The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Not totally sure what software Telltale used (it might all be within their own engine), but I know that Blender and Maya are two popular 3D animation softwares. But those are like the only ones I've heard of -- off the top of my head.

So, as the school year is ending for me in a week! I've thought about what I want to do with my life when I'm older. So, why not practice no

• WTF 😆😂🤣...I don’t think those cops like expired goat cheese.

Melton23 posted: »

Yeah, best to stay in. There’s a clip of some old boomer in London ranting in the street about not being allowed out, the police had to pick him up in some sort of shake the bed position and carry him away as he was shouting “I DO NOT CONSENT!!”

• To be honest I got over TWD and will commune on reading the comics I’m not interested, I’ve been busy playing other video game titles etc and going to the gym I personally don’t care at this point.

How people have bought into it astounds me, it has been made clear by Skybound that they aren't continuing the Series, even the Dev Commenta

• I apologise if my comment seemed like an attack on you, I was more so venting my disbelief at how people fell for it, that what followed was a series of YouTube videos that allowed the rumour to spread and give people the idea that something that has been debunked time and again was happening, how nobody took the time to really look at it and ask themselves "Really?", all love and no hate my friend, no issue between us, and I am sorry if I came across as if there was

To be honest I got over TWD and will commune on reading the comics I’m not interested, I’ve been busy playing other video game titles etc and going to the gym I personally don’t care at this point.

• Telltale used their own proprietary animation software, known as the Telltale Tool. However, it lagged behind other modern tools as time went on. They were planning to switch the Unity engine when the company went under. It has been announced that The Wolf Among Us 2 will use the Unreal engine.

Not in the Wikipedia article, but out of my memory, was that Telltale's oldest games were started in Maya before switching to the Telltale Tool for release, so that's another path Telltale could have taken.

So, as the school year is ending for me in a week! I've thought about what I want to do with my life when I'm older. So, why not practice no

• edited May 2020

The thing is some peep want a contuation may sound nice but at this point it's best if people focus on other games etc.

And if they do come up with this season five thing for the he'll of it it would take a year or two.

I apologise if my comment seemed like an attack on you, I was more so venting my disbelief at how people fell for it, that what followed was

• Well of course people know it it was fake such as myself

• Thanks for the info.

WarpSpeed posted: »

Telltale used their own proprietary animation software, known as the Telltale Tool. However, it lagged behind other modern tools as time we

• edited May 2020

Are ya ready kids?

• Oh, so there's a Borderlands 3: Rootin', Tootin', Lootin', Shootin' DLC?

Yeehaw. Let's (not?) hope Fiona is/ain't in it then. Er... Yeah.

Poogers555 posted: »

Are ya ready kids?

• I thought Gearbox actually did a good job handling Rhys’ character. Outside of him not being played by Troy Baker, I can’t say he was written poorly, it all felt in character for him.

Vaughn on the other hand...

Are ya ready kids?

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I still have no clue how they managed to mess up Vaughn so badly. It's not even in the same ballpark.

I thought Gearbox actually did a good job handling Rhys’ character. Outside of him not being played by Troy Baker, I can’t say he was written poorly, it all felt in character for him. Vaughn on the other hand...

• Same here. I thought Rhys was fine and was overall handled well, but I have no idea what they were thinking with Vaughn.

I thought Gearbox actually did a good job handling Rhys’ character. Outside of him not being played by Troy Baker, I can’t say he was written poorly, it all felt in character for him. Vaughn on the other hand...

• I suddenly had a flashback to Secondary school at the end of a day, I was hanging around with some friends waiting for my parents to pick me up when I saw a group of people I knew (about 6 or 7), sharing and passing around half a foot of a Subway sandwich.

I personally do not like sharing food unless it's properly cut with a knife so that was, and still is absolutely disgusting to me. The idea of two people eating from the same sandwich is vile enough for me so I can't imagine 6/7 people sharing a single sandwich.

• edited May 2020

Inwin309 ARGB mid-tower w/ customisable RGB lights on the front panel (with a software to choose what colour the lights are and which to activate, so you can make cool pixel art on the front) with an i59600k CPU and an MSI GeForce RTX 2060 GPU, as well as water cooling and RGB fans. Not exactly god tier, but it’s definitely future proofed for the next few years, and it’s gonna get a few beautiful looking ENB’s working.

My PC is the same, and I'm looking to buy a high end one, but it'll be a while before that becomes a reality. Not to be nosy, but what PC did you order?

• Wow, I just have a laptop. lmao

Inwin309 ARGB mid-tower w/ customisable RGB lights on the front panel (with a software to choose what colour the lights are and which to act

• I didn't know they were this small.

• Bro you literally just repeated what he said and you got twice the likes...

Same here. I thought Rhys was fine and was overall handled well, but I have no idea what they were thinking with Vaughn.

• I don't get it either

ᶦⁿᵇ⁴ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ¹⁰ ˡᶦᵏᵉˢ

Ghetsis posted: »

Bro you literally just repeated what he said and you got twice the likes...

• edited May 2020

He has privileges, because he is our forum King.

Ghetsis posted: »

Bro you literally just repeated what he said and you got twice the likes...

• edited May 2020

Spaziotwat no longer has Twitter account.

This calls for an celeberation.

• I was the 6th, which is half of 69. Quick maths, from a certain point of view.

I don't get it either ᶦⁿᵇ⁴ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ¹⁰ ˡᶦᵏᵉˢ

• How's it hanging in 🇬🇧?

I was the 6th, which is half of 69. Quick maths, from a certain point of view.

