this because it is all a matter of opinion, really.

Like you say that Jetra is more popular than Lukesse, while the Lukesse thread has more views and posts, and there is more Lukesse than Jetra fanart online. You can argue that it is just a vocal minority. In the end, how do you know which ship is more popular?

And if the Luke x Petra thread was closed because it wasn't popular, okay, so that's a new rule, that threads for ships that are not popular or do not involve the main character are not allowed. But saying it isn't plausible while there is evidence of it, that's a little too much.

But you know, this isn't my problem. I don't even support that ship. I just took the opportunity because I saw a recent Blind Sniper post that I could reply to.

There are many ways to answer that. But the short version is there are way more Jetra cannons actually them all of the other ships that dont

• Better Jetra than Jukas, I say. :)

Alright so after playing Episode 5, I am pretty much shipping Jetra.

• Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Catlover posted: »

This might be my last post here.

• Careful what you burn with that flint and steel, yo.

When I played Episode 5 I chose The Warrior Whip I just saw a major spark when I chosen that handshake!

• edited April 2016

I also want to add, if telltale adds any romance to the game, they know that just about every player will be upset if it ends up being something most people dont care about or like, like lukasxpetra,( again a big reason is not involving Jesse) as Im quite sure telltale knows of Jetra, as showed alot in the game, so if they are forced or decide to add that, Im pretty sure they know their best route they will take is Jetra or Lukesse, Im not sure how they would make that work out though.

It is hard to reply to this because it is all a matter of opinion, really. Like you say that Jetra is more popular than Lukesse, while th

• edited April 2016

and Im not or was not putting Jetra vs Lukesse, I was saying both are the most popular and favored and hinted/cannoned the most in the game. I was using Jetra as the main example, Jetra seems to be more hinted in the game because jesse and petra seem to get more screen time as both being more main characters then lukas, but as I said their are many Lukesse. Both of them are the two biggest ships that have the most screentime or cannoned the most if any truely are cannoned. I was just putting it against the unfavored backround character ships that are little to none seen throughout the whole game.

It is hard to reply to this because it is all a matter of opinion, really. Like you say that Jetra is more popular than Lukesse, while th

• :"v

_BEARZZ_ posted: »

I personally ship Jetra, but I saw more... Petra x Lukas that episode.

• JETRA FOR LIFE!

• I'm back! (Sees all the ship threads being closed) That's it!

Tohabath posted: »

Whaaaaaaaaaaaa?

• Keep this thread closed please all the cringey 10 year olds

• enter image description here

and Im not or was not putting Jetra vs Lukesse, I was saying both are the most popular and favored and hinted/cannoned the most in the game.

• Ignoring this is more simple, don't you think?

Duck_Hunt posted: »

Keep this thread closed please all the cringey 10 year olds

• Really? you think that was a fight?

• We need to keep this thread alive! -Staying aliiiivve- I Should... Stop now....XD

• If you chose to say nothing on the bridge jump in episode 1... This will happen

Jesse: Uhhh... We're screwed...
    Petra: Huh? I can't hear you, get closer!

They're so close!!! XD

• I finally was able to play episode five on my kindle.... OMG OMG WARRIOR WHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JETRA FOR LIFE

• Yeeeeeessssss... XD Now I need to find that option...

• It's there at 28:15 :3

Tohabath posted: »

Yeeeeeessssss... XD Now I need to find that option...

• The Lukesse thread has way more views and comments that this thread... Nuuuuuu XD

• Nuuuuu......we must plan our attack!

The Lukesse thread has way more views and comments that this thread... Nuuuuuu XD

• Let's do this! XD

Nuuuuu......we must plan our attack!

This discussion has been closed.