The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• idk, i just... suddenly feel very down :/ i guess there's not a whole lot of reason for it, just one of those days i guess, and i feel really upset for no reason. it happens shrug

Oh, sorry to hear that. Care to share? You don't have to if its personal.

• Nobody ever said I sounded like Jesus ._.

sardines posted: »

yeah you sounded pretty normal lol. not like Jesus at all, despite the rumors.

• 11/10 i cry everytim

Rigtail posted: »

My comic/story thing.

• Heh, I'm just good like that. "Welcome to Woodbury, miss!" Hmm, nah. I think you would lose it, you would be way too happy, haha.

Lmao... yeah, I think you made the right choice with your name. B]

LOL! That sounds... like something that would happen to me, actually ;-; Someone would build a town and call it Woodbury, just to mess with

• It was JonGon that sounded like Jesus. Apparently. >.>

TWDFan86 posted: »

Nobody ever said I sounded like Jesus ._.

• His anger attack reminded me of this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ll2hcZOnKt0

This https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5y3NO8YSow His father stormed the beach in Normandy xD

• Hey Devyn, what do you call a vampire that lives in the kitchen?

idk, i just... suddenly feel very down i guess there's not a whole lot of reason for it, just one of those days i guess, and i feel really upset for no reason. it happens shrug

• Romance Movies' logic perfected.

You. Are. Brilliant.

My comic/story thing.

• Yeah, he's pretty quiet too.

It was JonGon that sounded like Jesus. Apparently. >.>

• what?

Hey Devyn, what do you call a vampire that lives in the kitchen?

• no, someone did say it about you, not just JonGon. i forget who it was, though.

• "9.952743946/10 immersive experience DURR HURR"

-IGN

Leaked GTA 6 photo.

• when your feed tells you someone replied to you but the forums eat the post

Alt text

• Probably a misunderstanding or a joke, lol. Anyways, I think you'll be able to hear me better tomorrow.

no, someone did say it about you, not just JonGon. i forget who it was, though.

• probably. well that'll be cool, if we do a session tomorrow

Probably a misunderstanding or a joke, lol. Anyways, I think you'll be able to hear me better tomorrow.

• Dude, if there was a town called Woodbury in Canada, I'd pack my shit and move there, I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT'S IN LIKE THE NORTHWEST TERRITORIES, I'd freeze my ass off just to live in a place called Woodbury. Then, if only I could be the governor........ mwahahahahahaha >:D

I don't know man, TheGovernator sounds pretty sick.

Heh, I'm just good like that. "Welcome to Woodbury, miss!" Hmm, nah. I think you would lose it, you would be way too happy, haha. Lmao... yeah, I think you made the right choice with your name. B]

• COUNT SPATULA!

:D

what?

• If i was there I would have said you sounded like Jesus!

• :P haha, oh

COUNT SPATULA!

• That's me not being able to sleep at night. That's why I'm awake right now and its 4am. ......Oh shit its 4am. O_O

when your feed tells you someone replied to you but the forums eat the post

• I should probably record a voice clip and post it here for the people who don't have a PS3 :c

probably. well that'll be cool, if we do a session tomorrow

• edited June 2014

its 3 am, and i have to be up at 7... but i can't sleep either. i hate it when you cant sleep at night and you know you reaaally need to, it sucks ;_;

That's me not being able to sleep at night. That's why I'm awake right now and its 4am. ......Oh shit its 4am. O_O

• But, I don't, though! xD

If i was there I would have said you sounded like Jesus!

• It's a great episode :)

Well ill be back in 20 minutes if the story of this episode being short is true.

• I have a bunch of Halloween jokes.

Why didn't the skeleton go to the party???

BECAUSE HE HAD NO BODY TO DANCE WITH LOL

What do witches put in their hair?

SCARE-SPRAY!

Why are ghosts so bad at lying???

BECAUSE YOU CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH THEM :D

:P haha, oh

• yeah, maybe? i mean, other people did wonder what mutejoe sounded like, so it'd be a good idea

I should probably record a voice clip and post it here for the people who don't have a PS3 :c

• Fine, yeah. It's only fair :)

yeah, maybe? i mean, other people did wonder what mutejoe sounded like, so it'd be a good idea

• Alt text

I have a bunch of Halloween jokes. Why didn't the skeleton go to the party??? BECAUSE HE HAD NO BODY TO DANCE WITH LOL What do witc

• Lol, there's actually a town called Woodbury where I live, but I've never been there.

Arnold Schwarzenegger used to be the Governator. I would be thinking of him if you had that name, lol!

Dude, if there was a town called Woodbury in Canada, I'd pack my shit and move there, I DON'T EVEN CARE IF IT'S IN LIKE THE NORTHWEST TERRIT

• edited June 2014

My mind doesn't pick which moments not to be able to sleep. It just isn't able to sleep AT ALL. Pretty much the only way for me to sleep is if I'm really tired.

its 3 am, and i have to be up at 7... but i can't sleep either. i hate it when you cant sleep at night and you know you reaaally need to, it sucks ;_;

• HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT

Alt text

HAHAHAHAHA OMG THAT'S AWESOME I HAD NO IDEA

Lol, there's actually a town called Woodbury where I live, but I've never been there. Arnold Schwarzenegger used to be the Governator. I would be thinking of him if you had that name, lol!

• Ok, fine. If you don't sound like Jesus, then you sound like BABY JESUS.

But, I don't, though! xD

• I'm laughing like an idiot rn.

• Alt text

Can someone please install a mute option for my mother? Preferably one with a remote control. Thank you. Sincerely, everyone who lives with their mother.

• Alt text

I'm laughing like an idiot rn.

• edited June 2014

Fiiiiine! Okay, I sound like baby Jesus c:

Ok, fine. If you don't sound like Jesus, then you sound like BABY JESUS.

• that's the same with me. x_x i used to take pills in order to sleep since i have insomnia, but i don't anymore. which sucks. :(

My mind doesn't pick which moments not to be able to sleep. It just isn't able to sleep AT ALL. Pretty much the only way for me to sleep is if I'm really tired.

• hehehehehehe you know you do!

Fiiiiine! Okay, I sound like baby Jesus c:

• Still a better lov-... forget it -_-

lik dis if u cri evertim :'(

My comic/story thing.

• hey noncy, i know we don't talk, but i just wanted to let you know that i was just watching AH's Left6Dead let's play and I laughed harder than I should have when the words "Noncy Flippledorp" came up. :P

boob

Sign in to comment in this discussion.