• edited May 2020

Remember when I mentioned how boomers are literally all over the place now and how all of us young people refuse to leave the front door?well here’s their leader I think.

My cousin’s a nurse so I’m just gonna send this to her just to piss her off lmao :3

How's it hanging in 🇬🇧?

• Ah, so you bought a PC that lights up? nice

That's very in-depth, and I am sure if I was up to date on my PC's, I'd probably be foaming at the mouth,

All nonsense aside, it sounds really cool, I sincerely hope that you enjoy it man :smile:

Also, I hope you and your family have remained safe and well :smile:

Inwin309 ARGB mid-tower w/ customisable RGB lights on the front panel (with a software to choose what colour the lights are and which to act

• Those were my same thoughts when I read his comment :joy:

Wow, I just have a laptop. lmao

• ᶦⁿᵇ⁴ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ¹⁰ ˡᶦᵏᵉˢ

Only need three more!

I don't get it either ᶦⁿᵇ⁴ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ˢᵒᵐᵉʰᵒʷ ᵍᵉᵗˢ ¹⁰ ˡᶦᵏᵉˢ

• Let me guess you don’t want needle sticking to you?

Remember when I mentioned how boomers are literally all over the place now and how all of us young people refuse to leave the front door?wel

• Wow Lmao that is literally insane

Remember when I mentioned how boomers are literally all over the place now and how all of us young people refuse to leave the front door?wel

• Lmao I can't fucking believe they're actually releasing the Snyder Cut of Justice League.

• Yeah, like what the hell. They must be desperate for subscribers for when their streaming service launches.

lupinb0y posted: »

Lmao I can't fucking believe they're actually releasing the Snyder Cut of Justice League.

• Is it even worth it? I know there are scenes in trailers that never made it into the final product but do they represent a different story or just a different tone? Henry Cavill said that the cut wouldn't change the movie that much.

Lmao I can't fucking believe they're actually releasing the Snyder Cut of Justice League.

• Well they're making it into either a four hour director's cut or a six part series and Snyder has released a bunch of stuff that was cut since its release so there's definitely a substantial amount of content that didn't make it into the movie. They're spending over $20 million on this too so WB seems to have faith in it.

Oh boy I can't wait to watch four hours of Jesus allegories.

AronDracula posted: »

Is it even worth it? I know there are scenes in trailers that never made it into the final product but do they represent a different story or just a different tone? Henry Cavill said that the cut wouldn't change the movie that much.

• Now, we just need the butthole cut of Cats.

Cats is for sure everyone's favorite theatrical experience, and it fully immerses you in with the story. Especially with it's coming of age story and it's phenomenal special effects. I'd say it'd give real life a run for its money.

I, and many others would like to see the Butthole cut of the 2020 release of the film 'Cats'.

Said no one ever.

• edited May 2020

how all of us young people refuse to leave the front door?

Today, I learned that Melton23 speaks on behalf of all young people. After this amazing revelation, I have concluded that I am now, in fact, pro-lockdown, since I must listen to him, and would like to share my opinion on a niche gaming-related forum with 12 users for self-validation.

/s

• Whats the deal, with gamers?

• even if it isnt worth it, warner brothers destroying zack snyder's original vision, no matter how muddied it may be, while he was in the middle of a family tragedy, is 50 layers of not okay. i think after everything he's gone through with this, he at least deserves the closure of knowing something he worked hard on and cared about was released the way he always intended.

AronDracula posted: »

Is it even worth it? I know there are scenes in trailers that never made it into the final product but do they represent a different story or just a different tone? Henry Cavill said that the cut wouldn't change the movie that much.

• edited May 2020

I don't know what crazy voodoo Deku unleashed on the world, but ever since he posted about that one song from Scott Pilgrim vs The World, I've been seeing stuff about Scott everywhere.

1. I found out that Mae Whitman -- who plays Katara in Avatar: The Last Airbender -- also played Roxy Richter in SPvsTW.
    2. Edgar Wright just announced that the film will be coming back to theatres for a limited run for the 10th Anniversary. (Well, not now -- it was supposed to be in August -- but it'll happen when theatres and society opens back up.)
    3. Ubisoft miiiight be bringing back the video game and that would be an amazeballs move. Found out about it a couple years ago, but of course the license expired years before. Bryan Lee O'Malley has been reportedly trying to get it re-released. 10th anniversary seems like the perfect marketing time to get it back out there.
  • Remember when I mentioned how boomers are literally all over the place now and how all of us young people refuse to leave the front door? well here’s their leader I think.

I think it was the other way around, dude. Not trying to be against one generation, but Millenials were all over the beaches before they got shut down. While the elderly are indoors because most of them know how to listen to CDC guidelines to prevent getting the COVID-19 virus.

Also, what's with the "all of us young people."? You don't speak for all of us when you say that statement, and nobody needs to agree with everything you say.

• I don't know what crazy voodoo Deku unleashed on the world, but ever since he posted about that one song from Scott Pilgrim vs The World, I've been seeing stuff about Scott everywhere.

Oh, I don't know. Only the kind that would make it possible for all cool things about Scott Pilgrim vs The World to come out... Wow, that probably didn't make sense.

In all seriousness, I'm really hoping for the re-release of the scott pilgrim video game. I saw videos of it on youtube, the night I finished watching it. And I was like, hmmm, how much is it on the xbox one...

It wasn't on there, so I am hoping we get the re-release soon.

AChicken posted: »

I don't know what crazy voodoo Deku unleashed on the world, but ever since he posted about that one song from Scott Pilgrim vs The World, I'

Sign in to comment in this discussion.