The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You should kill him.

Yeah, it wasn't the most attractive quality in a friend lol

• I haven't played 400 days in a while, but I do remember that they mentioned something like that, well you never know I guess.

SaltLick305 posted: »

She's most likely alive. Hm, I guess I'm the only one who think Vernon dumped his group.

• Because work is for peasants. I hate selling fruits. ;-;

I too hate work. It is bad. Makes me sad.

• Yeah, pelicans. Totally pelicans, 100%

Lol, good. B]

• You have no idea how much I hate cardboard boxes now.

Because work is for peasants. I hate selling fruits. ;-;

• Alt text

You should kill him.

• Good night guys. Resting up for a pretty busy week coming up. See ya for a short bit tomorrow!

• I swear on me mum. Didn't flinch, at all.

RACHEL DONT LIE TO ME.

• Good night. :P

ComingSoon posted: »

Good night guys. Resting up for a pretty busy week coming up. See ya for a short bit tomorrow!

• After everything we've been through, you're leaving....

Good night guys. Resting up for a pretty busy week coming up. See ya for a short bit tomorrow!

• The old lady mentions they "lost" him. Now, if you remember the stats at the end of Season 1 you will understand why this word can mean almost anything.

I haven't played 400 days in a while, but I do remember that they mentioned something like that, well you never know I guess.

• Hey, it's not my fault...anyways I can explain in the morning. Too tired now.

After everything we've been through, you're leaving....

• Don't think I'll forget this betrayal.

Hey, it's not my fault...anyways I can explain in the morning. Too tired now.

• SaltLick305SaltLick305 Banned
    edited August 2014

How about an exchange? Working at Publix sounds chilling, but nope.

You have no idea how much I hate cardboard boxes now.

• XD

Don't think I'll forget this betrayal.

• I don't know, it might escalate to first degree in a matter of minutes. And my mom grounded me the last time I hid a body in the basement.

Threaten him maybe?

• You don't have to kill him really. Maybe just wound or seriously maim him.

I don't know, it might escalate to first degree in a matter of minutes. And my mom grounded me the last time I hid a body in the basement.

• wud i stil have me sweg?

You don't have to kill him really. Maybe just wound or seriously maim him.

• Only if you bathe yourself in his blood, but I'm sure that's routine for you.

wud i stil have me sweg?

• Ah, right, haha. I guess there's still that possibility. B]

The old lady mentions they "lost" him. Now, if you remember the stats at the end of Season 1 you will understand why this word can mean almost anything.

• Don't judge, it makes my skin all silky smooth.

Only if you bathe yourself in his blood, but I'm sure that's routine for you.

• edited August 2014

I'm not judging, it clearly works cuz you are glowing my dear.

Kinda like Mr. Glowey Owl in my living room.

imageimage" alt="Alt text" title="Optional title" />

Don't judge, it makes my skin all silky smooth.

• edited August 2014

"A couple of farm boys and an old man, Spanish guy and his daughter, big black guy, and a pretty little pregnant lady."

Of all those people, only one is still alive.

Remember when you guys watched these for the first time? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqndBs9OI-M http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3W

• Lol, remember when people thought Nick was going to be Kenny? Or when people were fighting over who they thought would return, thinking it was either Lilly or Kenny, haha. I remember you changed your pic to a Troy hater picture after he hit Clem in the Ep.3 trailer, lol.

"A couple of farm boys and an old man, Spanish guy and his daughter, big black guy, and a pretty little pregnant lady." Of all those people, only one is still alive.

• Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Remember when you guys watched these for the first time? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqndBs9OI-M http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3W

• edited August 2014

lmaoo yeah. xD Gosh we were so stupid.

oh yeah... I kinda got... really mad... like, REALLY mad. Seriously, if you hurt clem, I'm gonna go all out.

I think I started that #FuckTroy thing. EH, HES DEAD NOW ANYWAYS SO WHATEVA

Lol, remember when people thought Nick was going to be Kenny? Or when people were fighting over who they thought would return, thinking it w

• Lmao, good times. Good times. B]

lmaoo yeah. xD Gosh we were so stupid. oh yeah... I kinda got... really mad... like, REALLY mad. Seriously, if you hurt clem, I'm gonna go all out. I think I started that #FuckTroy thing. EH, HES DEAD NOW ANYWAYS SO WHATEVA

• JenniferJennifer Moderator
    edited August 2014

Yeah, I loved playing Oregon Trail on the Apple ][ computers in school.

