The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I hope things'll be alright. He's your dad, he won't be mad for long :)

It's just gonna be really awkward. My mum's talking to him now. If things don't go down okay, then I'll just have to stay out of his way for the weekend.

• One day, I'll make it happen :D

NoHopeLeft posted: »

That sounds like a cool game, actually

• My mistake. I was blind sided by all the feminazi posts.

Markd4547 posted: »

That was the point of the post in the end I clearly explained the difference :P

• So how is everyone?

• Tired

Lord_EAA posted: »

So how is everyone?

• Cool im insanely lonely and need conversation

ComingSoon posted: »

Tired

• edited March 2015

My mistake.

Alt text

Finally after all these months :P

My mistake. I was blind sided by all the feminazi posts.

• One of my co-workers is transgendered, which means she was originally a male who went through gender reassignment surgery and is now female. She started her transitioning a little later in life, so it was more difficult and she still keeps some of her “manly” attributes. And that's okay, except for she can't use the bathroom comfortably in the place she works. There used to be two unisex bathrooms close by, but they were replaced with gender specific ones due to homophobic complaints. Now my co-worker has to walk two blocks to a gas station to use a toilet, which in itself should not be gender specific, just so she can pee without being called derogatory names in the male restroom or stared at by the women in the female restroom.

I happen to be a girl and am comfortable with my gender but if I started to think I might be a man trapped in a woman's body, I still wouldn't want to use a man's bathroom in a public place. Not only would I fear for my own safety, but I would have enough common sense to realize that, no matter how I feel about my sexuality, I might make other people feel uncomfortable and that would be inconsiderate.

I really hope my work decides to replace the old gender-neutral restrooms soon, because if they expect us to work for their company, they will need to make minorities feel safe and comfortable enough to actually work, and part of that is being able to use a bathroom that best responds to their sexuality and personal needs. Seeing my friend have to walk across the street to use a shitty gas station toilet when it's -10C outside (when she could very easily use one in her actual department) really pisses me off.

Alt text

• Alt text

One of my co-workers is transgendered, which means she was originally a male who went through gender reassignment surgery and is now female.

• edited March 2015

Dude people have used the 'the bible says its wrong' argument for centuries just because they know that people will belive them. But when you actually read the bible you find out what theire saying about it bs. This might have worked in the middle ages but NOW the bible is written in 97% of the worlds languages this argument is stupid.

• You used the word "retarded", and therefore I will not consider continuing this conversation.

Dude people have used the 'the bible says its wrong' argument for centuries just because they know that people will belive them. But when yo

• Sry :(

You used the word "retarded", and therefore I will not consider continuing this conversation.

• I changed it . im really sry coming bro

You used the word "retarded", and therefore I will not consider continuing this conversation.

• edited March 2015

Coming?.........................well congrats Lord you just lost one of the best friends you had on this forum because you did'nt watch your language you have the most insanely horrible luck ever :(

• XD awesome song

So funny. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHaOul8gVVc

• I'm not mad, I'm just dissapointed.

Coming?.........................well congrats Lord you just lost one of the best friends you had on this forum because you did'nt watch your language you have the most insanely horrible luck ever

• Im sorry bro i did'nt think that through im an idiot and it really hurts me that ive 'dissapointed' a good friend like you. You are one of the few ive got and i value our friendship a lot. Im really sorry coming bro i seriously am :'(

I'm not mad, I'm just dissapointed.

• @ComingSoon I say that all the time. XD

Im sorry bro i did'nt think that through im an idiot and it really hurts me that ive 'dissapointed' a good friend like you. You are one of the few ive got and i value our friendship a lot. Im really sorry coming bro i seriously am

• I love this segment, I saw it on the 40 anniversary live.

But 'therapists' is the one of the best.

Saltlick123 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaYMoTi2g8

• Who says what?

TWD_25 posted: »

@ComingSoon I say that all the time. XD

• I'm not mad I'm just disappointed.

Who says what?

• Man i feel terrible Coming is one of the best friends i have and i just made him dissapointed

TWD_25 posted: »

I'm not mad I'm just disappointed.

• c:

Green613 posted: »

how dare you

• Hi salt can you talk to me about........... ANYTHING i don't care i feel insanely lonely please bro.

Saltlick123 posted: »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImaYMoTi2g8

• edited March 2015

'If you don’t see me when the morning comes,

I wish to you all good luck and a farewell my friends

we have suffered too long and too hard'

lol I posted that the night before the apush test last yr oh my god hahahaha

• The End is Coming

Page 2012

Puzzlebox Prophecy

• GOLDEN ok man im feeling super lonely PLEASE talk to me about....anything PLEASE

The End is Coming Page 2012 Puzzlebox Prophecy

• the world shall not end the mayans are just idiots psl

• edited March 2015

Oh good I was beginning to think I would have to be the one to end it all.

• Alt text

Oh good I was beginning to think I would have to be the one to end it all.

• casually talks with Gary after his power goes out

Alt text

takes a second to fully react

Alt text

• Alt text

BlueShadiw posted: »

casually talks with Gary after his power goes out takes a second to fully react

• hentai

hentai

why

BlueShadiw posted: »

casually talks with Gary after his power goes out takes a second to fully react

• edited March 2015

I've been having alot of f**ked up dreams and daydreams lately o.o

• Excuse me?

I was being nice instead of following ignorance on a post completely different to what's been happening between us.

I admitted that I made a mistake, don't be a prick about it.

Markd4547 posted: »

My mistake. Finally after all these months :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.