Who did you choose for your team?

2»

Comments

• My pick was August, Athena, Cassius. I did not regret it.

• The first two picks were easy for me. My two favorite Vault Hunters. I picked Zer0 first, because he hasn't been seen since Ep. 1 and wanted to see him again. Athena second, because she still had unfinished mentoring business with Fiona. And then, when it came down to picking the third member and I saw Felix available, I chose him so that he can finally make amends with Fiona and Sasha, and help out again, which he did by revealing the $9 million that he had hidden for them to have. And then when LB said I had to pick someone else in Felix's place, my options were narrowed down to either August and Springs. Eventually, I chose Springs, because she is Athena's fiance, and an awesome mechanic.

By the way, when Loader-Bot said I'd be disappointed about who this mystery Vault Hunter was, I took his word for it. And once I found out that the mystery Vault Hunter was actually Clap-Trap, I just said, "Fuck that!" And at one point I called him "Crap-Trap" by accident and laughed my ass off for a minute. XD

• edited November 2015

Exactly the same.

Got super happy with Claptrap.

Big-bad-pig posted: »

Félix Springs Athena ClapTrap

• This is just my opinion, but if you're a Rhysha shipper like me and 80% of people on this community, it might be a bad idea to have August on your team. Reason being, August, while Rhys and Fiona are stuck in another world, might do something to Sasha while Rhys and Fiona are stuck in the portal. Another reason being is Rhys says to August that Vallory was one-of-a-kind. Again, just my opinion.

• What are you talking about? August clearly has Vaughn.

• Not saying I don't ship them (because I do Jathena) but did anyone have Janey on their team without Athena? Seems like every playthrough I've seen with Janey on the team she was with Athena. I'm curious to see how many people did not have that be the case.

• Wouldn't it be fair if there was a chance to get Shade as team memeber? His fate depends on Fiona and all the members join the vault team depending on Fiona's decisions only.

• I did on my second playthrough. She barely said anything, but maybe it was because Claptrap stole all the spotlight.

Not saying I don't ship them (because I do Jathena) but did anyone have Janey on their team without Athena? Seems like every playthrough I'

• Athena, Zer0, Mystery Vault Hunter (Claptrap)

• I ended up with Athena, August, and Cassius.

I started with Felix, but he obviously gives you money in lieu of an appearance. So I picked Cassius in his place because Vaughn kept mentioning that he helped him.
    (I was also going to pick Zero instead of August, but apparently I didn't have Fiona express her desire to be a vault hunter well enough.)

• Springs and Athena wanted those together and Zer0
    Didn't want August because I wanted Fiona to end up with Vaughn although I think Rhys is better for her and Sasha should be with Vaughn but this is only my opinion

• Athena, Zer0 and Felix. I then chose Janey as I had a feeling about the Mystery Vault Hunter and I didn't want Claptrap (as funny as he is) and I really wanted some funny romantic banter between Athena and Janey as I am a massive shipper of both of them (I was not disappointed).

• Athena, Janey, August, Zer0.

• You can have 4 people on your team (besides Felix)? How do you do that?

Athena, Janey, August, Zer0.

• edited May 2016

They're just all the people i've used in my 2 playthroughs. As they were the only ones I unlocked.

Playthrough 1: Zer0, August, Athena.

Playthrough 2: Janey, August, Athena.

You can have 4 people on your team (besides Felix)? How do you do that?

• Athena, Spring ;) and August.

I don't know why but Zero wasn't available at all for me, like I didn't even see him. If I did I would of chose him instead of August.

• I had Fiona choose Janey, Athena and Cassius the first playthrough (my first playthrough I only had those three and August available/unlocked).

(Second playthrough I min/maxed a bit and got Zer0, August and Felix/Claptrap).

• edited November 2016

I had Athena, Zer0, and August on my team on my first play through.

While on my second play through I got Janey, Cassius, and Felix/Claptrap.

• I'm not sure if you have already figured this out but the time I posted this but you had to tell Mordecai in Episode 3, Chapter Six when you play as Fiona that you are a Vault Hunter.

I hope this helps! ^^

Athena, Spring and August. I don't know why but Zero wasn't available at all for me, like I didn't even see him. If I did I would of chose him instead of August.

• edited December 2016

Athena
    Janey
    August

enter image description here

• edited January 2017

I pretty much made everyone else happy so nobody held grudges and were therefore available for combat, but I ultimately picked August, Athena and Cassius on my first playthrough.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.