Favorite character?

Mine is by far Fiona mainly because you can make her be mean with the choices you get when playing as her.

Comments

• I love the main four equally tbh

• Handsome Jack. He gave life to the series where needed. Sure he's a psychopath, but a very effective plot device and would love to just talk with him one day. He's timeless. ;)

• The one and only! Our Lord and Saviour!

enter image description here

Loader Bot is love! Loader Bot is life!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I couldn't agree more!

#LoaderBros

Pipas posted: »

The one and only! Our Lord and Saviour! Loader Bot is love! Loader Bot is life!

• enter image description here

• Rhys and Jack. A perfect blend of evil and kind.

• Handsome Jack is my favorite Borderlands character. He's just so many things; hilarious, entertaining, scary, ruthless, smart, manipulating... And to top is all off, great voice acting, great character design, and great back story. Even though he's the villain, he's kinda been the heart of the franchise, for me.

As far as the newly introduced Tales characters go, Rhys is my favorite. I love how he tries to act brave or tough, but it often ends with him getting whacked in the head or making a fool of himself. It's hilarious and adorable. I also love how I could pretty much play him as a Handsome Jack fanboy too. :P

• Shade.

NeverForget

• edited November 2015

The awesome thing about this game is that I actually like ALL the characters. Yes, even a dick like Vasquez. I found him hilarious.
    But I guess the characters I grew most attached to were Loader Bot and Rhys.

• RIP

Poogers555 posted: »

Shade. NeverForget

• I hope he's in Borderlands 3, and he's a-okay and says he cant even remember if he was shot or not so it can be cannon. ;-;

I feel so bad that I got him killed ;'(

RIP

• NeverForget

Who the hell is Shade?

(Sorry, please don't kill me, Poogs.)

Shade. NeverForget

• You're dead to me.

D - E - D. Dead.

lottii-lu posted: »

NeverForget Who the hell is Shade? (Sorry, please don't kill me, Poogs.)

• Handsome Jack. Dude commands attention whenever he talks. Every line he speaks is golden. I also admire his ambition and relentlessness. He let's nothing stand in his way. Gotta respect that.

• edited November 2015

HOW DARE!

You're dead to me. D - E - D. Dead.

• edited November 2015

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW??!!?!?!?

Shade is heartbroken

HOW DARE!

• edited November 2015

WELL MAYBE IF HE WASN'T IN ONLY HALF OF EPISODE ONE I WOULD'VE REMEMBERED HIM!

Also how can Shade feel heartbroken when he's dead in my gameplay LMAO!

HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW??!!?!?!? Shade is heartbroken

• I literally just found out you kill Shade if you don't let him come with you.... D:

WELL MAYBE IF HE WASN'T IN ONLY HALF OF EPISODE ONE I WOULD'VE REMEMBERED HIM! Also how can Shade feel heartbroken when he's dead in my gameplay LMAO!

• You bastard, I didn't even know Shade could get shot till just now

I hope he's in Borderlands 3, and he's a-okay and says he cant even remember if he was shot or not so it can be cannon. ;-; I feel so bad that I got him killed ;'(

• Yes.

And I pick that option every time...

I literally just found out you kill Shade if you don't let him come with you....

• Tfw he got shot in my playthrough. ;-;

Pls Poogs, don't kill me ;_;

Shade. NeverForget

• Why would you do that? He just wants a friend.....that's really alive

Yes. And I pick that option every time...

• Scooter! The MVP.

• Favorite Borderlands character of all time: Handsome Jack. He's hilarious, crazy, evil, and I could listen to him bitch all day. Dameon Clarke is phenomenal, he makes me hate and love Jack simultaneously. He's just the BEST.

Favorite Tales character: Rhys. Such a great character, he had an amazing character arc. I love him so much. Also, Troy Baker's voice acting was amazing, he did a great job.

Favorite playable Borderlands character: Nisha. She's hilarious, I was shocked by how many times I laughed at the crazy shit she says. Such a wasted character. She's also super hot. Not gonna lie.

