Attn: 'Minecraft: Story Mode' Players Who Purchased Through Telltale Store (Episode 2 Update)

If you are unable to download Episode 2 from in-game or are still seeing the Episode as 'Episode 2 Coming Soon' on the Episode selection screen, you will need to download the PC/Mac Patch available from this link:

Minecraft PC/Mac Patch

(The above link will direct you to the PC or Mac patch depending on what system you are on. If you are on a Mac, the download will be an updated version of the Full Game.)

Download and install the above patch and then start the game. You will then be able to see Episode 2 as available to download and play in-game.

Comments

• When I use the .exe it says "Minecraft Story Mode was not found on your system" even though it is.

• edited October 2015

Well. Just downloaded the patch. Still can't download the second episode...

Update: Got it now.

• when i downloaded it.its say the 'game up to date' but when i go on the games episode 2 is still unavailable

• edited October 2015

Where i can download Patch ???

• I installed the Patch but i can't download Episode 2 help!

• How did you get it ?

StarXuqi posted: »

Well. Just downloaded the patch. Still can't download the second episode... Update: Got it now.

• What about Steam Users? Is the update out there?

• i have downloaded the patch and it stand there you have buyed it and it will coming soon
    sorry for my english i am from Germany

• I'm on ps4 and it says episode 2 is still coming soon what do i do?

• This is the last game I am ever buying from the TTG website, I should have bought it on Steam instead.

• edited October 2015

"content failed to download" great patch you've got there!
    update: when I restarted the game, my headset made a loud, explosion-like noise that scared me to hell but I succesfully installed the update after that.

• I downloaded and installed the Patch... still can't download episode 2 ...!

• Still cant play it. I downloaded and installed the patch, says "minecraft story mode already up to date" Cant download it from the episodes link in the main menu either.... what the crap -_-

• try restarting your game, worked for me

Anitz92 posted: »

I downloaded and installed the Patch... still can't download episode 2 ...!

• I restarted it 10 times with the same result.... -_-

Tman111S posted: »

try restarting your game, worked for me

• run as administrator after you download and install the patch. You will have to do this 20 times (super annoying) but that's how I got it now

• Hello, What about iOS where it will not download? Any fix for that?

• edited October 2015

"An error has occured.". Ugh, every damn time I try to download the episode. I really want a refund for this game. What did I pay for? This is really frustrating.

• Thanks ! It works. I just installed and restarted the PC.

• I tryed a lot of times, restart the game. And now i tryed install the fix update. And nothing. Restart the game. Restart PC. Never work.
    Always episode 2 not open.
    I have purchased all episodes.
    I tryed reinstall the full game and nothing.

• Still unable to Download Episode 2, still get "Coming Soon". I attempted to install the patch on which it did, although still got the message, I also uninstalled and redownloaded the game and it still doesn't work. I then went back to the patch but it simply states "Up to Date" which makes sense, but I still can't download episode 2...

• I have the same problem and I tested too the same things. =(

George7 posted: »

Still unable to Download Episode 2, still get "Coming Soon". I attempted to install the patch on which it did, although still got the messag

• This is stupid I tried the same thing but nothing. I guess I give up.

• edited October 2015

I tried, I even restarted my computer and still, nothing :(

Tman111S posted: »

try restarting your game, worked for me

• End of the day, they will know people are still having issues. Just going to have to wait which is unfortunate.

Radicalero posted: »

I have the same problem and I tested too the same things. =(

• edited October 2015

A mi me sale "Episodio 2" Comprado ¡Próximamente!. No se si eso es bueno o malo

• I have solution! You have to uninstall the game and reinstall it! It worked for me

Mario_Gamer posted: »

This is stupid I tried the same thing but nothing. I guess I give up.

• Eso es malo. Es el problema que estamos teniendo. Han sacado una actualización que supuestamente lo soluciona y nadie o casi nadie le está funcionando. Creo que solo les está funcionando a los que tienen el juego en steam pero no estoy seguro.

A mi me sale "Episodio 2" Comprado ¡Próximamente!. No se si eso es bueno o malo

• I tried this earlier today and it made no difference.

Mario_Gamer posted: »

I have solution! You have to uninstall the game and reinstall it! It worked for me

• Thread: Pc episode 2 download Not working :(

HELP! on my computer when episode 2 is out for me its not working the download, can you help me?

• edited October 2015

Me too
    I'm launching MC Story mode, it sais "searching for DLC" for a bit and after that it goes to the title screen and when i click on play, the episode isn't available WHYYYYYYYYYYY??????

I'm on PC by the way and live in Europe

• Thread: i cant download my episode 2 on my pc

i have the game and when i want to play the episode two they say me, coming soon! (im from mexico)

• https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/101385/attn-minecraft-story-mode-players-who-purchased-through-telltale-store-episode-2-update

I merged your discussion with this thread. Look above to find a link to a patch that you can download to access Episode 2.

Thread: i cant download my episode 2 on my pc i have the game and when i want to play the episode two they say me, coming soon! (im from mexico)

• It downloaded but after it said ''Timed Out, blah blah blaaaah''
    Any help?

• Radicalero, cuando entras a Minecraft: Story Mode aprietas para que te vaya al menu principal y a la izquierda, si te has descargado el parche, te saldra un boton llamado: "Episodios" aprietas i te saldra, Comprado pero no descargado, aprietas i lo descargas (claro si tienes todos los episodios comprados)
    Si te funciona, de nada.
    Si no, no se lo que decirte xD

Radicalero posted: »

I tryed a lot of times, restart the game. And now i tryed install the fix update. And nothing. Restart the game. Restart PC. Never work. Always episode 2 not open. I have purchased all episodes. I tryed reinstall the full game and nothing.

• What need to download on android?
    Ep2 still Coming soon

• Worked for me on the Windows version, downloaded it just now and applied the patch,there's an Episodes button on the main menu, you click on that and it opens a window that is split into two halves, on the left is an option to buy the season pass if you don't have it, on the right is a list of all the episodes, tells you if you have purchased them and if they are avaliable to download or installed and an option to download them, just clicked on Episode 2, it timed out the first time but downloaded on the second attempt.

• I bought episode 2 for iOS. Downloads fine, but won't install. Help?

• I click the download button. It just stays there for a bit and then tells me it timed out. It happens every time and I can't even enable cloud saves. I've tried reinstalling AND installing the patch. I have internet connection and everything's working on my laptop except for THIS!

This discussion has been closed.