Five Nights at Freddy's 5 apparently because f**king why not? (UPDATED) Not a sequel, a book.

13»

Comments

• Like FNAF World?

And you know, I'm fine with that. If he's making money, it's cool, and I don't blame him. He was struggling, it was really shitty, and I hop

• FNAF World is at the very least a step in the right direction. A good game or a great idea is pushing it.

Smellmeh posted: »

Like FNAF World?

• So the lock box at the end? It's the book?

• Maybe?

DoubleJump posted: »

So the lock box at the end? It's the book?

• Once again. Scott said it comes out on 22nd of December. But nope. :P

• Is it already out?!

Once again. Scott said it comes out on 22nd of December. But nope. :P

• edited December 2015

Um...what you think? :P

Want Prove? Is right here.

Is it already out?!

• For anyone who's ever wondered "what if this shitty creepypasta was 460 pages longer?"

• Ahahahahaha... Hahahahaha... AHAHAHAHA... That was the funniest shit I've read all day.

Skiba7671 posted: »

For anyone who's ever wondered "what if this shitty creepypasta was 460 pages longer?"

• Does... Does Scott just not have a calendar? Can he not go out and purchase one?

Um...what you think? :P Want Prove? Is right here.

• Who knows really...

Does... Does Scott just not have a calendar? Can he not go out and purchase one?

• Was it really? I honestly thought since it was rushed it'd be bad, or it would be some half-assed attempt to finish off the story.

Good read.

• What do you mean "rushed"?

Was it really? I honestly thought since it was rushed it'd be bad, or it would be some half-assed attempt to finish off the story.

• Read a summary sounds decent but i don't think scott considers it canon

• It was supposed to come out on the 22nd, came out early. I didn't mean as in a rushed product, chill. I meant it came out early.

What do you mean "rushed"?

• It's Five Nights at Freddy's, did you really expect it would come out in the announced time?

It was supposed to come out on the 22nd, came out early. I didn't mean as in a rushed product, chill. I meant it came out early.

• I think it's suppose to represent the timeline of the whole story and all the answers. He said the community would never accept the truth of the story so he "locked it up", never to be opened. 8bit gaming and game theorists have videos on what they think the answers are.

DoubleJump posted: »

So the lock box at the end? It's the book?

• He's a religious person, maybe his Jewish or other religion with a different calendar than the regular one?

Does... Does Scott just not have a calendar? Can he not go out and purchase one?

• It would be rather difficult to have everyone agree to what Scott actually had planned out, even If the man said it himself. There is the point that people would be dissapointed to know the truth, but keeping everything like a puzzle is just more fun.

pcharl01 posted: »

I think it's suppose to represent the timeline of the whole story and all the answers. He said the community would never accept the truth o

• I just realized Clemycloo is the one who made this thread, man i never seen you have a rage out before. I like it. :P

• Oh I have raged much worse than this. You should see me playing Dark Souls. That's a sight to behold.

I just realized Clemycloo is the one who made this thread, man i never seen you have a rage out before. I like it. :P

• Oh i bet. :P

Oh I have raged much worse than this. You should see me playing Dark Souls. That's a sight to behold.

• "FUCKING STUPID ASS GARGOYLE'S THROWING FUCKIN' FIIIIRRE AND SHIT AT ME, WHAT KINDA GARGOYLE DOES THAT? IT'S NOT A DRAGON, IT'S A FUCKIN' GARGOYLE GOD FUCKING FUCK THIS SHIT IN THE ASS I'D RATHER KILL MYSELF GOD DAMN IT'S YOUR FAULT BUBBLES (my cat) YOU MOVED TO THE LEFT SIDE OF THE ROOM AND DISTRACTED ME GOD DAMMIT WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY" ~ Me Playing Dark Souls

Oh i bet. :P

• Yikes man!!! Now i see what you mean when you said "This is something to behold"! Also you dropped a lot of F-Bombs. But i heard Dark Souls is hard so i understand why you had this wonderful moment. :P

"FUCKING STUPID ASS GARGOYLE'S THROWING FUCKIN' FIIIIRRE AND SHIT AT ME, WHAT KINDA GARGOYLE DOES THAT? IT'S NOT A DRAGON, IT'S A FUCKIN' GA

• *moments. I did it multiple times. However, I love the game to pieces. For some reason.

Yikes man!!! Now i see what you mean when you said "This is something to behold"! Also you dropped a lot of F-Bombs. But i heard Dark Souls is hard so i understand why you had this wonderful moment. :P

• I know I'm bumping up a old thread but, if you read the books did it restore any hope for the series?
    And really? I saw that some people were bringing up religion into this. WHY? I know scott is religious but it has nothing to do with the game. Some religious cultures forbid anything evil looking and look at FNAF!
    Honestly doesn't seem like religion is in the mix. And I get Clemmy's response to fnaf 3. It left a bad taste in pretty much everyone's mouth. It sucked. It was rushed. Just my view on it.

This discussion has been closed.