The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• I've been thinking of doing one too.

I'm just having some trouble coming up with legitimately interesting ideas...

And yeah, if you have the time, I don't see why not.

AAA_Jane posted: »

Should I make a walking dead fan fiction. I've tried before but I never had the time.

• You can be like me and write a fic then completely abandon it because you have lost your mojo and free time... hahaha.... :( </3

AAA_Jane posted: »

Should I make a walking dead fan fiction. I've tried before but I never had the time.

• What else would you use?...

papai46 posted: »

You can know if somebody is a virgin because they use words like SJW and feminazi.

• THIS CAN'T BE A DRAWING

So I finished working with that professional model. This is the outcome of my drawing: I'm quite satisfied with it.

• Dear people,
    I love you.

• Me
  • I just bought the artist proof of issue 100 of TWD. Worth it.

• I love the textures and shadowing! Amazing job! - @BetterToSleep

Wow, this is amazing! 0_0 @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy

Thank you! I'll be sitting at my desk for hours making sure everything in the drawing is intentional and everything is there. Quite time consuming.

...that's a drawing!?! Holy crap, that's impressive work with the shading. I'm on my phone right now so I off handedly thought that was a legit black and white photo. @BlindSniper @579801

Holy foly I thought this was a living man! Astounding! :scream: @MarijaaNo7

This is a drawing?! Holy fuck, this is awesome! @TheAutisticGamer

I thought it was real for a second 0_0 good work! @joshua007

THIS CAN'T BE A DRAWING @CrazedRabbit

That's amazing, especially the hair looks so realistic! @Ekelund21

This is way too good to be true. But it is, so.... I don't know what to believe anymore. =) @AChicken

Wow! That is amazing! I thought it was a real person for a second. Fantastic job! P.S. The hair looks amazing. @Acheive250

Thank you! This is exactly what I strive for, actually. To make it so realistic that it doesn't look like a drawing.

You did a really good job on his hair! I bet that was tough! How long did this take? @Ekelund21

It wasn't too tough, actually. For me drawing is just time consuming and boring which takes a lot of patients, but it comes naturally. And the hair is the easiest but most boring part! I hustled with this one as it was for the model and I wanted to release it on Halloween, but it took me little over 3 weeks.

THIS CAN'T BE A DRAWING. @CrazedRabbit

Yup, it is haha. Here is me drawing it. You can sort of see his head on my paper. http://i.imgur.com/wTM7slX.jpg I also made a time lapse video of the drawing. ;) It'll be unloaded shortly.

So I finished working with that professional model. This is the outcome of my drawing: I'm quite satisfied with it.

• He's a virgin too.

What else would you use?...

• The election is in a week. Can't wait to see him win.

• enter image description here

I need it so badly. 0_0

enter image description here

I'd trade every game release this month, except FFXV, for Automata.

• Got any pics to share?

I just bought the artist proof of issue 100 of TWD. Worth it.

• Soon. It is at the comic shop waiting for me to pick it up. Unfortunately I work till 5 so can't pick it up till Saturday cries

lupinb0y posted: »

Got any pics to share?

• Nothing, you would go out get some pussy and stop bothering with petty shit.

What else would you use?...

• Viola

*voilá

Ayy, I can login on vita again. Hopefully for now on. lol Anyway, I decided to look into the rules on Patreon today(I completely forgot t

• That game looks pretty sweet.

MichaelBP posted: »

I need it so badly. 0_0 I'd trade every game release this month, except FFXV, for Automata.

• Seeing you guys return to the stone age will be fun.

The election is in a week. Can't wait to see him win.

• It won't happen. The odds are sadly stacked against him. God I wish we had a 3rd party candidate that didn't suck. Maybe they'd steal the show because Trump, god help him, has buried himself too deep now.

• Brilliant work! Impeccable shading and detail. I mean zooming in on the eyelashes even, They're insane!

