The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Gary-OakGary-Oak Banned
    edited March 2015

The question you should be asking is why not?

ComingSoon posted: »

hentai hentai why

• Cool, thanks for calling all of my beliefs bs.

Lord_EAA posted: »

Dude people have used the 'the bible says its wrong' argument for centuries just because they know that people will belive them. But when yo

• ...........Why does my life f***cking suck i swear its like i was made to piss my friends off. Sorry though that probably wont help ive been having a bad day i did'nt mean to offend you Noncy.......why am i trying you probably hate me already...my life sucks today

Cool, thanks for calling all of my beliefs bs.

• Stop dreaming of me then.

I've been having alot of f**ked up dreams and daydreams lately o.o

• I don't hate you. I just feel like people shouldn't go around calling other people's beliefs bs.

...........Why does my life f***cking suck i swear its like i was made to piss my friends off. Sorry though that probably wont help ive been

• First time i have. Im sorry i just spent the day trying not to go insane over something that made me want to cry my eyes out and im an asshole when im sad or angry i honestly did'nt want to offend anyone. I just felt like coming was right people should lie about what the bible says to seem like theire correct or make the church look bad. Sorry if i offended you i seem to accidently do that alot today.

I don't hate you. I just feel like people shouldn't go around calling other people's beliefs bs.

• Stop taking shrooms before bed, man. We talked about this.

• Again sorry

I don't hate you. I just feel like people shouldn't go around calling other people's beliefs bs.

• edited March 2015

Puncakes cryptic messages suddenly make sense now.

• My drugs

Alt text

• I don't think he said that your beliefs are bullshit, I think he meant the excuse that "the bible says it's wrong" when it actually doesn't.

Cool, thanks for calling all of my beliefs bs.

• Same.

• fucking

you

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

how fucking dare you

• Thats what i meant what i said could be interpreted differently?

I don't think he said that your beliefs are bullshit, I think he meant the excuse that "the bible says it's wrong" when it actually doesn't.

• OH S***** i just read it and it CAN f*** im a full born christian and i just accidentaly offended my own beliefs

I don't think he said that your beliefs are bullshit, I think he meant the excuse that "the bible says it's wrong" when it actually doesn't.

• edited March 2015

NONCY I JUST REREAD I MISSWROTE ( f***k my ipad) i meant that people should stop lying about whats in the bible. I don't think the bibles bs i love the bible and study it. im a fullborn christian i got to church im so sorry i misswrote

• I MISSTYPED I MEANT THAT PEOPLE LIE ABOUT WHATS IN THE BIBLE NOT THAT THE BIBLE IS BS. FUCK FUCK FUCK i accidentaly offended myself and other christians FUCK

TWD_25 posted: »

I'm not mad I'm just disappointed.

• its fine

NONCY I JUST REREAD I MISSWROTE ( f***k my ipad) i meant that people should stop lying about whats in the bible. I don't think the bibles bs i love the bible and study it. im a fullborn christian i got to church im so sorry i misswrote

• No its not.......i accidentaly offended you, coming ,myself and other christians and i Fucking offended the word of GOD i cant ...........i cant.... I feel like im going to puke

its fine

• Im so sorry Noncy i misstyped and.......and i just want to cry.

its fine

• I just wanted to speak up because I'm pretty sure I know how you feel right now, but just know it's okay, I'm about 99.9% sure nobody took what you said to heart and you shouldn't beat yourself up over this. I speak as a Christian myself and (though my views may be very different) I took no offence. Clam down, it's okay, Lord. :)

No its not.......i accidentaly offended you, coming ,myself and other christians and i Fucking offended the word of GOD i cant ...........i cant.... I feel like im going to puke

• Dude that was the worst mistype ive ever done. I offended everything i belive in and some of my only friends and i did'nt even realise it till now.

NoHopeLeft posted: »

I just wanted to speak up because I'm pretty sure I know how you feel right now, but just know it's okay, I'm about 99.9% sure nobody took w

• Hey guys, what's going on?

• its really not that big of a deal. if it was a simple mistake its okay

Im so sorry Noncy i misstyped and.......and i just want to cry.

• Dude, people make typos XD

Dude that was the worst mistype ive ever done. I offended everything i belive in and some of my only friends and i did'nt even realise it till now.

• I feel terrible. Nohope people have and ARE DYING because they don't respect others beliefs. And just wrote that it was a mistake but i still did it....i feel so wrong so damn wrong

I just wanted to speak up because I'm pretty sure I know how you feel right now, but just know it's okay, I'm about 99.9% sure nobody took w

• Idk

Stuff

Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys, what's going on?

• No its not....i cant even imagine what people who read that thought about me. They must think im some sort of intolerant monster. This is the biggest mistake of my life (NOT JOKING)

its really not that big of a deal. if it was a simple mistake its okay

• Hello :3

Stuff and thangs, mostly.

Deceptio posted: »

Hey guys, what's going on?

• But this typo offended people. Made them feel bad. Made them hate me. It made me look like an intolerant monster. Yeah sure coming and Noncy know it was a typo but HUNDREDS could have looked at it and now im a monster to them .

Dude, people make typos XD

• Lord, you meant no disrespect.

People make "mistakes," you made a typo. There's no harm done, man.

There's no way hundreds of people could have seen it, 30 at the most. And I don't think anyone would think of you as an intolerable monster, even if you did mean.

But this typo offended people. Made them feel bad. Made them hate me. It made me look like an intolerant monster. Yeah sure coming and Noncy know it was a typo but HUNDREDS could have looked at it and now im a monster to them .

• edited March 2015

Hey, Lord, its okay. People make mistakes all the time, and it is obvious you're sorry for this. It was a simple typo. No harm done. As long as you know what you did and you didn't mean it, then you're fine. We don't view you as some monster.

No its not....i cant even imagine what people who read that thought about me. They must think im some sort of intolerant monster. This is the biggest mistake of my life (NOT JOKING)

• Dude people thought i called the bible bs and some even LIKED me for it . I feel so bad. Also sorry if i answer late ive been crying and walking around the room to see if it makes me feel better and i think its working.

Lord, you meant no disrespect. People make "mistakes," you made a typo. There's no harm done, man. There's no way hundreds of people c

• Lol Lord man, relax. Everyone makes typos, and I'm sure everyone understands that. :P

I feel terrible. Nohope people have and ARE DYING because they don't respect others beliefs. And just wrote that it was a mistake but i still did it....i feel so wrong so damn wrong

• .......i just feel so wrong so wrong :'(

Hey, Lord, its okay. People make mistakes all the time, and it is obvious you're sorry for this. It was a simple typo. No harm done. As long as you know what you did and you didn't mean it, then you're fine. We don't view you as some monster.

• I don't see how it can to be honest.

OH S***** i just read it and it CAN f*** im a full born christian and i just accidentaly offended my own beliefs

• Thanks WTW but i still feel bad. Don't worry i just feel depressed ill.....get over it. Again thanks :,)

Lol Lord man, relax. Everyone makes typos, and I'm sure everyone understands that. :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.