The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I won't be wasting my money on it either, It's just same shit every year. The only time I will buy a call of duty game is if it has zombies in it.

ComingSoon posted: »

Honestly? Fuck COD. I'm sorry, I won't be wasting my money on it. Maybe in a year, MAYBE. Well, I have Black Ops and BO2, but those IM

• I saw the trailer for Advanced Warfare, and honestly, it looks...stupid. Stupid as fuck. It just...it's getting weirder and too futuristic for me. It just doesn't seem good.

I won't be wasting my money on it either, It's just same shit every year. The only time I will buy a call of duty game is if it has zombies in it.

• LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUG OKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Life can be so cruel sometimes...

TWDFan86 posted: »

I'm so sorry.

• Alt text

Don't pretend you don't do this too.

• Oh god, not the frying pan!

i was wandering the web and found this cute pic

• I found the best pic of how I felt before we got the Beth episode:

Alt text

• Just saw Lauren Cohan's boobs. My life is complete.

• :P

No...That is Seamus. This Samus:

• No...That is Seamus.

This Samus:

Alt text

NoHopeLeft posted: »

This Samus...?

• I might get it for Christmas...MIGHT...I'm saving up for GoT, TFTBL, and AC Unity.

All my friends are playing the new cod... this is just depressing...

• No, Samus

MrX1H2 posted: »

Seamoose?

• Australia's lucky. Sexism isn't exactly popular here, but people still get away with it. Sometimes we're too laid back to pay attention to important issues. But c'mon, we had a woman as our Prime Minister back in 2010.

Well, Mark, over in America, shit gets pretty fucked up. When it comes to women... That's a whole other story.

• sexy!

No...That is Seamus. This Samus:

• WHERE?! SEND ME A LINK!

Just saw Lauren Cohan's boobs. My life is complete.

• MrX1H2MrX1H2 Banned
    edited November 2014

Behold, feast your eyes on this 10 second gif which shows Lauren Cohan's only nude scene ever in existence:

http://www.vidble.com/Cjkb3uBIUL.gif

WHERE?! SEND ME A LINK!

• Huh, i was expecting something glorius. BUT WHO CARES ITS LAUREN!

Behold, feast your eyes on this 10 second gif which shows Lauren Cohan's only nude scene ever in existence: http://www.vidble.com/Cjkb3uBIUL.gif

• Beggars can't be choosers. But still, LAUREN COHAN'S BOOBS!!!

Huh, i was expecting something glorius. BUT WHO CARES ITS LAUREN!

• i like the original version better

TDMshadowCP posted: »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qacgjeb56us

• Alt text

Beggars can't be choosers. But still, LAUREN COHAN'S BOOBS!!!

• It's kind of a cool name for a month imo, my interpretation is that the year wil "die" soon since after November there's only a month left.

Dude... I'm finnish. Now I'm going to have this feeling of impending doom all month...thanks.

• Back home, off the run

Singing songs that make you slit your wrists

It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun

So I won't stop dying, won't stop lying (are you there at all?)

If you want I'll keep on crying (do you care at all?)

Did you get what you deserve? (are you there at all?)

Is this what you always want me for?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVOWjvnWmAk

• My New Montage on my Channel!!!

Be there or be square. P.S it wont be done processing for 20 minutes.

• There's nothing left for me here to live for

So I have just one last request

Please remember me at my best

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txFOAu7pjiE

• I feel fulfilled after finding out how to create memes.

• What a waste of good marinara sauce.

Gary-Oak posted: »

Don't pretend you don't do this too.

• Gee willikers I save 3 WHOLE cents!??! What a steal!

Alt text

• I wasn't sure at first, but the 3 cents really made the difference I wanted.

Green, you know you want to take that deal.

• Green, you know you want to take that deal.

Green613 posted: »

Gee willikers I save 3 WHOLE cents!??! What a steal!

• Oiii boiiiiiiie

Ehehehehehehehehehe

@ComingSoon

• Ugh...It is so dead around here at night. I'm going to bed... I might make more memes in the morning...probably not...

• hello fellow My chemical romance fan

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDWgsQhbaqU

Back home, off the run Singing songs that make you slit your wrists It isn't that much fun, staring down a loaded gun So I won't st

• Okay, goodnight now and dream of peace.

• Oke now swet dram

Ugh...It is so dead around here at night. I'm going to bed... I might make more memes in the morning...probably not...

• My old Xbox used to be with it but I had to move it to my Dad's house when Foxtel got set up in my room. (Foxtel is the main cable TV provider over here.)

daaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyym.

• I do watch the Talking Dead, I think they evaluated her character accurately. I actually really like that she isn't the physically strongest, and only fights when she needs to. She bides her time and listens, because everyone underestimates her at this point. She uses her wits to get out of tough situations more so than brunt strength, which I find quite refreshing given that a lot of the characters are OP badasses when it comes to physical fighting. What really caught my eye about Beth was her unrelenting faith, and realistic optimism. We see that in "Still"( I'll be gone some day..I'm happy, I'm just not blind.) and again in"Slabtown( I sing. I still sing.) You can see when she says the painting is beautiful, that she can still appreciate the good that came from mankind. She refuses to let go of her humanity, and I really admire that. Also, that serene smile she had on her face when Noah got away really reminded me of Hershel. She was happy to have helped somebody escape, and that was enough for her. She is so much like her father, I love it.

I don't think Carol got captured on purpose either..or maybe she made it look like she got captured against her will so she could infiltrate the hospital, and she just didn't tell Daryl what she planned to do? Carol doesn't seem to want to be with the group anymore, so it's possible that she was willing to sacrifice her safety to help Beth, because she plans on cutting ties with the group. I have no idea what to expect from her honestly. I understood why the Doctor killed that man, I don't like that he put it on Beth, but I understand why. He is cowardly, and acknowledges that it was wrong to kill the man to keep himself from being expendable. I think there is still goodness inside him, but the people he is around have forced him to do things that seem to be against his morals. It didn't look like he took pleasure in killing the man, much less making Beth do it. It really did look like Beth was going to shank him with those scissors lol. I wonder what she was planning to do.

Abraham is my favorite character from the comics, and they cast him perfectly. I really like how he's held on to his soldier ideology, tbh what he says often makes the most sense, more so than Rick sometimes. I think that after Terminus, and after the massacre in the church, Abraham couldn't risk putting either Eugene or Rosita into harm's way anymore. Abraham probably thought the detour from his original mission was taking too long, and felt it needed to be first priority once more. And Rick didn't want to leave without Carol and Daryl(and hopefully Beth, getting tired of nobody caring about Beth but Daryl tbh), so he stayed behind. But it still wasn't a very smart move. Abraham looked really, really pissed in the teaser, I feel like something bad happened to either Rosita or Eugene.

I want it to be Morgan, but the only way I can think of Carol ending up near the hospital is if they ran into Noah, and he mentioned Beth, so Daryl forces Noah to lead him back. And then when they get to the hospital and see that they're outnumbered by both people and walkers, Daryl wants to turn back and get Rick and the others for backup, but the hospital people show up, and either Carol gets taken or she lets herself get taken to help Beth. That's my guess.

Belan posted: »

I really enjoyed it too, though I am pretty biased considering I was a pretty big fan of Beth going into it. I completely agree with you in

• G'morning everyone :b

• edited November 2014

Alt text

Sign in to comment in this discussion.