The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• edited June 2014

I don't really take any pills... I tried that Nyquil whatever you want to call it, but all it did was make me weak in the morning. It was the weirdest feeling though.

sardines posted: »

that's the same with me. x_x i used to take pills in order to sleep since i have insomnia, but i don't anymore. which sucks.

• You guys just make it hard to NOT make another shipping photo of you two...

TWDFan86 posted: »

Fine, yeah. It's only fair

• Alt text

when your feed tells you someone replied to you but the forums eat the post

• GOOD MORNING! It's a nice day here, so I feel like putting a great classic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U

• It's okay. I only have 3-4 days left here :c

AWESOMEO posted: »

You guys just make it hard to NOT make another shipping photo of you two...

• Lmao! That's awesome!

This site sucks on mobile, so going to try to sleep. I probably won't be posting too much in the story thread this week because I'll have family coming over, but we'll see. Goodnight, Rachelle. B]

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE RIGHT HAHAHAHAHA OMG THAT'S AWESOME I HAD NO IDEA

• That is a lie! >:L

hehehehehehe you know you do!

• AWESOMEO posted: »

GOOD MORNING! It's a nice day here, so I feel like putting a great classic! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uAsV5-Hv-7U

• Don't worry about it dude, family comes first. I'll miss the story though D:

Goodnight, Anthony!

Lmao! That's awesome! This site sucks on mobile, so going to try to sleep. I probably won't be posting too much in the story thread this week because I'll have family coming over, but we'll see. Goodnight, Rachelle. B]

• Wish I can stay up for another 2 hours. But I gotta go somewhere tomorrow again. Good night!

• They will be 3-4 unforgettable days then >.>

Alt text

Alt text

It's okay. I only have 3-4 days left here :c

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

"Hello and thank's for watching..."

I died.

EDIT: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA "Now piss of" X'D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oskgaM8Su9c

• Goddammit, AWESOMEO. -.-''

They will be 3-4 unforgettable days then >.>

• You wish it was.

That is a lie! >:L

• Sleep tight knowing I always know your next move... I have some ideas of what to do next...

Wish I can stay up for another 2 hours. But I gotta go somewhere tomorrow again. Good night!

• Alt text

Goddammit, AWESOMEO. -.-''

• VainamoinenVainamoinen Moderator
    edited June 2014

Not sitting in front of the computer might help. ;)

And from personal experience: If you're having trouble sleeping at night, NEVER look at your alarm clock or any clock for that matter. You DON'T want to know how late it is, not ever, because you just start counting down how many hours of sleep you may or may not get this night, and the panic will prevent any sleep at all - even long after the original problem that caused insomnia has ceased to exist.

I had a streak of insomnia when I was 19. Lasted about half a year... but it's incredible how you can still shrug off sleep deprivation when you're still that young.

Don't take pills. You're too young for that either.

I don't really take any pills... I tried that Nyquil whatever you want to call it, but all it did was make me weak in the morning. It was the weirdest feeling though.

• As a creator of any kind, get used to people hating or complaining about something you dedicated your heart to, that's how people are, what were you working on?

Thanks. Well, I was in a bad mood, I had a bad day in general and was creatively blocked, I'm working on some kind of a project. And tha

• XD word that happens to me too sometimes i wanna say something but i erase it because i dont want someone to take it serious.

You may not know it, but i have a very mean mind.. And so many times have i knew what i was going to say to someone but was funny but offensive also. so i end up not saying I don't wanna be mean. So id rather not say what i was going to say.. :P

• Best not to take pills and just relax your muscles, make sure the room is completely dark, the temperature is cool and there are no distractions near you (such as an alarm clock or phone).

• edited June 2014

Thanks!

Vainamoinen posted: »

Not sitting in front of the computer might help. And from personal experience: If you're having trouble sleeping at night, NEVER look at

• It wasn't really about him, I don't mind criticism, It's just that it wasn't the time. And it made me question my popularity here and i thought people hated me. It'd never affect my opinion.

Some project I created to fix Mass Effect 3 of its many flaws.

As a creator of any kind, get used to people hating or complaining about something you dedicated your heart to, that's how people are, what were you working on?

