Who is the Best Joker of all time?

2»

Comments

• I think it's a question of which version of the Joker pops into your head first. For me it's always Mark Hamill.

• edited February 2016

I think Jared leto is the best young joker.

• Hey Bats, go easy on him, hmmm? For me...? Oh hell, why do I care? Do your worst!

Spider-Matt posted: »

I think it's a question of which version of the Joker pops into your head first. For me it's always Mark Hamill.

• Mark Hamill, to me, IS the Joker.

• Amen! Though in that vein, also Troy Baker because he was given an impossible task to play a younger version of Hamills Joker. And he f**king nailed it

The answer is obvious here: Hamill He's to joker what Kevin Conroy is to batman

• Letto is one of the reasons there is no way in hell I'll watch Suicide Squad

Crydog posted: »

I thank you so much for not putting Jared Letto among these amazing actors, my awnser is Hamil.

• Oi! Oo dafuq bumpt diz thred?

Btw, for me, it's:

Voice = Hamill
    Character = Ledger

Although I did enjoy Nicholson as well.

• edited August 2016

Best Joker: Arkham Series / Batman the Animated Series

Poorest Joker: The Killing Joke (If it wasn't Mark Hamill I would have stopped watching it rather quickly before it even gets to the Joker part.)

Problem is that when you reduce someone like Joker to be just common psychopath, you really miss the point of the character.

• Telltale's Joker is the best, naturally.

That's how much faith I have in the company. (Or how big a suck-up I am.) lol

Tied for second position are Hamill's Arkham videogame Joker and Heath Ledger's Joker.

• mark hamill.

• Calling TKJ's Joker a "common psychopath" shows you probably did stop watching.

Clord posted: »

Best Joker: Arkham Series / Batman the Animated Series Poorest Joker: The Killing Joke (If it wasn't Mark Hamill I would have stopped wat

Sign in to comment in this discussion.