Who did you choose for your team?

Who did you pick for your Vault Hunting team towards the end of Episode 5?

I can't provide a screenshot at this moment, but I picked:

Felix

Athena

Springs

Mystery Vault Hunter (ClapTrap)

(To those of you who don't know, to get ClapTrap in your team, simply pick Felix for your team. Although make sure you saved him back in Episode 1 by warning him! If you did so, Felix will leave you 9 million in money and you can use this to hire the "Mystery Vault Hunter." This is how you get ClapTrap in your team.)

The Vault Of The Traveler (Chapter Art)

So who did you pick? Comment below and leave screenshots if you have them.

One of the squad combinations.

Comments

• edited October 2015

1st playthrough:

second one (Felix also, but he didn't appear so I chose Claptrap instead):

both were good. There was no actual difference, tbh. xD

• The most logical choice was Axton, Athena and August.

• I chose Athena, Janey and August. I wanted Zer0 to join but game didn't let me. Someone tell how do I get him.

• At some point during ep 4 you get the option to identify yourself as a Vault Hunter, notably when Brick and Mordecai tell you to stay out of the fight, claim it to be "Vault Hunter business." If you responded saying that you were a vault hunter, Zer0 hear's of this, and will be interested in joining you should the need arise.

AronDracula posted: »

I chose Athena, Janey and August. I wanted Zer0 to join but game didn't let me. Someone tell how do I get him.

• You have to tell Mordecai in Episode 3 (as Fiona) that you are a Vault Hunter. As a result, word will spread, Zer0 will hear about it, and that's how you unlock him.

I chose Athena, Janey and August. I wanted Zer0 to join but game didn't let me. Someone tell how do I get him.

• IIRC, it's something about telling him that you're a Vault Hunter.

• Athena, Zer0, and August (I killed Felix so I couldn't get Claptrap).

• My own team was Athena and Zer0, figuring that a couple of bonnafied Vault Hunters woul be great for fighting a Vault Monster, and Felix(which got me CL4P TP, much to my surprise and amusement)

• I originally picked Felix, August and Athena. However, Felix didn't join and I ended up choosing Cassius. Don't regret it one bit, love my dream team.

• My team was Athena, Zer0, and Claptrap.

• ok, thanks

You have to tell Mordecai in Episode 3 (as Fiona) that you are a Vault Hunter. As a result, word will spread, Zer0 will hear about it, and that's how you unlock him.

• My team was Athena, Janey and Zer0. For me it felt like the strongest team. :)

• ...But Ax doesn't appear. (Sadly.)

The most logical choice was Axton, Athena and August.

• Athena, janey, and zero

• Choosing Janey with Athena is a bad choice. Athena judgement would be compromised to protect janey.

• Would you have picked him over claptrap ?

LawmanZero posted: »

...But Ax doesn't appear. (Sadly.)

• How so? I thought it was cool

Choosing Janey with Athena is a bad choice. Athena judgement would be compromised to protect janey.

• Cry got Claptrap. God, that robot laughed my ass off.

Athena, Zer0, and August (I killed Felix so I couldn't get Claptrap).

• edited October 2015

Well yes.

Hopefully his Glory Hound attitude wouldn't get in the way too much.

Would you have picked him over claptrap ?

• Cry's reaction was absolutely priceless, I was laughing my ass off not just at Claptrap, but also how he just started yelling "WHAT!" after he comes in.

Cry got Claptrap. God, that robot laughed my ass off.

• I got Athena, August and Zer0. No regrets.

• I got the only 3 remaining being silent gets...
    Athena, August & the Atlas guy... (forgot his name)

Did anyone know, that they robot fight... Can be done entirely by not doing anything???
    Seems there's already too many players (NPCs) in the cockpick that we the actual player don't have to click anything to get the end result...

U can check out how it went even if u don't do anything around 28:20 minutes
    in this video.

• I chose Athena, Janey, Felix, and then I got Claptrap. I enjoyed all of them.

• Cassius, Felix, and Athena.

Then it became Cassius, Claptrap, and Athena.

Gonna go for Cassius, Athena, and Springs to see if Janey will (like Claptrap) note how Athena isn't going kill-crazy on an ATLAS employee (or the current president for that matter).

• felix august and athena when august didnt turn up claptrap appeared to cause hell

• jesus christ, why everyone so obsessed with athena?

• Félix
    Springs
    Athena
    ClapTrap

• Well probably because she's a highly trained assassin with over a thousand successful kills to her name, but...

I don't know.

Istibul posted: »

jesus christ, why everyone so obsessed with athena?

• enter image description here

two bae's and a shitty fucking potato robot

Honestly, I would have taken Shade over Claptrap anyday.

• potato robot

In a nutshell.

two bae's and a shitty fucking potato robot Honestly, I would have taken Shade over Claptrap anyday.

• I got stuck with August, Athena, and Cassius because none of the other options were available. It turns out that they all worked out great, but if I could really choose anyone I probably would have taken Zer0 over Cassius...

• I had to choose between Athena, August, Janey and Zer0. I shot Felix and I let Athena to kill Cassius. I heard from a friend that Zer0 had a terrible voice so I chose Athena, August and Janey. Didn't regret anything. Kicked ass with them, August became friendlier, Janey joined the group hug and invited us to the wedding. And in the end my three ships sailed. It was beautiful.

enter image description here

• Zero, Springs and Athena

• Same

Teemarie1 posted: »

Zero, Springs and Athena

• Chose Athena because she's a badass Vault Hunter who saved our lives, Janey because she built our rocket and I wanted her to go Vault Hunting with Athena, and August for coming around in the end and almost dying for us.

Didn't regret a thing.

• Athena, Zero, and August. I shot Felix and didn't tell him about the bomb so he's pretty thoroughly dead in my game (family is as family does, asshole), I was going to let Athena kill Cassius so he doesn't want anything to do with it, and Janey was mad at me because I didn't do the thing for Scooter because I didn't want to draw attention and he's dead anyway so why does he care about advertising his business. I didn't want to bring August at all but it sort of made me. I was a jerk to him the whole time so I have no idea why he magically wanted to help us. Also I totally took Athena's shield but it said I didn't so I'm not sure why she wanted to help either. I'm guessing the game made them help me to get me to three people. Zero though I was always pretty chill with.

• edited November 2015

I picked Athena because I love her
    Janey because she's cool
    Felix because why not
    Mystery Vault hunter, I honestly thought it was going to be like Maya or Lilith. But claptrap was VERY amusing so no prob

Sign in to comment in this discussion.