• Good night.

Wish I can stay up for another 2 hours. But I gotta go somewhere tomorrow again. Good night!

• The temperature might be what's doing it. Its always hot. And I don't have a fan. Well I do but it sucks.

Best not to take pills and just relax your muscles, make sure the room is completely dark, the temperature is cool and there are no distractions near you (such as an alarm clock or phone).

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited June 2014

That's cool, still don't let people make you question yourself, maybe you're not as "known" here since you don't comment as much as the others, I don't see why people wouldn't like you.

You're also relatively new, settle in first and people will get to know you :)

It wasn't really about him, I don't mind criticism, It's just that it wasn't the time. And it made me question my popularity here and i thou

• And I'm well-known of putting massive stress on me while i work. It usually doesn't bother me, I can create 10 full-functional fictional universes within two days, It's just that I have to accept the main idea of Mass Effect 3 and create new plot from it. I tend to work alone, But this project is too big to handle alone. And that's another thing that's stressing me. I don't have much people to completely turn my concept into a script and then into an unofficial game DLC.

As a creator of any kind, get used to people hating or complaining about something you dedicated your heart to, that's how people are, what were you working on?

• When I have trouble sleeping, I try and make my room as dark as possible (even though it's pretty much impossible because I usually can't sleep until 5am and that's when the sun comes up, and I can't sleep when I know that it's morning, idk why). So i'll put a blanket in front of the window to make it dark (I still don't have blinds -__-). Turn off any distractions, like your phone or a tv or computer, whatever. Make the room silent. Close your eyes and just listen to your breathing for a while (it sounds weird, but it really does help).

Also, if you have any, you can try dabbing lavender oil under your nose. Lavender essential oil relaxes you and induces sleep naturally, without the use of medications. Tea also helps (preferably chamomile, but any kind works as long as it doesn't have caffeine in it). Acupressure helps too. Apply firm pressure to one earlobe at a time for about a minute. If you can meditate, do that too. It's pretty easy, all you need to do is close your eyes and relax your body as much as possible, and focus on your breathing. Don't take any pills or anything, please? It's not good for anyone, even someone who is older.

Thanks!

• these are some good tips, i'm going to try and take them to heart ... i have insomnia and i have a BIG problem with looking at the alarm clock, maybe i'll try covering it up so i can't see how many hours i have to sleep.

Vainamoinen posted: »

Not sitting in front of the computer might help. And from personal experience: If you're having trouble sleeping at night, NEVER look at

• Can someone please explain to me WTF Jesus sounded like? xD

• Alt text

The temperature might be what's doing it. Its always hot. And I don't have a fan. Well I do but it sucks.

• Thanks. :)

Not much people know me here, Yes. But most of the main users do so. I tend to only comment on the debate-ish type of threads, Unlike here. It was actually Blind Sniper's idea to ask my question of popularity here instead of making a thread. And it was actually a very good idea.

That's cool, still don't let people make you question yourself, maybe you're not as "known" here since you don't comment as much as the othe

• You take Zzzquil?

The temperature might be what's doing it. Its always hot. And I don't have a fan. Well I do but it sucks.

• Can someone please explain to me WTF Jesus sounded like? xD

• SO MUCH INFO!!! Haha, but thanks, I really appreciate it.

Its 5am right now so I'm going to got to sleep now. Tomorrow I will try to go to sleep earlier and try some of that. Thanks again.

When I have trouble sleeping, I try and make my room as dark as possible (even though it's pretty much impossible because I usually can't sl

• If Morgan Freeman and Samuel L Jackson had a lovechild together, that would be Jesus' voice.

Can someone please explain to me WTF Jesus sounded like? xD

• That deep..? O_O

If Morgan Freeman and Samuel L Jackson had a lovechild together, that would be Jesus' voice.

• It's best not to take sleeping pills unless she has to.

You take Zzzquil?

• He sounds like what you want him to sound like.

Can someone please explain to me WTF Jesus sounded like? xD

• Sounds godly.

If Morgan Freeman and Samuel L Jackson had a lovechild together, that would be Jesus' voice.

• Thats what she said.

That deep..? O_O

Sign in to comment in this discussion.