The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited August 2014

Dammit.

But I'm just happy that he didn't see anything abnormal with your pancreas.

LMAO I still have to wait for the other results, so shhh v.v

• Oh come on now, I'm not THAT mean :3

SaltLick305 posted: »

Lmao. Knowing you I'd probably have to pay for the flight and the tacos as well. -Evil Rachelle is using her BFF-

• edited August 2014

Morning Noncy

Good morning bitches.

• Bye.

ComingSoon posted: »

Okay, I'm finally leaving!! Goodbye all! See you on Thursday.

• ur still a nub.

NUBS4LYF

I'm not a nub. I'm just drunk lel.

• Lol, I'm happy too :p

But kinda nervous at the same time. They did that test to see if I had any sort of tumor or something. But since they didn't find any, it could be something else.

Dammit. But I'm just happy that he didn't see anything abnormal with your pancreas.

• I love how you admitted you're bit mean. But you're not. Maaaybe.

I just realized I have four entrances to Disney. Who should we take with us from here?

Oh come on now, I'm not THAT mean

• I guess I should go. It's getting dark and I don't a wolf to eat me so....

Alt text

I'll see you tomorrow :D

• NOOOOOOO WTWH WENT TO SLEEP RIGHT WHEN I FINISHED THE PICTURES

UGH U NUB I HATE U >:( #douche canoe

anyway here, @AWESOMEO:

Alt text

and @SimonElagamy:

Alt text

• We have to take DLB. It's just a given. No doubt about it.

I love how you admitted you're bit mean. But you're not. Maaaybe. I just realized I have four entrances to Disney. Who should we take with us from here?

• See yaaaaa :p

I guess I should go. It's getting dark and I don't a wolf to eat me so.... I'll see you tomorrow

• oh, ok.

And you should totally put some white out one your teeth, that will make the green go away. :D

NO DON'T I'M JUST KIDDING.

Lol, I'm happy too But kinda nervous at the same time. They did that test to see if I had any sort of tumor or something. But since they didn't find any, it could be something else.

• She can come with us. She's your friend.

One more spot. :O

We have to take DLB. It's just a given. No doubt about it.

• Y u edit dis

Morning Noncy

• I look.... FABULOUS!

NOOOOOOO WTWH WENT TO SLEEP RIGHT WHEN I FINISHED THE PICTURES UGH U NUB I HATE U >:( #douche canoe anyway here, @AWESOMEO: and @SimonElagamy:

• Not as much as I do bro.

I look.... FABULOUS!

• Yeah.. You're more fabulous.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Not as much as I do bro.

• Dude there are so many people I'd want to come, I'd feel bad choosing just one ;~;

IDK

She can come with us. She's your friend. One more spot. :O

• HOLY SHIT I JUST HEARD A WOLF I SWEAR I HEARD A FUCKING WOLF! it sounds terrifying! BYE BYE BYE!

• Still kawaii.

I couldn't put the ears on Glenn ;-;

• RUN LIKE THE WIND!

HOLY SHIT I JUST HEARD A WOLF I SWEAR I HEARD A FUCKING WOLF! it sounds terrifying! BYE BYE BYE!

• I couldn't put the ears on Glenn ;-;

Not as much as I do bro.

• Stay on the tree, this is my advice to you.

HOLY SHIT I JUST HEARD A WOLF I SWEAR I HEARD A FUCKING WOLF! it sounds terrifying! BYE BYE BYE!

• And I have no suggestions. I can't pick either. ;-;

You can do it, Rachelle.

Dude there are so many people I'd want to come, I'd feel bad choosing just one ;~; IDK

• RACHELLE. RESPOND TO MY DAMN MESSAGE.

• Noo you must join their pack and integrate yourself among them. Roll around in the grass and howl at the moon to prove your canine blood. Rise up in their ranks and become the Wolf King. The Wolf King, Simon. The Wolf King.

• I don't want people to hate me for not choosing them so let's just give the last ticket to this homeless guy:

Alt text

He seems like a fun dude to hang around with.

And I have no suggestions. I can't pick either. ;-; You can do it, Rachelle.

• Still kawaii.

• Because Brent said that gifs take up alot of his data so I'm trying to use as little as possible.

Y u edit dis

• I'M SORRY MY NOTIFICATIONS ARE BLOWING UP LIKE JOFFREY'S WEDDING CAKE

RACHELLE. RESPOND TO MY DAMN MESSAGE.

• Y y do dis, Rachelle?

I don't approve. On the rides you would sit with you friend and then I'm stuck with him.

NOPE.

I don't want people to hate me for not choosing them so let's just give the last ticket to this homeless guy: He seems like a fun dude to hang around with.

• edited August 2014

I refrain from choosing. I chose Rachel already, now it's your turn.

And if you will not pick someone, we'll just go sit under a bridge with this homeless guy and not go to Disneyworld at all.

Y y do dis, Rachelle? I don't approve. On the rides you would sit with you friend and then I'm stuck with him. NOPE.

• At least give me a short list to choose. Pls

Technically, we would still be at Disney. Me and DLB live in Florida so we can still dream. At least we're close.

I refrain from choosing. I chose Rachel already, now it's your turn. And if you will not pick someone, we'll just go sit under a bridge with this homeless guy and not go to Disneyworld at all.

• Okkkk.......

Pro, AWESOMEO, ATR, Simon, Markd, WhatToWriteHere, ComingSoon, Noncy, Twistee, Puncake, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Obama, Elmo, Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, and.... Osama Bin Laden.

There's my list.

At least give me a short list to choose. Pls Technically, we would still be at Disney. Me and DLB live in Florida so we can still dream. At least we're close.

• If I met Obama right now, he would get a kick to the balls for how much of a dick he's been to us these last few days.

Okkkk....... Pro, AWESOMEO, ATR, Simon, Markd, WhatToWriteHere, ComingSoon, Noncy, Twistee, Puncake, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Obama, Elmo, Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, and.... Osama Bin Laden. There's my list.

• Daaamn no Its_That_Guy :,(

Okkkk....... Pro, AWESOMEO, ATR, Simon, Markd, WhatToWriteHere, ComingSoon, Noncy, Twistee, Puncake, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Obama, Elmo, Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, and.... Osama Bin Laden. There's my list.

• edited August 2014

SHIT, AND ITS_THAT_GUY TOO

AND TDM (maybe, depends on how i feel that day)

I'm sorry, I can't remember everyone ;-;

c r i e s

Daaamn no Its_That_Guy :,(

• Can we just take my puppy with us?

Alt text

• Calm down, it was just Bigby looking for Snow.

• Okay, maybe bringing Obama isn't such a good idea. ;-;

unless you guys want to go fight in the parking lot, in which case I'll bring popcorn.

If I met Obama right now, he would get a kick to the balls for how much of a dick he's been to us these last few days.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.