They're not so good for typing reports though because every computer in the lab had to have notes letting you know which function keys to press to start a new file, load, save, print, etc (plus the commands to start the program over again, should the previous user quit it, or had been using another program). It's especially true considering that more user-friendly operating systems like Windows 95 (not to mention MacOS) had already been out for several years by the time they finally upgraded.

• 500 URBAN BOAT DUCK SHITBIRD WEED DEATH WALKER SAVANNAH PARTY HARD SEASON 3 NARWHAL KING BANANA WARM FLUFFY RAINBOWS PIZZA AND ICE CREAM KENNY OR LUKE BONNIE OR MIKE EAT THE SHIT OUTBOF THAT RACCOON JANE AND LUKE OMID JR WINSTON JESUS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME EDDIE AND WYATT BROMANCE SAVENICK CHRISTA RETURNS SARAH AND CARLOS JUICY JUICE BOX AND PEACHES PAGE SAM THE DOG IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE SAVEPETE WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING UGLY JACKET FUCK CLUKE AND WALL STREET LUCK HE IS BECOMING A DANGER TO THE GROUP HYPE

500 URBAN BOAT DUCK SHITBIRD WEED DEATH WALKER SAVANNAH PARTY HARD SEASON 3 NARWHAL KING BANANA WARM FLUFFY RAINBOWS PIZZA AND ICE CREAM KEN

• you forgot the one that was the perfect combination of feels and hype

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IASztJRc9nw

• Lmao, this place is really kill this time.

• You are a very disturbed individual.

Its about day.Lee was thinking of shoving a pole up his ass like Larry said when suddenly he went "OH SHIT!a zombie." as he sees the sexy mu

• That's actually quite helpful.

DomeWing333 posted: »

Still technically counts as information.

• 500 URBAN BOAT DUCK SHITBIRD WEED DEATH WALKER SAVANNAH PARTY HARD SEASON 3 NARWHAL KING BANANA WARM FLUFFY RAINBOWS PIZZA AND ICE CREAM KENNY OR LUKE BONNIE OR MIKE EAT THE SHIT OUT OF THAT RACCOON JANE AND LUKE OMID JR WINSTON JESUS ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME EDDIE AND WYATT BROMANCE SAVENICK CHRISTA RETURNS SARAH AND CARLOS JUICY JUICE BOX AND PEACHES PAGE SAM THE DOG IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE SAVEPETE WHAT THE FUCK AM I SAYING UGLY JACKET FUCK CLUKE AND WALL STREET LUCK HE IS BECOMING A DANGER TO THE GROUP WALTER AND MATTHEW PARTNERS DICK GRAYSON YOUR WARD DUCK IS ROBIN LILLY IS GOING INSANE LARRY IS DEAD MARK IS MEAT BROMID IS DEAD TAVIA IS AN UGLY BITCH CLEMS HAMSTER ATE THE COOKIES AND NOW THEY'RE THE COOKIES LEE IS DEAD NEVER COMING BACK JOLENE IS INSANE IRENE IS A SUICIDAL BITCH SALTLICK AND CROWBAR ARE DEATH MACHINES FUCK CLUKE AND FUCK NUKE SUPPORT BIKE TELLTALE GAMES FORUMS COMING SOON 400 DAYS SHEL AND BECCA FUCK THAT BITCH VINCE AND DANNY AND JUSTIN A COUPLE HUNDRED MILLION WE GOTTA GO INTO BUSINESS YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYING DON'T FUCK WITH TINY CARLOS AND DON'T EAT A BURRITO BEFORE GOING IN A ROLLERCOASTER SURE SEE THE ROAD'S STRAIGHT AS MY DIVK NOW LET'S TOM CRUISE OUTTA HERE PAGE HYPE

500 URBAN BOAT DUCK SHITBIRD WEED DEATH WALKER SAVANNAH PARTY HARD SEASON 3 NARWHAL KING BANANA WARM FLUFFY RAINBOWS PIZZA AND ICE CREAM KEN

Sign in to comment in this discussion.