At Least Harys is Dead

At least in spite of everything that has happened, Harys is finally dead.

From the moment he appeared and for no reason, threw a torch into what probably was the small folk supplies and laughed for no reason. Acting all high and mighty, telling us to get out of "their" hall. I wanted to kill him there and then.

What he did to Asher.. (in my play through, and he didn't really finish him off to be fair, just a smash to the eye..) and gave us that smug angry look with Ryon. He may have protected Ludd from me and even killed Elissa.. but at least finally that bastard is dead.

From when Rodrik's sword went straight through his mouth and out the back of his head brought me such delight. Hell of a battle with him though.

One main threat is gone in the continual Forrester survival.

Comments

• RIP Harys, you were hated for talking about 6 times.

• I though Harys was a cool character, and I loved that final fight with him.

• edited November 2015

Asher ramming his sword through Harys' mouth was one of my favorite moments of the game. I hated Harys ever since he showed up, he was a pompous coward

• edited November 2015

I may not have been able to kill both Ludd and Gryff (only killed Ludd in my playthrough). But stabbing Harys Skyrim through the face was pretty satisfying. (Epic fight scene to boot, too.)

• Don't know how you'd get the impression that Harys is a coward.

Asher ramming his sword through Harys' mouth was one of my favorite moments of the game. I hated Harys ever since he showed up, he was a pompous coward

• Of all his many irredeemable qualities "cowardice" wasn't among them.

• NNNNNNOOOOOO!!!! Harys was my senpai.

• Rodrik should have ordered Arthur to kill Harys in episode 4 so Ludd/Gryff wouldn't have anyone to watch his back.

• Maybe not a total coward, but he has done some cowardly things. He beats the Maester while he is restrained and he stabs Rodrik/Asher from behind and then kills them while the other Whitehills are holding them

AgentZ46 posted: »

Don't know how you'd get the impression that Harys is a coward.

• Sounds more like a dishonorable dick than a coward.

Maybe not a total coward, but he has done some cowardly things. He beats the Maester while he is restrained and he stabs Rodrik/Asher from behind and then kills them while the other Whitehills are holding them

• edited November 2015

I just wish we got to know him and he formed into an evil version of The Hound instead of being a quiet thug with a hilarious laugh

• I hate you and your senpai.

NNNNNNOOOOOO!!!! Harys was my senpai.

• Seriously.... there was no reason to spare the whole fucking garrison when we really only needed to keep Gryff.

AronDracula posted: »

Rodrik should have ordered Arthur to kill Harys in episode 4 so Ludd/Gryff wouldn't have anyone to watch his back.

• k

Killah posted: »

I hate you and your senpai.

• Despite my admiration for Harys, I agree. I was disappointed by not being able to kill Gryff but the option to execute the garrison would've been nice.

AronDracula posted: »

Rodrik should have ordered Arthur to kill Harys in episode 4 so Ludd/Gryff wouldn't have anyone to watch his back.

• Btw nice profile pic :D

k

• Thank you! I like yours as well. Lee's death has left me emotionally damaged even to this day.

Killah posted: »

Btw nice profile pic

• edited November 2015

Harys was a coward. An example of it being all that armor he wore during the fight with Asher/Rodrik, and still dying at their hands. Seeing the sword go into his mouth and out the back of his head almost made jump up and down.

• Wearing armour isn't cowardice. He chose not to be stupid. Armour exists to be used, he used it. Any decent warriors through all points in history wore the best armour they could get a hold of because they weren't stupid. Asher and Rodrik wore some pretty heavy (plot) armour too. Their lack of decent armour as well as a helmet should have gotten them killed immediately.

Taking steps to not die =/= Cowardice

RKOLegend1 posted: »

Harys was a coward. An example of it being all that armor he wore during the fight with Asher/Rodrik, and still dying at their hands. Seeing the sword go into his mouth and out the back of his head almost made jump up and down.

• It was war and soldiers often wear armor into battle. Even some of the greatest warriors in Westeros have used very heavy armor in combat (Robert Baratheon, The Clegane brothers etc.)

RKOLegend1 posted: »

• Asher ramming his sword through Harys' mouth

• ArthurVArthurV Telltale Alumni

<3 Harys

• Gwyn: Asher, how could you?!

Beskha:
    enter image description here

Asher ramming his sword through Harys' mouth

• I hate him soo much. But the final duel with him was very well done, satisfying and climactic. :)

• I knew someone was going to comment on the way I worded that! Lol

• Finally! Someone who speaks with reason!

ArthurV posted: »

Harys

• He had nice hair

AgentZ46 posted: »

I though Harys was a cool character, and I loved that final fight with him.

• edited November 2015

imagePalm Springs commercial photography" alt="enter image description here" />
    I can post this every day :).
    Don't mess with the Forresters!

• edited November 2015

I can post this every day :).

• Ah, here we see the brutal murder of a brave man carrying out his lawful duties. All he wanted to do was serve his House and carry out the law. He was rewarded for his honour, loyalty, and courage with a brutal and merciless death at the hands of those who threatened all he stood for.

" alt="enter image description here" /> " alt="enter image description here" /> " alt="enter image description here" /> I can post this every day . Don't mess with the Forresters!

• Harys's death has left me happy :).

Thank you! I like yours as well. Lee's death has left me emotionally damaged even to this day.

• edited November 2015

What?? He killed Rodrik's mother ! That was he's noble duty ? And where's the courage and honour ? He killed an defenseless woman!

Ah, here we see the brutal murder of a brave man carrying out his lawful duties. All he wanted to do was serve his House and carry out the l

• She attacked him first as he was courageously carrying out his lawful duties. She had a knife and attacked him fiercely with it, he needed to respond.

Earlier Lady Forrester advocated the slaughter of Whitehill babies. Harys needed to eliminate this dire threat to his House.

What?? He killed Rodrik's mother ! That was he's noble duty ? And where's the courage and honour ? He killed an defenseless woman!

• That's quite a gritty but excellent quality. Did you edit some of the graphic or did the GIF simply changed it?

" alt="enter image description here" /> " alt="enter image description here" /> " alt="enter image description here" /> I can post this every day . Don't mess with the Forresters!

• Yeah I imagine now Gryff making an discourse about Harys like Rodrik's discourse about Asher becacuse is the same situation Harys saved Gryff like Asher saved Rodrik :)). "Asher is dead! Murdred!...."

She attacked him first as he was courageously carrying out his lawful duties. She had a knife and attacked him fiercely with it, he needed t

• Gif simply changed it.

That's quite a gritty but excellent quality. Did you edit some of the graphic or did the GIF simply changed it?

• YES

Seriously.... there was no reason to spare the whole fucking garrison when we really only needed to keep Gryff.

• I think he end dead either way...

• Would this have been better ?

enter link description here

I may not have been able to kill both Ludd and Gryff (only killed Ludd in my playthrough). But stabbing Harys Skyrim through the face was pretty satisfying. (Epic fight scene to boot, too.)

• But But But Gryff is dead. HAHAHAHA

Yeah I imagine now Gryff making an discourse about Harys like Rodrik's discourse about Asher becacuse is the same situation Harys saved Gryff like Asher saved Rodrik ). "Asher is dead! Murdred!...."

Sign in to comment in this discussion.