Is Mira actually....SPOILERS

Dead? We didnt see her head roll off. it could be a rouse, a test and shes not actually dead.

Comments

• WOOPS! I'm sorry m'lady, but it appears that I might have missed! My folly! Now, would you mind if I take another swing, m'lady?

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2015

Nah, the swordsman missed - just like Clementine missed when she shot Lee. :P

• We saw the blade come down on her neck and her body falling over. Definitely not dead.

• Unless they pulled some Red Priest glamour thing on her, yes, she is dead.

• Does the codex confirm her death?

• People go apeshit about Kenny's survival, then there's all these people thinking Lee can survive the zombie virus and a shot to the head, then they think Mira can live headless!

• edited November 2015

Headless Horsewoman.

• There was a walker over Mira's body and the swordsman chopped off the walker's head.

• She's very dead. They even beheaded the VA so they could motion capture for the animation.

• But wait! she could have crawled under the dumpster!

• XD I got that reference :p

Brodester08 posted: »

But wait! she could have crawled under the dumpster!

• Whoa, that's really brutal if true. I hope her family sues Telltale.

Skiba7671 posted: »

She's very dead. They even beheaded the VA so they could motion capture for the animation.

• -_- he is being sarcastic

KuntaK posted: »

Whoa, that's really brutal if true. I hope her family sues Telltale.

• Sick reference, bro.

There was a walker over Mira's body and the swordsman chopped off the walker's head.

• Aww come on guys, she's totally alive.

enter image description here

Just look at this gif ok, she clearly was just in shock that the swordsman missed and fainted. She is ok guys, totally not dead. Nope, very alive, so alive in fact that she is alive. What do you mean that makes no sense? She alive. :) A. L. I. V. E.

Oh wait- Sorry, something went wrong in my brain- She's dead.

• She's not dead no matter what you choose... But she got lucky... REAL lucky...

• I dont see flaws with that survival tbh xD

Brodester08 posted: »

But wait! she could have crawled under the dumpster!

• Why would they sue them? She willingly let them chop of her head... Its her job...

• Actually... watching this GIF i would say it is totall possible, that when sword was falling Cersei drop in just to say "Wait... Wait... you MTF, i challenge you for rock battle". There was reversable deaths worse than that.

• I knew this was coming. Denial even in a scene THAT clear.

• edited November 2015

Yup. As much as I would love her to not be determinant because I wanted to keep playing as her, it would feel really forced if TellTale somehow turned her death into some kind of ruse (through magic). Really, not going to happen. She is dead.

FishySticks posted: »

I knew this was coming. Denial even in a scene THAT clear.

• I'm at the point where I believe that Telltale should have just straight shown Lee get shot or turn, and Mira getting decapitated just so that there won't be anymore conspiracy theorists.

• She signed the contract. I applaud her artistic integrity.

• You say that like you've seen her alive since she was done recording.

DameinThane posted: »

-_- he is being sarcastic

• No matter what contract she signed, beheading people is illegal.

Why would they sue them? She willingly let them chop of her head... Its her job...

• Yea

enter image description here

Does the codex confirm her death?

• Facts can not detour conspiracy! In this case though don't you think she'll find away (if she married scum face) I mean you can totally sell out and try to marry Gywen this ep! Asher....betrayer ... bedroom diplomat! lolz Honestly though TT can do what they want. Money talks .... though I do agree .... its the internet I Mean there are around 500 Ppl around the world today, who are determined the Earth is flat. No joke just type FLAT EARTH into browser. Some of whom have degrees from famous schools in varying subjects. Fortunatly that is a small fraction of the world!

lupinb0y posted: »

I'm at the point where I believe that Telltale should have just straight shown Lee get shot or turn, and Mira getting decapitated just so that there won't be anymore conspiracy theorists.

• The executioner just hit her in the head with the flat edge of the sword, causing her to lose consciousness?

• It's not brutal.

It's ART!

• Sees the GIF Goddamn it! ;______;

Kateis posted: »

Aww come on guys, she's totally alive. Just look at this gif ok, she clearly was just in shock that the swordsman missed and fainted.

• I'm sorry. D: I know how much that gif hurts you and I'm sorry you had to see it again.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Sees the GIF Goddamn it! ;______;

• Good, another worst "insert character wasn't seen killed so is alive" theory

• LMFAO no dude.

• I cant say wether your sarcastic or you seriously mean it. @KuntaK

No matter what contract she signed, beheading people is illegal.

• I wonder theoretically wether Thoros could bring back somebody who was behaded.

She's not dead no matter what you choose... But she got lucky... REAL lucky...

• I hope there will be some sort of 2 minutes long scene or at least cameo for those who accepted the offer

Abeille posted: »

Yup. As much as I would love her to not be determinant because I wanted to keep playing as her, it would feel really forced if TellTale somehow turned her death into some kind of ruse (through magic). Really, not going to happen. She is dead.

• . . .

Well damn,

Congratulations Skiba, You win this round.

Skiba7671 posted: »

You say that like you've seen her alive since she was done recording.

• So depressed about having to wait over a year before getting resolution over Mira's determinant status...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.