The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Hey this gonna sound dumb because I've been on here since 2015 but I legit just got back into using this website again and how do I post images? :(

• edited August 2018

Type this into the box:

![image description](image url)

You can leave the image description blank :smile:

lottii-lu posted: »

Hey this gonna sound dumb because I've been on here since 2015 but I legit just got back into using this website again and how do I post images?

• Thank you!!! Completely forgot

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Type this into the box: ![image description](image url) You can leave the image description blank

• I had 70 notifications just now.

• Ah man, you wasn't down with Grove Street?

AronDracula posted: »

I liked San Andreas (Not the game LMAO) a little bit better, that's the movie that I didn't regret watching.

lottii-lu posted: »

Thank you!!! Completely forgot

• Let's make it 71, although it's probably 0 now.

DabigRG posted: »

I had 70 notifications just now.

• found out my account was deleted because i was "evading previous suspension", come to find out that this is now a policy twitter has been enforcing everywhere. this is a very shitty idea just due to the sheer mass of people suspended wrongly by people who hate their guts, but it's also extra shitty because the whole reason i was ever suspended in the first place was because me and my friend were goofing around and he got me permanently suspended on my first account. now it's essentially fucking impossible to get my artwork or videos out there and garner more of a presence. i'm honestly super not happy with this.

• Wow, that sucks. You should file a complaint with Twitter or a support claim -- whatever they call it (and if you can, try to get your friend to do the same).

None of this was in bad faith, nor did you have any ill intent to use Twitter like this with your friend, so yeah I don't think you're breaking any rules here.
    Plus, you never really did anything bad with this new account, did you? You may be 'evading suspension', but you aren't doing it to commit malicious crimes.

found out my account was deleted because i was "evading previous suspension", come to find out that this is now a policy twitter has been en

• Get one with the first log, walk backwards, wait for them to come to you, and stab them.

GUYS PLEASE HELP I started the final season today and realized that I’m a dumb piece of shit. I’m stuck on that first moment with the

• The king cheetah. Didn't know these existed.

• edited August 2018

Oh, ok, that actually sounds way easier. I thought it was necessary to use all the traps. I’ll try this then. You can kill them without kicking their knees, right? Just straight for the head?

UPD: I finished the episode successfully... more or less.

l3acon posted: »

Get one with the first log, walk backwards, wait for them to come to you, and stab them.

• You can kill them without kicking their knees, right? Just straight for the head?

Yeah but make sure they aren't too close together when doing that.

Oh, ok, that actually sounds way easier. I thought it was necessary to use all the traps. I’ll try this then. You can kill them without kick

• Plus, you never really did anything bad with this new account, did you? You may be 'evading suspension', but you aren't doing it to commit malicious crimes.

i literally have only ever used twitter to support artists and content creators i love and make stupid jokes and witty remarks at random things i find. i have made it a huge goal to be as nice as possible and anything rude i said was completely a joke or directed at a genuinely horrible human being. i have otherwise just talked to friends and shared thoughts on things i'm interested in. this is pretty much just bullshit for the sake of bullshit on twitter's part.

AChicken posted: »

Wow, that sucks. You should file a complaint with Twitter or a support claim -- whatever they call it (and if you can, try to get your frien

• edited August 2018

They're claiming you can "let them know" if you think your account was suspended in error. Not sure what that entails. Maybe Instagram is friendlier.

Plus, you never really did anything bad with this new account, did you? You may be 'evading suspension', but you aren't doing it to commit m

• edited August 2018

I think Twitter's gone insane. :joy:

Plus, you never really did anything bad with this new account, did you? You may be 'evading suspension', but you aren't doing it to commit m

• edited August 2018

Such a shame that he passed away without even learning that Jumanji will get a sequel and Aladdin will get a live-action remake. He probably would have made a cameo in Jumanji WttJ and would have came back to play his famous role, the Genie, I don't think Will Smith will be the same.

I think Twitter's gone insane.

• Yoooo idk y but your comment just made me realise that the title is likely a reference to the song of the same title.

AronDracula posted: »

Such a shame that he passed away without even learning that Jumanji will get a sequel and Aladdin will get a live-action remake. He probably

• Are we able to change our username? Or do I have to speak to support?