I love the textures and shadowing! Amazing job! - @BetterToSleep Wow, this is amazing! 0_0 @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy Thank you! I'

• Have fun building a wall to keep the titans out.

Wait...

• edited November 2016

Yep. It's an open world ARPG that runs @60fps + Yoko Taro's crazy, emtoional, dark storytelling + an upgraded and much smoother (based on how it looks on videos) version of MGR Revengeance's combat mixed with Bayonetta's combat (seriously, if Bayonetta and Raiden banged and had a baby, it'd be 2B... and A2... and 9S, since the three of them are all playable, with 2B being the main heroine and protagonist) + Keiichi Okabe and Emi Evans doing a likely God-like OST. I need it in my veins.

That game looks pretty sweet.

• Okay I'm loving the Skyrim Remaster, but I'm getting a little annoyed that npc's are randomly disappearing in WhiteRun

• Not had problems like that yet but I do get hilarious glitches like characters sitting down on the same seat. Love those ones

Okay I'm loving the Skyrim Remaster, but I'm getting a little annoyed that npc's are randomly disappearing in WhiteRun

• edited November 2016

I hustled with this one

That's amazing. If you "hustled" with this, how long did it all take and how long does a "normal" drawing for you take?
    EDIT: never mind the first question, you mentioned three weeks. But how long does a normal one like this take?

I love the textures and shadowing! Amazing job! - @BetterToSleep Wow, this is amazing! 0_0 @Tobi-Is-A-Good-Boy Thank you! I'

• Relive this masterpiece

Find this so funny, especially when Lydia blocks him

• Have fun building a wall to keep the titans out. .... Wait...

• edited November 2016

Okay, so... I wasn't sure where else to post this so, here it is.

I just finished TWD. S2 for the first time and... I don't think I've ever cried so much at a videogame before. I'm being serious.

And yes, I cried at Lee's death, it was very sad. And at many other parts in both games. But something about the ending of S2 (that I got) hit me... Really hard. More the Lee's death.

It was strange, during Kenny and Jane's fight scene, I was literally shaking, breathing heavily and my hands were starting to get numb. And then at the ending (I didn't shoot Kenny, and stayed at Wellington) I was full-on crying. It was just so sad. And I still don't know if I made the right choice or not... (About staying at Wellington)

Okay... I just wanted to get that off my chest. Applause to Telltale for making such an emotional game.

... I probably seem a bit weird now. Oh well.

EDIT: I'm so sorry, I forgot to spoiler tag this.

• This is everything I could have wanted and more.

• ... because life is all about getting dat pussy amiright boyz UP TOP HAHA

Nothing, you would go out get some pussy and stop bothering with petty shit.

• voilà* ?

Viola *voilá

• I was shaking at the end of season 2 too... but for entirely different reasons.

• SEASON 2 OF WATCHTHIS.ZIP IS OUT. HOLY LIVING FUCK.

• oui.

Euron posted: »

voilà* ?

• Would hit the blind one.

I need it so badly. 0_0 I'd trade every game release this month, except FFXV, for Automata.

• 2B? Good choice. Though.. I'm sorry to say this, but you wouldn't have much luck (and I ain't even talking about the fact she's a fictional character)

Would hit the blind one.

• Why?

2B? Good choice. Though.. I'm sorry to say this, but you wouldn't have much luck (and I ain't even talking about the fact she's a fictional character)

• Considering that the only reason we are here in this planet is to keep the species going then yes, i guess you could say that life is all about "dat pussy".

... because life is all about getting dat pussy amiright boyz UP TOP HAHA

• Your mom disagrees.

MarijaaNo7 posted: »

He's a virgin too.

•  >Only 17

>virgin

I'm not sure how there's any problem.

HAHA, you're right gotta stay faithful to the waifu. (just kidding btw)

I'm not sure how there's any problem with being a virgin, especially since I'm only 17, but okay pal. What would you rather me use then? Please good sir if you have any better suggestions I'll take them.

• Well.. she's a robot. Ain't got no... you know.

Why?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.