The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited November 2019

It's a show called The Dragon Prince, it's on Netflix.

lupinb0y posted: »

What show was it if you don't mind me asking?

• edited November 2019

The Empire had Jumptroopers but the First Order, as far as I know, didn't have them until now.

Rey and Finn weren't born yet when the Empire fell and Poe was really young so he probably never got a chance to see them.

AChicken posted: »

Shoot. I don't mean to start another Star Wars debate, but... "They fly now?!" Excuse me? Stormtroopers on jetpacks is not new. Jetpacks aren't new. I'm confused.

• Ah, okay, true true true. That makes sense.

The Empire had Jumptroopers but the First Order, as far as I know, didn't have them until now. Rey and Finn weren't born yet when the Empire fell and Poe was really young so he probably never got a chance to see them.

• If you DON'T find a female character interesting, then you're sexist. If you DO find a female character interesting, then you're still sexist. You can't win.

I love the "logic" of some people. I wrote a post on another website in regards to a particular show. I said that one of the female chara

• You really can’t. You just can’t argue with someone who is looking for any reason to be offended.

ralo229 posted: »

If you DON'T find a female character interesting, then you're sexist. If you DO find a female character interesting, then you're still sexist. You can't win.

• edited November 2019

Saw this on the Wolf Among Us subreddit and was like, "This looks like something Poogs would make."

Then when I looked at who the uploader was, lo and behold I was right.

• edited November 2019

Just realized I kinda look like Elliot Alderson

I'm surprisingly unsurprised.

• You're talking about Claudia from TDP, right?

Honestly ignore those idiots. People like this are on a totally different level of thinking. It's not even worth it to care about their opinion.

I love the "logic" of some people. I wrote a post on another website in regards to a particular show. I said that one of the female chara

• edited November 2019

Well, The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe has been delayed until 2020. Understandable, slightly disappointing, but this is the best option.

• edited November 2019

Yes I was. Her arc just feels like it has a lot going for it, whether it's full on villain transformation or possible redemption because of Viren's gaslighting and her further use of dark magic. Add on top Soren's "betrayal," even after everything she did for him in S2, Rayla being the one to kill her father, Callum connecting to a primal and saving Rayla over Viren, and Callum and Rayla getting together, she's got a bevy of motivation to keep going down this dark path.

I really don't care what they think, it's never bothered me and it doesn't bother me now. All I can do is laugh at it, and then own them with facts.

bruzdaa posted: »

You're talking about Claudia from TDP, right? Honestly ignore those idiots. People like this are on a totally different level of thinking. It's not even worth it to care about their opinion.

• Dab

Saw this on the Wolf Among Us subreddit and was like, "This looks like something Poogs would make." Then when I looked at who the uploader was, lo and behold I was right.

• edited November 2019

Anyone here know Mandarin? How long did it take to learn?

• ok posted in the correct place now

So this dont really mean shit because its Marcus Sellars (video game """""insider""""" who gets things wrong 19 out of 20 times, and mostly focuses on Nintendo stuff) but he posted this and I dont know why he would tweet this seeing how its not really in his realm.

• edited November 2019

Maybe he's trawling around communities and putting two and two together like we've been doing? idk, has he ever been right about something like this before?

Poogers555 posted: »

ok posted in the correct place now So this dont really mean shit because its Marcus Sellars (video game """""insider""""" who gets things

• edited November 2019

Marcus Sellars is a joke, the only things he ever gets correct are things other people say before him. If anything he is probably just aware of Telltale's situation and knows how they are going to announce a game soon and its highly likely the Game Awards. Wolf 2 at the Game Awards its pretty much obvious at this point, and its a pretty classic Marcus Sellars move to say something obvious in an attempt for "leaker credit."

So I dont think this changes anything for or against Wolf 2. I just find it odd he would bring it up at all, but like I said, guy is fake, but I guess he's betting on Wolf 2.

booper posted: »

Maybe he's trawling around communities and putting two and two together like we've been doing? idk, has he ever been right about something like this before?

• Makes sense. When do actual VGA leaks start popping up? I almost never follow it when it comes on every year, but I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that it has a chance at getting leaked before something like, say, a Smash fighter pack.

Marcus Sellars is a joke, the only things he ever gets correct are things other people say before him. If anything he is probably just aware

• What if they show nothing and they delay the reveal to next year, what would u do?

Marcus Sellars is a joke, the only things he ever gets correct are things other people say before him. If anything he is probably just aware

• Right about now is when these leaks start happening. For example a new Crash Bandicoot game and Resident Evil 3 Remake are basically confirmed to be there. Realistically I dont know if Wolf 2 will be leaked as its very small so not as many insiders know. If its gonna be leaked, it will probably be very close to the VGAs.

booper posted: »

Makes sense. When do actual VGA leaks start popping up? I almost never follow it when it comes on every year, but I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and say that it has a chance at getting leaked before something like, say, a Smash fighter pack.

• Then we wait even longer

What if they show nothing and they delay the reveal to next year, what would u do?

• edited November 2019

Cool. For any Dying Light players here who did not get the L4D weapons, Techland released a free DLC that entitles you to blueprints of all 3 of them (guitar, golf club, frying pan). Awesome move, TL. :sunglasses:

https://store.playstation.com/en-ca/product/UP1018-CUSA00078_00-L4DCROSS00000000

• For example a new Crash Bandicoot game

Crash for Smash too please?

