The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Is it top secret or something? Or do you just not want to tell us? xD

Lol, exactly! I find that weird.

• Lmao, I hate that! You just stare at the fridge for a while, waiting for something you like to magically appear, haha. B]

Or when you check and all there is is stuff you don't like. Or unprepared food that you don't feel like making. That's the point were i lay down and cry.

• Lol, nah. You can call me Anthony, that's my middle name since I don't like my first one. No one asked, haha. It was just weird to me that I knew people's names here, but I don't mind Pro. B]

Is it top secret or something? Or do you just not want to tell us? xD

• Okay, awesome xD Hmm... I'll probably just keep calling you Pro, though, if you don't mind.

y u do dis pro y

y u do dis anthony y

It just doesn't fit, lol. :P

Lol, nah. You can call me Anthony, that's my middle name since I don't like my first one. No one asked, haha. It was just weird to me that I knew people's names here, but I don't mind Pro. B]

• ANTHONY?! Damn, i don't think i would be able to call you that. I know someone named Anthony and i don't like him.

Lol, nah. You can call me Anthony, that's my middle name since I don't like my first one. No one asked, haha. It was just weird to me that I knew people's names here, but I don't mind Pro. B]

• edited June 2014

Lol, yeah whatever you want.

Heh, you ask me why, Rachelle? Why?!

That sounds better, but I'll stick to WtW. I might use your name here and there, though. B]

Okay, awesome xD Hmm... I'll probably just keep calling you Pro, though, if you don't mind. y u do dis pro y y u do dis anthony y It just doesn't fit, lol. :P

• edited June 2014

It's also Antonio, if you're fancy. B]

Heh, well I'm not the same Anthony! Why don't you like that other person?

ANTHONY?! Damn, i don't think i would be able to call you that. I know someone named Anthony and i don't like him.

• That other person is my brother. I cant stand him.

It's also Antonio, if you're fancy. B] Heh, well I'm not the same Anthony! Why don't you like that other person?

• sigh Okay... but every time you say WtW, I'll think of that meme. xD

Lol, yeah whatever you want. Heh, you ask me why, Rachelle? Why?! That sounds better, but I'll stick to WtW. I might use your name here and there, though. B]

• Lol! You can just keep calling me Pro, then.

So, you're name is the same as WtW's, but spelled differently, right?

That other person is my brother. I cant stand him.

• edited June 2014

Lol, but you have a long username! I wasn't going to keep calling you "Welcome_to_Woodbury."

WtW is better, and you're right about the Woodbury part, reminds me of the town, haha. I didn't want to call you "Welcome" or "Woodbury" heh.

sigh Okay... but every time you say WtW, I'll think of that meme. xD

• Yeah, same but spelled different. Hers is "Rachelle" And mine is "Rachel"

Lol! You can just keep calling me Pro, then. So, you're name is the same as WtW's, but spelled differently, right?

• edited June 2014

My name is fancier than yours <3

hehehe

Yeah, same but spelled different. Hers is "Rachelle" And mine is "Rachel"

• edited June 2014

lol, your name is just more complicated then mine. :P

But i actually do think mine is spelled wrong. :/

My name is fancier than yours hehehe

• Awesome. I'm used to DLB now. But, maybe I'll use your name here and there, as well. B]

Yeah, same but spelled different. Hers is "Rachelle" And mine is "Rachel"

• This video was the reason I chose my username:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFaCFqUsx-4

I honestly have no idea why. Maybe it's the way he says it. I just saw this video and was like, "IT'S PERFECT THIS IS WHAT I WILL BE CALLED". I guess not anymore, since I'm pretty much just known as Woodbury or Rachelle anyway. I don't really mind, though. I bet if someone just said "WOODBURY" out in the street, I'd probably turn around to see who was calling me xD

Lol, but you have a long username! I wasn't going to keep calling you "Welcome_to_Woodbury." WtW is better, and you're right about the Woodbury part, reminds me of the town, haha. I didn't want to call you "Welcome" or "Woodbury" heh.

• edited June 2014

Whatever you want! On the forums I'm used to "DLB" and "Rachel'' People rarely call me Dont_Look_Back. In real life I'm used to "Rach" But any of them work for me.

Awesome. I'm used to DLB now. But, maybe I'll use your name here and there, as well. B]

• Misa? (No spoilers please I'm still watching it ^_^)

• I don't see a reason to hate you... :/

Still, if you want to leave that's your choice, but we don't hate you...

What do you guys think of me? I've been getting a lot of hate lately and maybe i should just leave.

• Heh, awesome! I just hope you don't think of your annoying brother when I'm around, haha. :p

Whatever you want! On the forums I'm used to "DLB" and "Rachel'' People rarely call me Dont_Look_Back. In real life I'm used to "Rach" But any of them work for me.

• edited June 2014

Lol, I wonder what other name you would have came up with. B]

"Woodbury!"

Rachelle turns around."Huh? Who's calling me?" She sees a man standing in front of a sign that reads."Woodbury."

"I'm finally here!" The man shouts.

"Oh..." Rachelle gets disappointed and stars walking away with her head down.

This video was the reason I chose my username: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFaCFqUsx-4 I honestly have no idea why. Maybe it's the

• me right now

Alt text

• Thanks. :)

Well, I was in a bad mood, I had a bad day in general and was creatively blocked, I'm working on some kind of a project. And that guy who thought i pick unpopular opinions on purpose. All of those shitty circumstances combined caused me to be in a very bad mood. But I'm cool now.

AWESOMEO posted: »

I don't see a reason to hate you... Still, if you want to leave that's your choice, but we don't hate you...

• Ummm...are you ok?

sardines posted: »

me right now

• Haha, I wont. Your the total opposite of him.

Heh, awesome! I just hope you don't think of your annoying brother when I'm around, haha.

• My comic/story thing.

Alt text

• Well, more people have heard my voice now. Now it's just you guys :P

• Great! DLB, you're cool people. B]

Alt text

Haha, I wont. Your the total opposite of him.

• LOL! That sounds... like something that would happen to me, actually ;-; Someone would build a town and call it Woodbury, just to mess with me.

I was considering calling myself TheGovernor2.0, TheGov2, FearTheLiving, and TheGovernator (don't ask, I have no freaking idea why). I'm..... a little obsessed with the Governor. >.>

Lol, I wonder what other name you would have came up with. B] "Woodbury!" Rachelle turns around."Huh? Who's calling me?" She sees a ma

• Its because of your PlayStation, right?

me right now

• im annoyed :P

TWDFan86 posted: »

Ummm...are you ok?

• yeah partly :P today just hasnt been a good day for me, lol

Its because of your PlayStation, right?

• Well, look at the bright side. You finally heard my voice...kinda.

im annoyed :P

• Alt text

Rigtail posted: »

My comic/story thing.

• O_O

My comic/story thing.

• umm... ok.

My comic/story thing.

• Oh, sorry to hear that. :( Care to share? You don't have to if its personal.

yeah partly :P today just hasnt been a good day for me, lol

• yeah you sounded pretty normal lol. not like Jesus at all, despite the rumors.

Well, more people have heard my voice now. Now it's just you guys :P

• I think I fixed the problem. You should hear me better tomorrow :)

sorta... you were so quiet, though.

• sorta... you were so quiet, though. :/

Well, look at the bright side. You finally heard my voice...kinda.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.