The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Happy birthday!

I hope you have a great day.

Wow... So many birthdays recently.

lottii-lu posted: »

I figure you guys should know, it's my birthday!

• thank you my guy <3

Acheive250 posted: »

Happy birthday! I hope you have a great day. Wow... So many birthdays recently.

• pleasant birthday.

• edited October 2016

Hey, uh... How do you post gifs?

Thank you.

• A gif is an image file, so I'd assume using Image.
    enter image description here

Hey, uh... How do you post gifs? Thank you.

• edited October 2016

Okay, thanks.

Also, where can I find them? Usually I just use Google image search for images, but where do I get gifs?

Johro posted: »

A gif is an image file, so I'd assume using Image.

• HAPPY BIRTHDAY

• Happy birthday awesome Charlotte! <3

• "the walking dead game gif"

Just add gif and hope for good gifs. You cam add tumblr too when you search using google. That's how I do it.

Okay, thanks. Also, where can I find them? Usually I just use Google image search for images, but where do I get gifs?

• Oh, okay. Thanks.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

"the walking dead game gif" Just add gif and hope for good gifs. You cam add tumblr too when you search using google. That's how I do it.

• It's skyrim time!

• Was in the process of installing 5 million mods on Skyrim when Nexus goes down due to the massive influx of people modding for Special Edition.

• enter image description here

There are so many cringy memories in my head, and they won't go away. Halp mah.

• Ah well, enjoy! It's a pretty fantastic game.

I was playing a gAme on Adriatic Sea yesterday, and it's amazing to see how the level changes over the course of a battle. A section of the map with good roads and some watchtowers Was reduced to a charred, crater-filled hellscape but the end of the match.

AChicken posted: »

Darn. So close yet so far.

• The best you can do with them is use them as reference to work toward being less cringe-worthy every day; you can also think about how you've already improved.

There are so many cringy memories in my head, and they won't go away. Halp mah.

• enter image description here

• Here ya go:
    http://giphy.com/

Okay, thanks. Also, where can I find them? Usually I just use Google image search for images, but where do I get gifs?

• That's why it went down? fuck.

lupinb0y posted: »

Was in the process of installing 5 million mods on Skyrim when Nexus goes down due to the massive influx of people modding for Special Edition.

• "Why do you drink?"

"It helps me forget."

"What are you trying to forget?"

"I don't know. I forgot."

• happy birthday

• Nope, just some vodka.

Got any margarita?

• should I start the the Thief game series?

• I'm beginning a new InDesign-course tomorrow, but I really just want to stay home and make videos instead :c

• I wish I had some goddamn margarita.

• Here you go

I wish I had some goddamn margarita.

• I meant the drink, but this is good too. :p

lupinb0y posted: »

Here you go

• edited October 2016

xbox one. Very noticeable changes to this game, mainly lighting like god rays, water effects, it's alot brighter as well. Depth of field has also been added.

Hard to get good pics of what it looks like. Looks better on my TV.

I have played on pc and its still not comparable to it by any means, but by having this on xbox one is great. Typically prefer to use my xbox and i dont have to sit at my desk.

• Because I haven't posted it yet

• Ooo Cool. I've never played Kingdom Hearts so I'm not really sure what's going on, but it's some cool animation nonetheless.

joshua007 posted: »

Because I haven't posted it yet

• I wish I still had a PS2.

• What for? Most (good) PS2 games can be purchased and downloaded onto a newer console.

I wish I still had a PS2.

• Downloaded? That's cool...

There are 2 superhero games I saw playthroughs of on YT and I thought about playing them.

Spider-Man 2: The Movie Game and The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.

What for? Most (good) PS2 games can be purchased and downloaded onto a newer console.

• Hmm, not sure about those ones. I think it's mainly the really popular ones.

You can check on the PSN store.

Downloaded? That's cool... There are 2 superhero games I saw playthroughs of on YT and I thought about playing them. Spider-Man 2: The Movie Game and The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction.

• Yeah but most times they are really fucking expensive snd remasters are just a upgrade. Sorry but I just keep buying on my PS2

You:.... You play KH2 after 10 years on ps2.
    Me: But of course

What for? Most (good) PS2 games can be purchased and downloaded onto a newer console.

• edited October 2016

Yeah, I prefer the original versions over the ports too.

But he sad he didn't have a PS2 anymore.

Yeah but most times they are really fucking expensive snd remasters are just a upgrade. Sorry but I just keep buying on my PS2 You:.... You play KH2 after 10 years on ps2. Me: But of course

• It looked cool... Until Mickey showed up.

Because I haven't posted it yet

• Spent my saturday night playing, Golden eye, mario kart n64, star wars battlefront 2, worms 4, wii mario kart.

When you go back and play the games I did wonder how the hell I played them when I was younger. N64 Mario Kart absolutely killed my eyes, one giant pixel

• I hate halloween and genuinely dont get it. Why do we do it in England. You just get chavs knocking at the door demanding sweet cos it's "halloween mate" while standing there in tracksuits. Or the gypsy's dont get what they want and launch eggs at your damn house. I dont even want to answer it to kids, no i'm not giving you sweets go away. Just trying to copy another one of america's holidays or whatever you call it.

My sister: "I love halloween!"
    "Why?"
    "Because its cheaper to get into the club and I get a day off tuesday"
    "The fuck?"

:expressionless:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.