The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You know what I was thinking about today? Forum Werewolf.

I remember a bunch of us did it, oh, eight-seven years ago here and it was some fun. Dumb fun, but fun. My inner child is tempted to want to do another, although IDK how many people would want to do it. 2014 was a different time, might not be as appealing as it once was.

• Telltale Fiona when she sees the "new and improved" Gearbox Fiona in BL4

• man...

You know what I was thinking about today? Forum Werewolf. I remember a bunch of us did it, oh, eight-seven years ago here and it was some

• What's that? I only started using the forums in 2015 :grimace:

You know what I was thinking about today? Forum Werewolf. I remember a bunch of us did it, oh, eight-seven years ago here and it was some

• Not trying to be in your face biased but Amazon has the most outstanding service through out my journey shopping there they got Hella lot cool things and deals .

I’m just lost with words after that.

I just won fucking big. Getting a free, brand new, top of the line TaylorMade driver courtesy of Amazon. This has been something on my wishlist for a while, I'm fucking ecstatic.

• You're welcome

Not trying to be in your face biased but Amazon has the most outstanding service through out my journey shopping there they got Hella lot cool things and deals . I’m just lost with words after that.

• edited December 2022

The fact that it's set after Korra assuredly means that it'll be modern day which will be interesting, though I'm gonna miss the old tech/steampunk aesthetic.

https://twitter.com/AvatarNews_/status/1606095528650907650 YESSSSSSSSSSS!

• edited December 2022

Apparently this hasn't been officially confirmed by the Avatar Studios. Might just be Avatar News assuming the "next original series" they have planned might continue the element cycle

Edit: dang, article says:

(Note that the above artwork is an Avatar News mockup for illustrative purposes only, it’s not official and we have no idea what the next Avatar will look like yet.)

• me seeing gearbox returning to uploading terrible new tales youtube shorts again after almost 2 months of not doing so

Yes already reusing the meme, but why are they doing it? Why? I need answers. Like I know the game is already on permanent 50% discount and they want to save it, but why is this their marketing plan?

• Came back from Target and got the Saga of the Blue Eyes White Dragon Deck which were almost sold out, and went to Marshalls for my mom .

Hope everyone’s done with there shopping I’m just happy I got the Echo Dot 5 now I can check things and multi task like never before.

• The trailer for Ark: The Animated Series, based on the multiplayer open world dinosaur survival game, is out. I'm interested so far. Visuals, animation and voice acting all look solid, but it doesn't say too much other than that it's an isekai. We are at the era of actual decent video game adaptions so hopefully it's good, especially since it's directly funded by the studio behind the games.

Also look at the cast list cause holy moly.

• What the...

I can't find any details on where you'll be able to watch this, so it doesn't seem like it's an exclusive streaming release of some sort. That cast is insane, especially with Butler, Crowe, and Diesel executive producing too. Who the hell did they convince to get that?!
    According to Wikipedia there were two seasons ordered right off the bat. Also, Vin Diesel is a part of it (I remember this highly-detailed CGI trailer with his face from a few years ago -- but it turns out he's a massive fan of the game itself and plays it a lot too!

lupinb0y posted: »

The trailer for Ark: The Animated Series, based on the multiplayer open world dinosaur survival game, is out. I'm interested so far. Visuals

• Have you ever played Mafia or Town of Salem or Werewolf? It's like those 'whodunnit' games, except it was conducted on the forums, so people were accusing each other with comments and scheming with messages.

What's that? I only started using the forums in 2015

• town of salem

Have you ever played Mafia or Town of Salem or Werewolf? It's like those 'whodunnit' games, except it was conducted on the forums, so people were accusing each other with comments and scheming with messages.

• Hey Telltale Community. It is now Christmas. This is not a threat. Take this. (it's a confetti gun)

• edited December 2022

AChicken posted: »

Hey Telltale Community. It is now Christmas. This is not a threat. Take this. (it's a confetti gun)

• Merry Christmas my friends :)

• Merry Christmas !🎄

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, guys! :)

• Merry Christmas!!!

• edited December 2022

Epic Games' free game today is Death Stranding!! Get it free for the next 13 hours. Really great deal, it's a massive game -- if your PC can handle such things at least. The Director's Cut Upgrade is also half price for the time being too.

https://store.epicgames.com/en-US/p/death-stranding

• Chicken this is off topic but your chicken themed pfps are one of the highlights of this forum

Also you are one of the highlights of this forum. Stay strong my chicken.

AChicken posted: »

Epic Games' free game today is Death Stranding!! Get it free for the next 13 hours. Really great deal, it's a massive game -- if your PC can

• edited December 2022

So nice of you. Thank you so much cocoa :bawling:
    That's the kind of wholesome love I need to have a good sleep tonight :innocent:

edit: this is my current pfp btw
    Wanted something more festive and didn't really like the last one

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Chicken this is off topic but your chicken themed pfps are one of the highlights of this forum Also you are one of the highlights of this forum. Stay strong my chicken.

• Last call for my annual giveaway thread before they all go kaput on the 31st!

If you see anything that interests you or maybe see something a friend might like, all you have to do is ask!

• There's now an original short music video for Turning Red's 4*Town boyband. It's the "1 True Love" love ballad song, features the geeky bully Tyler, and is adorable.

You can find it under the Extras section of the movie. No idea why they didn't release it as a standalone thing.
    There's also plenty of deleted scenes and a Director's commentary option now.

• edited December 2022

Anyone have any game recommendations since the Steam Winter Sale is in full swing?

My own recommendations

• Blacktail
    • West of Loathing and Shadows Over Loathing
    • A Plague Tale: Innocence and Requiem
    • Stray
    • Kena: Bridge of Spirits
    • It Takes Two (Co-op game)
    • Escape Simulator (Co-op recommended but you can play it by yourself)
  • Just received Hack 🔪Slash Volume 4 revenge of the return in the mail and card sleeves for my blue eyes white dragon structure deck in the mail today.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator
    edited December 2022

Just got to the book where Camina Drummer gets introduced in The Expanse series. It's kind of funny how low key it was, "she exists", though I know most of her popularity stems from the TV show, rather than the books, so curious to know what that entails.

• Ace Attorney
    • Zero Escape: The Nonary Games
    • To The Moon (as well as its sequels)
    • Trails in the Sky
    • Tinykin
    • Persona
    • The Stanley Parable: Ultra Deluxe
    • Root Double: Before Crime * After Days - Xtend Edition

Anyone have any game recommendations since the Steam Winter Sale is in full swing? My own recommendations * Blacktail * West of Loa

• Let's go, people the best Telltale Sam & Max getting that remaster.

• I finally get to see what my phone avatar looks like in the modern era!

dojo32161 posted: »

Let's go, people the best Telltale Sam & Max getting that remaster.

• For the show I believe they merged her with several characters from the books who don't exist in the show so she has more to do early on. Haven't read the books though, that's what I heard.

dojo32161 posted: »

Just got to the book where Camina Drummer gets introduced in The Expanse series. It's kind of funny how low key it was, "she exists", though

• Happy New Year from Australia!

• Happy new year to y'all <3

• Well, happy new year

• Happy new year from Europe, dudes. Here's hoping it's a good one. B)

• Happy new year

Sign in to comment in this discussion.