The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• MADDI

Four letters, two syllables, and what my army chants as they go into battle.

Just kidding. Mad-e.

• Lol, I hope. I've brushed my teeth like three times already since waking up. :p I even asked my mum to buy whitening strips but of course she wouldn't. -_____-

Good that they couldn't see anything super wrong. Getting blood samples back is nerve wracking, but at least you'll know if anything's up. And the green will go away soon

• Aren't we all?

I'm a bit happy you're okay for now, haha.

Pfft. You did lose. You said you weren't gonna last long. Also, it's just the food.

I didn't mean I'd die today, lol. Some day. The bet isn't over yet.

• I will love you forever. YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME.

AWESOMEO posted: »

More Photoshop inspiration, thank you sir.

• IDK! IT WASN'T GREEN IN THE FREAKING CUP

IN THE CUP IT JUST LOOKED LIKE WATER

And it tasted kind of bitter. Sort of like really ripe raspberries. But not as good.

Green teeth? What the hell was that? xD

• I will as soon as I get the damn program fixed.

SaltLick305 posted: »

I will love you forever. YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME.

• Isn't pronounced like "Mad-e"?

MADDI Four letters, two syllables, and what my army chants as they go into battle.

• But isn't Disneyworld expensive? -____-

I'm so broke dude you don't even know. Plus, I'm sick. cough cough see? lol. xD

Aren't we all? I'm a bit happy you're okay for now, haha. Pfft. You did lose. You said you weren't gonna last long. Also, it's just the food.

• Your avatar confused me. Just now I realized that you're rachelle xD

suddenly everyone died

• "Medicine" and "tasty" don't go together, they never do.

IDK! IT WASN'T GREEN IN THE FREAKING CUP IN THE CUP IT JUST LOOKED LIKE WATER And it tasted kind of bitter. Sort of like really ripe raspberries. But not as good.

• I'm sorry awesomebro ;-; I wanted to come back and talk to you, but I was tired :(

I waited for you to come back drugged for about 4 hours, sleepy as hell, then I went to sleep for about 10 hours. I woke up, no one was here, went back to sleep for 3 more hours... I'm not going to sleep well now ;~;

• noooooo.... ;~;

I will love you forever. YOU HAVE TO SHOW ME.

• I'm more disappointed that you weren't drugged than you not coming back, it's ok xDD

I'm sorry awesomebro ;-; I wanted to come back and talk to you, but I was tired

• Yes.

noooooo.... ;~;

• There were these banana-tasting antibiotics I used to get when I was little. It came in like a bottle with a big plastic spoon with measurements on it.... it tasted like a smoothie ^-^

..... Sometimes I would pretend to be sick just to be able to drink that stuff. :x shhh

"Medicine" and "tasty" don't go together, they never do.

• WTF XDDDDDDD

There were those vitamin-filled gummy bears I used to eat when I was little, they were better than real gummy bears so I tried to eat as many as I could.

There were these banana-tasting antibiotics I used to get when I was little. It came in like a bottle with a big plastic spoon with measurem

• Sell candy.

Lmao, good one. So I have to pay it all? I hate you, Rachelle.

Bitch-slap for you.

Alt text

But isn't Disneyworld expensive? -____- I'm so broke dude you don't even know. Plus, I'm sick. cough cough see? lol. xD

• Yes.

noooooo.... ;~;

• Yup.

Isn't pronounced like "Mad-e"?

• :(

Sell candy. Lmao, good one. So I have to pay it all? I hate you, Rachelle. Bitch-slap for you.

• AmaIng art is on the way. I'm looking forward to Rachelle's new persona.

I will as soon as I get the damn program fixed.

• lel

u nub

lel

Your avatar confused me. Just now I realized that you're rachelle xD

• douevenblazebro?

Your avatar confused me. Just now I realized that you're rachelle xD

• y do u h8 me so?

Yes.

• I'm not a nub. I'm just drunk lel.

lel u nub lel

• Ugh! Alright, fine. C'me here.

Alt text

• Alt text

Dun worreh, it will be refreshing.

y do u h8 me so?

• Dude I bet you're strong as hell now from eating all those damn vitamins xD

WTF XDDDDDDD There were those vitamin-filled gummy bears I used to eat when I was little, they were better than real gummy bears so I tried to eat as many as I could.

• The doctor looked at the x-ray and saw that there wasn't anything "abnormal" with my pancreas

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU

It went well I think. The doctor looked at the x-ray and saw that there wasn't anything "abnormal" with my pancreas, but that I have to wait

• I wish... xD

Dude I bet you're strong as hell now from eating all those damn vitamins xD

• That's a unique name. In a good way :)

Yup.

• =^.^= yay!!

Good, thanks for paying for everything :D

Ugh! Alright, fine. C'me here.

• Don't start a party just yet, there are blood tests to wait for :/

The doctor looked at the x-ray and saw that there wasn't anything "abnormal" with my pancreas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU

• LMAO

I still have to wait for the other results, so shhh v.v

The doctor looked at the x-ray and saw that there wasn't anything "abnormal" with my pancreas https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76RrdwElnTU

• Oh, it isn't that unique in the US. It's normally spelled as "Maddie/Maddy" though. But thanks :D

That's a unique name. In a good way

• n00basfukk

I'm not a nub. I'm just drunk lel.

• Hugs again

And what are you gonna do for me? I'm the one who keep this friendship going.

=^.^= yay!! Good, thanks for paying for everything

• Ummm.... I told you i'd take you to Mexico, didn't I? :p

Hugs again And what are you gonna do for me? I'm the one who keep this friendship going.

• Good morning bitches. <3

• Lmao. Knowing you I'd probably have to pay for the flight and the tacos as well.

-Evil Rachelle is using her BFF-

Ummm.... I told you i'd take you to Mexico, didn't I?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.