This happens every time! (Telltale Batman release reactions)

13»

Comments

• edited January 2016

When minecraft story mode was announced i was disappointed about that, because i knew no matter what story they created it is based in the minecraft universe and minecraft never had anything that impressed me, the gameplay is fun but the world is boring.
    So i expected a decent game but just zero interesting for me and exactly that is it to me now after its release. Of course it is not a bad game, but for me it is totally boring. I just watched it as a lets play just because i like the Let's Player and even with the commentary it wasnt really good.

As they introduced Game of Thrones i thought the series is okay, not that good but OKAY. So a game about it could be okay or better and after seeing it as Lets play my fazit is that the game was decent, not good, not bad, but at least enough entertaining that i would call it Okay, but not enough that i would buy it.

Tales from the borderlands was different i like the Borderlands franchise so i thought that this could be really good, but i heard that one of the main character is a company guy so i had a little concern that they focus the story to much on this Hyperion company, business crap, but they didn't.
    When the first Episode was released i watchet it as lets play first, but it was so good that i bought the game on Steam as soon as the second Episode was released. So i guessed about how i would like the games right.

And Batman is for me similar to Game of Thrones, i bought and enjoyed the Arkham games and recent Movies, but im just not a fan of this unrealistic boring Super Hero stuff. So no matter how good the story is im not a huge fan of the topic of the Batman universe, I dont care about Batman or his Villains and i dont like Gotham either.
    Another point for me is that the whole DC Universe has not a single awesome women most of them are to slutty and cheap and they normally don't get much screen time.

So i buyed Arkham Asylum and City because of its gameplay, but Telltale Games dont have real gameplay. So i will watch it as lets play, but i expect that this game turns out like Minecraft and Game of Thrones for me, not bad just absolutely not to my taste and Marvel is even worse.

Telltale games i liked and bought

Tales from the Borderlands (best Game 2015 for me).

The Wolf Among Us (How can he like The Wolf Among us and not Batman they have much in common...).

The Walking Dead Season 1 and 2.

Jurassic Park and Tales from Monkey Island are kinda interesting and funny but i watched them only.

But Telltale should go on how they do things, even if the most upcoming games are not interesting for me, if they earn enough money with them so that they can create more games like Tales from the Borderlands it is worth it.

Sorry for my bad English.

• http://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

7 billion human beings are calculated as minimum to exist right now in the world, tons of them living in privilege with internet and enough commodities to care about the likes and dislikes of people watching announcement for videogames. Is it stupid that people complains about a game that is not even out yet? yes, but at least they may have reasons, valid or not, like disliking the company, disliking the style of game telltale does, disliking Batman or just being "nonconformist" because they are kids and they think complaining is what makes them adults and unique. That being said, the outburst of people like you is even less founded, if you think 7 billion persons are bound to agree with you in the announcement of a videogame, well, got a spoiler alert about life for you: It aint what you want or desire.

Child out, learn that there will always be somebody capable of complaining about anything and try to ignore it, you´ll be happier and one day you realize that caring about the people that complains is probably one of the most futile things to waste your precious time in this world.

• Since the walking Dead, the only game I've been skeptical about was Minecraft. Otherwise, I've been excited for every other game that's been released since 2012. You really just have to take a step back and see what happens.

• don't give a sh*t about numbers just enjoy good games people are dicks so i avoid them

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Episode 6: 70.41% Can't speak for yourself when numbers don't lie. Mediocre

Sign in to comment in this discussion.