Right about now is when these leaks start happening. For example a new Crash Bandicoot game and Resident Evil 3 Remake are basically confirm

• Sony is clearly saving him for All-Stars Battle Royale 2.

For example a new Crash Bandicoot game Crash for Smash too please?

• Resident Evil 3 Remake

Isn't that a little too quick considering RE2 just came out earlier in the year? Unless they were developing the two at the same time.

Right about now is when these leaks start happening. For example a new Crash Bandicoot game and Resident Evil 3 Remake are basically confirm

• Watching a grave being desecrated has never been more adorable.

• I want Crash for Smash really bad too but sadly credible leakers, unlike Marcus Sellars, have said he wont be fighter 5. (However they didnt say they are hard deconfirmed, just they wont be number 5, so theres hope.)

Im really bummed RE character got deconfirmed though like damn I was really hoping for Leon.

For example a new Crash Bandicoot game Crash for Smash too please?

• Rumor has been that RE3 remake started development not long after 2 did so its been in the works for a while. Also just things in general like Capcom saying it will happen if asked for and how RE2 remake has areas that hint towards new RE3 remake stuff happening before the events of RE2.

Also the source of this leak is the same guy who leaked the From Software and George RR Martin colab so he is pretty credible. He didnt say it will 100% be at the Game Awards but based on how he is now heard it and a planned 2020 release, its highly likely to be there.

Resident Evil 3 Remake Isn't that a little too quick considering RE2 just came out earlier in the year? Unless they were developing the two at the same time.

• Sony vs Smash All-Star Battle Royale at the Olympic games when?

Sony is clearly saving him for All-Stars Battle Royale 2.

• edited November 2019

Just wanted to say this site is really awesome you should check it out

https://www.instapainting.com/assets

• The Birdwatcher

• Anybody here actually watch this show?

• Pros and Cons of my day today:

Pro: spent most of it playing Red Dead Redemption II, working on the challenges. Managed to beat Gambler 8 very easily despite it being troublesome for a lot of people online.

Con: Gambler 9 is an absolute bitch.

Pro: Got some work done on my custom tumblr theme. Not much, but I’d rather go slowly but surely than get a lot of work done and get stuck.

Con: There was something very wrong with the chicken nuggets I had for lunch. I definitely cooked them for the recommended amount of time but they felt, like, wet on the inside? So I gave the rest of them to my dog.

Pro: The two guinea pigs we’re taking care of for my sister’s friend seem less scared of me than they were 2-3 days ago. They were very skittish when I first met them but now they don’t mind me picking them up and holding them for small amounts of time.

Con: The guinea pigs smell really, really bad. When we had our own guinea pigs we kept them outside so it wasn’t too bad. But we’re keeping these in our bathtub and the ventilation in there is no good. I’ll clean their cage again tomorrow morning.

Pro: My university now offers free access to the Adobe Creative Cloud, so I was able to cancel my Photoshop subscription with no cancellation fee. Glad I saw the email about it because my next payment was literally today. Also glad I don’t have to go back to pirated Photoshop. And I also have access to Adobe Premiere now which is great because I have a plan for a video about TWAU that I want to make.

Con: I looked at the r/learnart subreddit and started to feel like shit about myself and how little drawing progress I’ve made over a year and a half. Some people have made more progress in 50 days than I have in 550+. I felt really silly about how much time I’d spent playing Dominoes today, and The Sims in the past few weeks.

• I watched a couple or so episodes when I was staying at a hotel once. I actually thought it was alright. Writing was a bit cheesy and the english dubbing ranged from iffy to over-the-top but the action scenes were surprisingly well animated and the characters were weirdly charming. I'd say it's a decently fun monster of the week cartoon.

DabigRG posted: »

Anybody here actually watch this show?

• Get ready to cry.

• 20 seconds of pure star wars

• DEY FLY NOW IT'S A MEME GUYS

AChicken posted: »

Shoot. I don't mean to start another Star Wars debate, but... "They fly now?!" Excuse me? Stormtroopers on jetpacks is not new. Jetpacks aren't new. I'm confused.

• Not gonna lie the new TROS TV spot 'Fate' was pretty epic. Recommend watching it for sure.

I usually don't watch the TV Spots because I try to go in as blind as I can but people kept recommending it and I am glad I saw it.

• edited November 2019

Yeah I wanted to avoid it but the instant I heard someone say they used that theme I had no choice but to watch it.

captainivy1 posted: »

Not gonna lie the new TROS TV spot 'Fate' was pretty epic. Recommend watching it for sure. I usually don't watch the TV Spots because I try to go in as blind as I can but people kept recommending it and I am glad I saw it.

• Lol I used something like this to cheat on my frickin media studies art magazine

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Just wanted to say this site is really awesome you should check it out https://www.instapainting.com/assets

• I don’t think you should be watching this, RG 😧

DabigRG posted: »

Anybody here actually watch this show?

• Haven't checked around in so long. I hope y'all are doing alright!!

• After possibly spoiling Rise of the Skywalker for myself I'm tempted to finally get into fan fiction just to make a finale that could somewhat redeem the trilogy.

I literally just thought of a story in ten minutes

Sign in to comment in this discussion.