• Bc i think he's annoying.

Why would you do that? He just wants a friend.....that's really alive

• From all of Borderlands: Handsome Jack

From Tales From the Borderlands: Loader Bot

• Of course Lilith is on top, but Gaige and Tina are all time Borderlands favs.

Krieg, Maya, Scarlett, Rhys, Fiona, and Athena are also highly up there

• Well said about Jack. I think he's my favorite video game villain ever since he's such a perfectly balanced character who you both hate and love at the same time. In BL2 he makes you feel very motivated to take him down but at the same time you kinda want to keep him around just so you could listen to whatever he has to say. It was a villain driven story and Handsome Jack was just the perfect character to fill that role since he keeps you both entertained and motivated.

DDbaby74 posted: »

Favorite Borderlands character of all time: Handsome Jack. He's hilarious, crazy, evil, and I could listen to him bitch all day. Dameon Clar

• It's rare finding someone who appreciates Lilith. Pre-Sequel really did her an injustice in my opinion.

High five!

Of course Lilith is on top, but Gaige and Tina are all time Borderlands favs. Krieg, Maya, Scarlett, Rhys, Fiona, and Athena are also highly up there

• enter image description here

I keep saying people get tricked by TPS, there's so much proof that Jack was a monster long before the events of that game, and there's plenty in game prior to the "betrayal". All you can blame Lilith for is not finishing the job (which would've been a continuity plot hole) and so really you can just say it's her fault for making Jack focus his fury on the Raiders.

It's rare finding someone who appreciates Lilith. Pre-Sequel really did her an injustice in my opinion. High five!

• Plus his last words are "I wish you'd taken me with you", just in case you didn't already feel like a monster.

You bastard, I didn't even know Shade could get shot till just now

• I was just reading this article that mentioned having to do a re-take of the Angel scene because Dameon Clarke was doing too good of a job acting. Made the sympathy shift to Jack without any other aspects of the scene changing.

DDbaby74 posted: »

Favorite Borderlands character of all time: Handsome Jack. He's hilarious, crazy, evil, and I could listen to him bitch all day. Dameon Clar

• I still don't really know what to make of that ending. I think the people who lay BL2 at her feet misread that scene/the game, but I still have no clue what Lilith thought she was accomplishing.

It's rare finding someone who appreciates Lilith. Pre-Sequel really did her an injustice in my opinion. High five!

• Her only flaw was that moment. I blame the writers.

Linnet posted: »

I still don't really know what to make of that ending. I think the people who lay BL2 at her feet misread that scene/the game, but I still have no clue what Lilith thought she was accomplishing.

• jmmjmm
    edited November 2015

Lilith is awesome, I would have loved to see her make an appearance in Tales, but alas, it didn't happen.

Too bad people got stuck with the "evil" Lilith from TPS.

She was just angry (and probably her logic was blinded by rage), but she was always volatile (part of her charm, imho) so her reaction regarding Athena, while questionable, does not make her evil.

In fact, if Lilith "becomes" evil for wanting to kill Athena for indirectly* killing her former boyfriend, by the same standard, what about Athena?

Plus, Lilith is really into Bunkers and Badasses, so in my book, she rocks.

• For helping Jack in TPS who then became HJ, who after a lot of events killed Roland.

• better than weenie hut jrs

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Salty Spittoon LMAO.

• edited November 2015

Praise Loader Bot.

• Those 2 moments when he jumpscares you, had to slap him for a laugh :D

Shade. NeverForget

• edited November 2015

Dameon Clarke pulled off the jokes perfectly. It's kinda sad that he likely won't be in any future borderlands games. They might find some way to include him though.
    The squad questioning Rhys's sanity and Jack popping up behind him made for some of the funniest moments in the game imo :)

Deadpoolian posted: »

Handsome Jack is my favorite Borderlands character. He's just so many things; hilarious, entertaining, scary, ruthless, smart, manipulating.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.