The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• You can join the Odd Time Zone Club,you're not alone.

Why do I always wake up when everyone goes to sleep?

• A human?

Alt text

AWESOMEO posted: »

You can join the Odd Time Zone Club,you're not alone.

• Brent, I know them feels you're talkin' about...

Males yes females no guycode

• Did someone mention Club?

xD

AWESOMEO posted: »

You can join the Odd Time Zone Club,you're not alone.

• while everyone here is on gta ps3 I'm just here alone on on gta xbox slaughtering for merica

Alt text

Alt text

• my friend just bought me an xbox 360... considering buying gta for it too xD

Jewfreeus posted: »

while everyone here is on gta ps3 I'm just here alone on on gta xbox slaughtering for merica

• @Clubremix_Guetta said he wished I was kill ;~; now im going to go cry in a corner

Alt text

YOUR BULLYING HAS BEEN EXPOSED, BULLY! NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT A MEANIE FACE YOU ARE ;~;

i am kill

• PLS DEVVY PLS!

There, there.

Alt text

sardines posted: »

@Clubremix_Guetta said he wished I was kill ;~; now im going to go cry in a corner YOUR BULLYING HAS BEEN EXPOSED, BULLY! NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHAT A MEANIE FACE YOU ARE ;~; i am kill

• Alt text

Don't you DARE pretend to be Steve Irwin. He is a GOD to me.

Steve Irwin voice: LOOK! ATR is going back to her natural habitat!

• Don't insult my pout! What, is it pick on ATR day? lol

@AllThatRemains..... in case you wanted to know how to do a perfect model pout..... just say blue. >:D lmfaooo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obJxsqGznn8&app=desktop

• That's not the pout I mean though. It's the one where you jut your bottom lip out.

@Dont_Look_Back: BLUE!!!!!!

• THEY'RE NOT TOYS THEY'RE ACTIONS FIGURES

Heh, no. I'll try to find a toy or something. B]

• Yeah you two I trust only WTW and DLB for now

But I wanna hear it D:

Markd4547 posted: »

I know ^ I wanted to say I just started boxing training today and I will have training most days a week so I won't be around as much as I usually am anymore on a side note I just finished my singing video I might upload it tonight I'll see ;D

• ATTENTION:

I think I may have found evidence of The Wolf Among Us Season Two! Bill Willingham - the creator of the Fables comics - said this on twitter:

Alt text

What do you guys think?

• Kenny confirmed for season 2!

Giraffehat posted: »

ATTENTION: I think I may have found evidence of The Wolf Among Us Season Two! Bill Willingham - the creator of the Fables comics - said t

• Is anybody awake yet?

• Alt text

JonGon posted: »

Just bought 3 copies of L4D2. Who wants the swag?

• Me too!

Yeah you two I trust only WTW and DLB for now But I wanna hear it

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Unfortunately, later in the replies he says that he has absolutely no idea if there will be a series 2 and that he's not part of the negotiations.

ATTENTION: I think I may have found evidence of The Wolf Among Us Season Two! Bill Willingham - the creator of the Fables comics - said t

• I found...... Spongebob pajamas.....

they're in my parents room.....

Your parents room? What are they doing there?

Oh I see....

Alt text

After further investigation... I found...... Spongebob pajamas.....

• The ending pretty much said "HERE WE COME, PREPARE FOR SEASON 2."

• Tobi-Isn't-A-Happy-Boy :'(

Its that time of the day again !! I know I've been slacking the last few days, but I didn't feel like posting any official announcement and

• THEY WILL NOT FORCE US TO SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Is anybody awake yet?

• LOL! Let's not ask...

I found...... Spongebob pajamas..... they're in my parents room..... Your parents room? What are they doing there? Oh I see....

• Alt text

Is anybody awake yet?

• Aww... :(

Markd4547 posted: »

I know ^ I wanted to say I just started boxing training today and I will have training most days a week so I won't be around as much as I usually am anymore on a side note I just finished my singing video I might upload it tonight I'll see ;D

• Well of course he'd say that. Telltale PR is a whole lot of "Smoke and Mirrors". These kinds of tweets are carefully worded. Maybe it is legit, maybe it's not. But we shouldn't just dismiss this. It's not a bad lead.

dojo32161 posted: »

Unfortunately, later in the replies he says that he has absolutely no idea if there will be a series 2 and that he's not part of the negotiations.

• That's good to hear, but I haven't played it yet. It'll probably be out in three hours or so.

The ending pretty much said "HERE WE COME, PREPARE FOR SEASON 2."

• edited July 2014

Oh my god, you guys. I did NOT expect Bigby to turn into a Robt-Cyborg-Ninja who battles Vampires with a samurai sword. And that scene where Toad and Colin fall in love was a masterpiece. Best episode ever 20/10 like Skyrim with wolves.

That scene where Bloody Mary and Snow had a break-dance competition was amazing. Snow had some sweet moves. And I was so happy when Bufkin joined Alchoholics Anonymous.

• Alt text

Get well, little neko.

I'm kinda sick today, got a killer headache and was kinda dizzy at achool so I had to stay home. Nyaaaa~

• Hey, finally someone is awake. It's 4 pm here!

• Just realized something.... did we all forget about WhatToWriteHere and AllThatRemains' wedding? It's Monday and it was supposed to be last Friday.

• The only reason I'm awake is because my cat thought it would be fun to BODY SLAM HERSELF ONTO MY CHEST at 6:00 AM to wake me up so we could cuddle. She's 17 pounds, 17 pounds of fat cat crushing my windpipe x_x

Hey, finally someone is awake. It's 4 pm here!

• Cats make me sad. :(

The only reason I'm awake is because my cat thought it would be fun to BODY SLAM HERSELF ONTO MY CHEST at 6:00 AM to wake me up so we could cuddle. She's 17 pounds, 17 pounds of fat cat crushing my windpipe x_x

• It was supposed to happen, but I didn't mention it because everyone was making fun of WTWH that day and he felt embarrassed, so I thought that it would be a bad time to have it if everyone would just be poking fun at him.....

Speaking of Jonathan, he isn't really going to be on the forums much for a little while. He's out at his summer house and the internet connection is super slow.

Just realized something.... did we all forget about WhatToWriteHere and AllThatRemains' wedding? It's Monday and it was supposed to be last Friday.

• WHY?!?!?

Cats make me sad.

• Oh... wait! Why the hell did people make fun of him?! Who did it?

It was supposed to happen, but I didn't mention it because everyone was making fun of WTWH that day and he felt embarrassed, so I thought th

• why?

Cats make me sad.

• She knows you are supposed to be on the forum and not do something stupid like SLEEP.

The only reason I'm awake is because my cat thought it would be fun to BODY SLAM HERSELF ONTO MY CHEST at 6:00 AM to wake me up so we could cuddle. She's 17 pounds, 17 pounds of fat cat crushing my windpipe x_x

• You had evil plans for that wedding!

Just realized something.... did we all forget about WhatToWriteHere and AllThatRemains' wedding? It's Monday and it was supposed to be last Friday.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.