• In 3 days I'm going to college and I still couldn't rent a room for me to stay.

• I don't think there is. If there was I would have changed this cringy one long ago.

Are we able to change our username? Or do I have to speak to support?

• What, do you want to change it to happylovelyperson2018?
    ;)

• They haven't done that since the really old forums (like way before 2016). There's a lot of demand for it, though. You're welcome to write support and see if they're willing to do it with this iteration of the forums, though.

• Is it just me or did YouTube update their site again and break it?

• edited August 2018

Hey @ClemyClooAndBabyboo, you're a fan of Resident Evil 4, right?

Having just finished it for the first time, I had a few questions, if you dont mind.

• I'm not a super huge fan of it. I like a lot about it but it's my least favorite of the good Resident Evil games. That being said I still super like it and if you wanna chat about it I'd love to.

Acheive250 posted: »

Hey @ClemyClooAndBabyboo, you're a fan of Resident Evil 4, right? Having just finished it for the first time, I had a few questions, if you dont mind.

• you guys the king of the monsters version of clair de lune is so fuckin good

• Sadly no. I made this account back in 2015. I felt like I outgrew. But don’t worry! It’s still going to be kinda cutesy but not as cringey.

What, do you want to change it to happylovelyperson2018?

• Thank you! :smiley:

WarpSpeed posted: »

They haven't done that since the really old forums (like way before 2016). There's a lot of demand for it, though. You're welcome to write support and see if they're willing to do it with this iteration of the forums, though.

• It should definitely change :P

TheFurryOne posted: »

I don't think there is. If there was I would have changed this cringy one long ago.

• The Walking Dead forum now.

• Dex-StarrDex-Starr Banned
    edited August 2018

Those ships go by the names of "Violetine" and "Clouis". They have alternate monikers, but these are their prefered names.

lupinb0y posted: »

The Walking Dead forum now.

• I support both ships tbf sooooo what does that make me? ? I mean I’m obviously pro Louis atm but I want both of these ships to happen.... at the same time.

• Honestly, I'm kinda glad I've been staying away from there. I might come in from time to time to look at memes and post more in the Perfect theme song thread, maybe a few more screenshots, occasionally look at some questions people are asking about the series. But other than that, I'll try to stay away from everything else until this season is over, unless something really shocking happens and I want to hear people talk about it.

• So, it is often considered one of the best Resident Evil games (with 7 and 2), some even call it one of the greatest games of all time. And I was wondering... Why?

Dont get me wrong. Its a good game and I enjoyed it, but one of the best games I've ever played? No.

I get that it did a good job of reinventing the franchise for the nest gen, but the gameplay got repetitive, the story was disappointing, the characters were bland, and it paved the way for the future entries to become Matrix parodies.

Obviously I misses all the hype and the freshness of it when it first released. I guess maybe it just hasn't aged too well compared to modern games of the like? Maybe its the nostalgia that most people love it for?

So yeah. I did like it, I just dont get how it receives such high praise.

Also, is this the first Resi to not feature multiple endings?

I'm not a super huge fan of it. I like a lot about it but it's my least favorite of the good Resident Evil games. That being said I still super like it and if you wanna chat about it I'd love to.

• Oh, good! When you first started here, you were full of enthusiasm and energy, and I was concerned that after you've had a rough time lately, that you wanted to switch to something more depressing.

Sadly no. I made this account back in 2015. I felt like I outgrew. But don’t worry! It’s still going to be kinda cutesy but not as cringey.

• Eh, I don't think it's that bad. But it'd be nice if people could tone down the number of the threads, there are like 6 of them already.

• Please tell me there aren't heavy undertones of romance yet in S4. Haven't played it yet.

(not saying I wouldn't be open to it :wink: but it's not on my priority list of the season)

• Not spoiling anything, but play the game and see for yourself.

Please tell me there aren't heavy undertones of romance yet in S4. Haven't played it yet. (not saying I wouldn't be open to it but it's not on my priority list of the season)

• I must ask... why? :D

Cocoa2736 posted: »

hmm

Sign in to comment in this discussion.